Miele

Miele Employer Reviews

Great place to work. Managers very supportive when you asked for extra training.
Customer Contact Centre Agent (Former Employee), United KingdonFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: great support and opportunities to learn and grow in the company
Contact Center took approximately 800-1000 call a day. Along over 300 e-mails and between 10-30 letters coming in each day.

I was taught how to determine what a fault was with a customers appliance and how to help the my customer how to rectify this and if I was unable to do so, I was able to send a technician out to repair the appliance. I was also given the opportunity to get an NVQ Level 2 in Customer Services paid through my employer

Management were always supportive and encourage advisers to own their customers querie. Those advisers who exhibited certain qualities would be encouraged and trained on how to customer escalations and Management director complaints.

My co-workers were great. Each team I worked with were always supporting each other.

The most enjoyable part of my job was when I was able to help my customers over the phone with any issues they had with their appliances. It made their day less stressful and meant they did not have to wait to have a technician out.
Discard employees roboticly
Associate (Former Employee), HeadquartersJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: quality products, employee benefit package
Cons: ethics loyalty
Miele USA

Non caring pretense about people/employee's..

Human Resources non existent.

Reluctant advancement, not career orientated.

CEO poster boy not involved in employee opinions or needs.

Management lacking experience.
Miele is a Good Company to work for. They are Fair( just no room to grow)
Sales Consultant/ Product Demonstrator (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 20, 2015
Miele is a vendor in Bed Bath and Beyond. ( I work at the one on 60th street and 1st ave in NYC)

I've been there 8.5 years. The Management, appreciates me and I appreciate them.
Because I've been there a while, I know where " things" are, that definitely,helps the store, and people I have sold, recommend me to their friends. ( That helps me!)

For me ( in all of my jobs ) I genuinely, like people and helping them.
And I'm a " Team " player wherever I go.
very good place to work
Desktop Support Consultant (Former Employee), Princeton, NJOctober 22, 2014
people very good to work with. very good working environment
Stable work environment
Parts Coordinator (Former Employee), San Francisco CADecember 6, 2013
Good place to work. Always something to keep me busy. Always learning. No possible advancement in the San Francisco office.
fun place to work
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Princeton, NJNovember 14, 2013
Pros: great product
Cons: family life balance
great company. family owned. Great products with features.
Very easy for me
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Pearl River, NYNovember 7, 2013
Pros: everything
Cons: heathcare was to expensive
Day started at 8am. Went directly to the phone room to receive calls from wholesale and retail customers. I then processed the orders.
This is my field of work for over 37 years. The only thing I could learn
was the new car models. The hardest part of the job would have to be the retail end. Most customers did not know about cars and getting to their problem. This was also the most enjoyable part.
Buyer Beware at Scottsdale Gallery
Territory manager (Former Employee), So CalJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: high quality product and top notch training program
Cons: one bad apple in the bunch
I worked for Miele for several years and enjoyed my job but every time we had training it was at the Scottsdale Gallery which meant I had to endure the wrath of the Gallery Manager. I have never been more offended by anyone both personally and professionally. The gallery manager would speak to customers, coworkers and dealer employee's as if we had no clue about anything. I loathed every time my name was drawn to accompany my dealers to training. I always had to field complaints from my dealers about the Gallery Managers attitude and condescending remarks. I spoke to my manager as well as the gallery managers boss about my concerns but nothing ever seem to change. The company overall makes high quality product that has no competition. My job was basically putting out fires in relation to sales, service and inventory for my base of dealers. I liked my job but I couldnt imagine working at this Gallery on a daily basis.

February 20, 2013

Tell me More! Is the torture worth the money? What is salary and does gallery associate get a commission?

good job
Field Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Princeton, NJApril 7, 2012
Pros: free laundry
fun environment with relaxed atmosphere where workers are friednly and helpful

About Miele

German automobiles are known for their engineering excellence, and the high-style appliances made by Miele are no different. Miele – Read more

Miele Photos