Midwest Equipment Sales LLC is seeking an energetic salesperson for an inside sales position selling steel and rubber tracks, tires, attachments and undercarriage for compact construction equipment. We are a leading national supplier of these parts to the construction industry with offices in Columbus, Ohio and Seattle, Washington. Our extensive product line is the best in the industry with the highest quality available including Original Equipment manufacturers. We offer a competitive pay structure, health insurance, and 401K. The positions potential is unlimited as we are growing every day.
Responsible for preparing and submitting quotes for incoming leads and generating new business. Incoming leads come from visitors to our online site, phone calls and trade shows.
- Must learn all specifications of our product line.
- Answer incoming calls, live chats, online inquiries and trade show leads.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of our operating system.
- Performs follow-up to ensure every lead has been completely taken care of and all questions a potential customer has have been answered.
- Makes outbound phone calls generating new business.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with key customers.
Scope of Work
- Answers all inquiries for products by consulting with the customer to ensure the customer is getting the best product for their needs.
- Ensures that every prospective customer is entered in our CSR and receives a formal quote.
- Under supervision of the Sales Manager.
- Tracks open orders to ensure that customer is satisfied with the transaction.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in an office.
- May be required to do some light lifting.
- Most of the time is spent on the phone.
Open to an entry level or experienced salesperson. Experience with compact construction equipment is helpful but not necessary. Must have more than adequate computer skills as most of our work is done in a tailored system.