Mighty Taco Employee Reviews

Productive Environment and Fun Workplace
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Cicero, NY 13039April 6, 2017
A typical day at Mighty Taco would consist of either manning the drive through, or on the front line making tacos. The hardest part of the job was keeping track of all the orders ahead of me
All around great place to work!!
Fast Food (Current Employee) –  Hamburg, NYMarch 31, 2017
Going into work is always a joy! Walking in you know your management team is ready to go and excited to start there day. Ive learned alot here such as customer service skills, and working as a team.
If you have no other options, work here
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMarch 6, 2017
Definitely a labor intensive job, not the type of job you want to stick around at. Depending on your location it could be better or worse. Overall, if you have no other options work here
Cooking, cleaning
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYFebruary 15, 2017
Making tacos. Making sure every order is right. Cooking and making sure everything is clean. Did this job a while ago. I liked working at mighty taco.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Very fun and fast paced work place
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJanuary 13, 2017
Mighty taco was a great learning experience. Management was amazing they where very understanding and motivating at times they could be a little unprofessional but over all they did a very good job managing me. I learned a lot working with Mighty from learning how to properly assist a costumer with great costumer service , prepping food in a 2-3 time frame all the way to properly operating cooking utensils with caution. I think the best part of being employed with might was definitely my crew members. My coworkers brung life to the job they were so hard working together and supportive of each other it was more like a family and a home rather then coworkers at the work place.
Pros
Free lunches, raise every 6 months
Cons
Lack of recognition, only 28hrs a week
Productive and fun work environment
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  West Seneca, NYDecember 14, 2016
I always make sure other coworkers and I are always on task and doing the best that we can to get our job done right. I also always make sure the customers are happy with their visit and leave with a smile on their faces.
Fun place to work
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  East Amherst, NYDecember 12, 2016
This by far had to be one of my favorite places to work. I worked with my best friends and made new friends in the process. Defiantly a fantastic employer
Fun place to work at
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 31, 2016
Mighty taco starts off at 10.00 , in order to learn the menu you have to take a menu test .You also have to learn how to deal with customers the correct way (especially when they are drunk ) but besides that co workers and everything makes it an good enviroment.
Very Fast Paced Job
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 11, 2016
Mighty taco was a very fast paced job I have learned a lot of things from this company. A majority of my work experience has came from them they're a very understanding and dedicated team. I learned how to provide EXCELLENT costumer service. I have learned how to up sell. I also learned how to assemble food orders while maintaining appropriate portion control , Prepared a variety of foods according to customers' orders or supervisors' instructions, following approved procedures.
Pros
awesome crew, provided a employee meal, recieved a raise every 6 months
Cons
lack of recognition
Pays well but poorly managed.
CLERK (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 10, 2016
Mighty Taco pays better than many jobs in the area, but you really earn that extra 50 cents an hour by having to put up with an extreme variability in management styles that aren't always effective.
Pros
Well compensated for the job, decent hours, and a lot to do.
Cons
Toxic work environment and mismanaged at times.
Great People!
Team Member/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Depew, NYApril 19, 2016
I really love the way everyone helps each other like a team, and how the managers will push you to learn more and they WILL train you wherever needed.
Pros
Extra pro- They give you an amount to spend after every shift for a meal.
Cons
Not much...
The job is relatively safe and we serve all kinds of people.
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYMarch 21, 2016
I have gotten free food every shift I worked here, employees are evaluated every 6 months and depending on how we are evaluated we get a raise of 10 cents, 15 cents or 25 cents. We use chemicals for cleaning and we are sure to keep them separated based on their uses. These chemicals are sanitizer, windex, disinfectant and degreaser. We try to keep the store clean but sometimes it can take a few hours to take care of certain things like garbage because our first priority is serving customers and we're very serious about that.
Pros
Free food before or after work, guaranteed raises, friendly people.
Cons
part time only, gets so busy that much of the cleaning has to wait.
ok place to work
Crew (Former Employee) –  Depew, NYFebruary 29, 2016
if you like doing the same thing every day, being passed over for advancement oppetunities by less qualified people, and only want to make roughly 175 a week, than mighty is for you.
ok
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYDecember 10, 2015
It was ok as it lasted to provide my family with putting food on the table, but they were not always nice to work for due to issues with some managers being not polite.
Pros
good crew members
Cons
staff
very hands on
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYNovember 20, 2015
A typical day at work was usually on the go constantly serving customers. I was able to learn how to multitask a little better. Management promoted from within which that is always a plus. My co-workers were very friendly worked well with each other. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is that I was always busy.
Cashier
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 2, 2015
professional and fun workplace. Environment teaches you great people skills and how to work in a fast pace and maintain a high level of accuracy while working.
productive and repetitive
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Lockport, NYOctober 15, 2015
same thing day in and day out, however the co-workers make the place fun and it helps pass the time great food and a free meal every time you work
Effiecent, steady work place.
Cashier, Cook, Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Depew, NYOctober 13, 2015
The working environment here was a constant on your toes. The motto that was held here was "if you have time to lean you have time to clean". Not that it was a bad thing because it taught you how to be very productive and being able to manage your time.
basic food service workplace
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYOctober 4, 2015
I come in at 9am and prep and stock the store for the day. I am responsible for stocking and prepping all the food and supplies needed for the day. as soon as we are open, I am responsible for taking orders/cooking food/ making orders for the customers in a timely fashion.
Pros
free lunch, flexible hours
Cons
misguided management, crew members have no say in daily operations
Good Place to work
Crew trainer (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYJuly 7, 2015
fun place with good people with high standards for there employees to meet. Very flexible if needed with there employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mighty Taco. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8