Midwest Regional Medical Center

Midwest Regional Medical Center United States Employee Reviews

Loved the nursing staff.
Certified Nursing Assistant, Unit Clerk (Former Employee), Midwest City, OKMarch 8, 2015
The staff was always so friendly and fun. I enjoyed working in different environments and working with different patients at various times.
I worked with some Great people
Unit Clerk (Former Employee), Midwest City, OKOctober 22, 2014
I would get orders from the Dr's. and orders them in the computer. I kept up the patients charts with labs, H&P, ect.
First contract
Staff RN (Former Employee), Midwest City, OKOctober 7, 2014
Pros: good staff
Cons: tough patient assignments
This was a good learning experience. This was my first contract experience. It was demanding, short-staffed, and fast paced. I learned how to take on tough assignments. The hardest part was to convince managers that the patient loads were too heavy or unsafe.
I enjoyed working there
Certified Surgical Technologist (Former Employee), Midwest City, OKOctober 7, 2014
Management and the doctors were easy to work with. They were eager to teach their scope of knowledge.
Small Town, Big ER, Big Heart
Registered Nurse Emergency Department (Former Employee), Midwest City, OKFebruary 16, 2014
I absolutely loved working for this hospital and only left due to my husband's job transfer. The management was very employee oriented and I had supportive co-workers. Wish I was still there!
Average Job
Food Service Worker (Former Employee), Midwest City, OKJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: good lunches, friendly co-workers and management
Cons: young co-workers always calling it
I enjoyed my job, but the only thing that bothered me was they hired teenagers for summer jobs and sometimes they always calls in making me had to take over some of their shifts. The hardest part of the job is that the shift before mine doesn't do their jobs which leaves me to do theirs plus mine.
front desk (Former Employee), midwest city ok 73110November 7, 2013
Pros: i like working with people
I like working with people and I go to work on time and leave on time
Not the best Employer, but it could have been.
Admitting Manager (Former Employee), Midwest City, OKSeptember 24, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: constant turn over!
This was a very hard place to work. Communicated is the most important part of the success in any firm and the place has none.
Very negative experience
Staff RN (Former Employee), Midwest City, OKSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: a paycheck
Cons: all the rest is not worth that check
This is not a patient or employee friendly environment. Staff to patient ratio is poor. Not a team friendly atmosphere for working with other staff. A lot of upset family here that makes a nurse's day worse than it ever should be. They do not adhere to their own policies. Education is a nightmare. Lack of lift equipment and support staff will get you injured quickly. Poor patient outcomes observed here. Definitely stay away.
Fast paced emergency medicine
EMT (Former Employee), Midwest City, OKAugust 22, 2013
Pros: see or learn something new everyday
Cons: difficulty to manage family with schedule
Emergent Patient Care. Level II trauma. Worked under direct supervision of medical providers.
easy money
Dish Washer/cook (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKAugust 22, 2013
easy days the work wasn't hard. the management was great love them guys the co-workers were great. the hardest part was getting up so early. leaving
Great place to work.
Central Supply Clerk (Former Employee), Midwest City, OKApril 18, 2013
Liked working there. I was left alone to do my job and not micromanaged. Alot of opportunities to move around to different jobs in the hospital if you wanted to.
An absolute disaster! Stay away!
Cannot Reveal (Current Employee), Midwest CityApril 10, 2013
Cons: see above.
Worked here for the past year. OMG!! I have never seen anything like this place. Everything is about making a dollar. Poor management. No accountability. Patients being killed. Poor JCAHO survey. Constant turnover of administration. Midwest City hates HMA and is threatening to sue. Dear Lord. Shut that place down!
Love working Nights here
Unit Clerk (Current Employee), Midwest City, OKMarch 22, 2013
Its a good place to be with a great bunch of ppl working here ..
Main focus is on profit.
Nurse Manager Special Procedures (Former Employee), Midwest City OKMarch 5, 2013
Pros: cant think of any
Cons: poor patient, physician, and employee satisfaction.
Began working there when it was community owned and not for profit. It was a great growing hospital reinvesting in the employees updating equipment and the community.
When it was sold to HMA a large for profit hospital network. The ability to provide quality care to the patients was continually compromised to increase profits.
Director of Pharmacy is INSANE!!
Pharmacist (Former Employee), OKCOctober 25, 2012
Cons: boss has a lost her marbles
Director of Pharmacy has big issues. Most employees of the pharmacy simply tolerate her behavior because they don't know how to report the abuse. There is no need to subject yourself to this environment.
Licensed Practical Nurse in Otho-Med/Surg (Former Employee), Midwest City, OKAugust 14, 2012
Enjoy the freindly environment and supportive staff. The past CEO was very personable and supportive of staff development.
Imaging department disfunctional
Former Employee (Former Employee), MRMCApril 26, 2012
The imaging department is disfunctional. Supervisors in Xray/CT/MRI are overbearing and staff lazy. MWRC is basically a training ground for students. Turnover real high there.
If your applying for evenings its good, day shift personel and department managers have been there way too long...like 20yrs and there is a reason, cause they couldn't function anywhere else.
Comes with the field
CST/ENT and Plastics Team (Former Employee), Midwest City, OKApril 11, 2012
Midwest Regional was, small like a surgery center and large enough to have enough staff most of the time
Enjoyed the relationships between the doctors and the team
CST (Former Employee), OklahomaFebruary 1, 2012
Pros: lunch discounts
Cons: higher managment's budget
most doctors were very professional with the patient coming first and the managment tried to accomodate the cases as posed