Midwest Professional Staffing

Midwest Professional Staffing United States Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work. Requirements changed daily, and management was never around to help.
VOE Specialist (Former Employee), Clive IowaApril 11, 2015
Pros: 45 minute lunch, and certain holidays off
Cons: lots of cons, Rude management, short breaks, ridiculous requirements
Typical day at work would be sitting at a desk for 8 and half hours talking on the phone to the HR department at certain companies we were required to call. All work was handled via Wells Fargo Bank. I learned how the home mortgage process worked and what Wells Fargo polices were. Management at this company was never around when you needed them. They were never willing to help and fired people left and right that were new and still trying to learn the job. The attendance requirements were outrageous and no one could stay within them. The co-workers i had the pleasure of working with were very nice and respectful. They helped whenever needed and every one worked as a time. Your co-workers become your friends. The hardest part of the job was always having to do OT every day of the week with no breaks and time off. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to train the new hires.
Temp Staffing Company
Underwriter Assistant (Current Employee), Clive, IAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: low pay
Placed at an insurance company as underwriter to commercial services
I review surveys that come in for the commercial policies to make sure they are compliant with their policy.
I send out letters requesting surveys be returned.
A great, fun company to work for.
Global Atlantic - Receptionist (Current Employee), Des Moines, IASeptember 18, 2014
Pros: people and work load
Cons: pto, vacation
Midwest Professional Staffing has always found me great opportunities on contract. I've met some amazing people along my way.
Every temp placement was a excellent fit for me and the company,
Clerical - Temporary (Former Employee), Clive, IAJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: good management
CAlled in and made a appointment to see a recruiting specialist. Usually found me a job in 1-2 weeks.

Great company and Great management!! Bill Raine
Works well with family.
Staff Temp. (Current Employee), Clive, IAFebruary 6, 2013
Cons: it jobs in short supply with company.
This company understands when family emergencies come up.
Excellent Staffing Representatives
Licensing and Contracting Specialist (Current Employee), West Des Moines, IADecember 10, 2012
This is a staffing agency that has placed with a very prominent company in the Des Moines area.
Great Temp Agency
Loan Servicing Specialist (Current Employee), West Des Moines, IANovember 28, 2012
Pros: cheesecake
great temp agency which helped me get my foot in the door with a great company.