Midwest Veterinary Supply is seeking a Sales Support Specialist for our corporate office in Business and Technology Integration Department. The candidate must have strong attention to detail, enjoy working with customers and good organizational skills.
- Assist customers and sales representatives through email and by phone answering questions regarding the MyVetStoreOnline platform.
- Manage the application process, track progress and ensure timely set up of new users.
- Communicate new customer access to the sales force and management.
- Conduct training sessions for customers with a new store. Provide training to new sales representatives.
- Participate in the development of new features and tools for MyVetStoreOnline.
- Work with multiple departments to solve problems and implement new functionality.
- Assist with pricing and maintenance of the website.
- Ability to work accurately with highly detailed information.
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs, especially a level of proficiency using Excel.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to demonstrate diplomacy and professionalism.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Must be flexible, open minded, self motivated and able to work independently.
Other Skills, Knowledge or Abilities
- AS/400 Client Access
- Microsoft Excel 2007
- Microsoft Word 2007
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with corporate office to achieve mutual goals
- Must be self motivated and able to work independently
A minimum of two years of relevant experience including:
- Veterinary Sales and or Marketing
- Experience with online ordering
- Experience working with computers
We offer a competitive hourly rate and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, 401k plan, paid holidays, and PTO. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Midwest Veterinary Supply, Inc. (MVS) has provided quality service and merchandise to the veterinary profession since 1961. Our products are distributed from six branches located in key geographic locations within our trade area. We take great pride in getting our orders out the same day as called in and having the product in the customer's hand the next day. MVS carries products and equipment from most major manufacturers. As we continue to grow, our goal will be, as it has always been, to provide the veterinary profession the very best in service along with quality merchandise at fair and competitive prices.