Migrate America is a leading business services and networking company that provide innovative business solutions to clients in the U.S, Middle East, North Africa and Europe. We provide clients with the localized business support needed to manage their business or facilitate their market expansion while reducing costs and risks.
Role and Responsibilities
The Business Services Representative assists the General Manager with all aspects of corporate support services including all client services relating to internal and external client needs. This includes support to other Migrate service divisions such as Networking Services and Project Management as well as provide support for other branch locations. As the various service divisions develop, the support role may be more defined to a specific service division.
- Provide client support through direct & in-direct client interaction
- Support internal and external administrative functions
- Fulfill research and analysis activities in order to gather and collect required data/ information as needed
- Execution and coordination of meetings and events
- Provide sales & operational support through preparation of business documents including service agreement, reports, proposals, contracts, presentations, etc.
- Provide administrative support through; copying, scanning, filing, as well as handle incoming calls & messages, outbound & inbound mail
- Support the development and maintenance of office systems and protocols
- Assisting with the coordination of promotional & marketing material development
- Performing any other duties related to the job as assigned by supervisor
- This is a floating position and will require candidate to travel between various locations within the Capital Region
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
- A.S. or A.A. Degree in Business or related degree - bachelors strongly preferred
- Two plus years of related experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with CRM tool (database systems) preferred
- Outstanding customer service record
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility to meet the demands of a fast-paced, rapidly-growing, international business
Indeed - 5 months ago