Company: Midwest Veterinary Supply
Position: E-Commerce Project Support Specialist
Location: Lakeville, Minnesota (Corporate Office)
The E-Commerce Project Support Specialist will assist the department with day to day operations. Assist personnel within the E-Commerce department with multiple tasks and projects. Must have the ability to trouble shoot, organize, work with people and have the ability to learn multiple job functions.
- Act as a project assistant for the E-Business Director during implementation of a new web platform.
- Assist, track and communicate project status within the department.
- Assist with maintaining department scheduling.
- Collaborate with project management and implementation by working closely within the department and others across multiple departments.
- Assist personnel within the department with web maintenance, including updating pricing, categorization, descriptions, images maintenance and the launch of new functionality.
- Document and communicate processes and changes. Document and track new requests for access. Assist in gathering website metrics.
- Provide customer support online and by email. Assist developers with some technical tasks.
- Assist in the quality assurance testing process.
Experience and Skills Required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a professional work setting, preferably veterinary related.
- Veterinary product knowledge
- Strong Microsoft Office and Outlook Skills
- Project management experience
- Some HTML and CSS experience preferred
- .NET experience a plus, but not necessary
- E-Commerce experience
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong team player
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, 401k plan, paid holidays, and PTO. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Midwest Veterinary Supply, Inc. (MVS) has provided quality service and merchandise to the veterinary profession since 1961. Our products are distributed from six branches located in key geographic locations within our trade area. We take great pride in getting our orders out the same day as called in and having the product in the customer's hand the next day. MVS carries products and equipment from most major manufacturers. As we continue to grow, our goal will be, as it has always been, to provide the veterinary profession the very best in service along with quality merchandise at fair and competitive prices.
Go to www.midwestvet.net, click on Careers under the “About Us” tab on the top of the webpage and follow the instructions.