Midwest Janitorial Service, Inc provides cleaning services to Eastern Iowa and Illinois. We are looking to hire a motivated individual who wants to grow with our company.
The District Operation Manager is responsible for the various tasks involved in the overall operation of the company including staffing, hiring, training, and quality assurance. This position is also responsible for developing staff, scheduling work, controlling labor costs, starting new accounts and all aspects of daily operations. This position oversees branch operation managers/ nightly supervisors and insures they are completing tasks as assigned to meet client expectations. Travel to different branches is required regularly and overnight stays are occassionally required.
This position must collaborate with the Branch Operation Managers to make sure the branch is meeting quality & performance goals.
Position generally begins between 12:00 - 1:00 pm to completion but is ultimately dictated by staffing needs.
1. Ability to communicate with clients and staff.
2. Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation.
3. Ability to freely access all facilities we provide service to.
4. Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to complete a job.
5. Ability to move or transfer supplies or equipment to a facility generally weighing 0 - 50 pounds.
6. Ability to stoop, bend, lift and reach. We are a cleaning company and cleaning is required.
7. Ability to sit and drive between multiple facilities in a given day.
8. Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
9. Must pass background check
10. Must have valid driver's license and good driving record.
Work is performed in all types of facilities (commercial, retail, industrial, medial & institutional). There is exposure to different environments and cleaning compounds that could affect those with allergies to cleaning products.
Shifts vary by individual and branch, but a weekend rotation is mandatory.
Operation Managers are to be present for scheduled paydays, and arriving an hour early is standard protocol. Holidays are rotated between Supervisors and Managers.
Salary, plus benefits