Milauskas Eye Institute Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Only work here if you have no self worth
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  La Quinta, CAApril 24, 2017
The idea of Milauskas is good, however the lack of professionalism is unreal. The management is the worst. They do not care about their employees. Favoritism rules this place and the practice manager is a joke. Honestly you would make more working at Target and probably be respected more.

The staff is mixed mostly because you are trained the way the manager is. She is a bully. This is not a place for anyone who is looking to become something great.

I wish there was something I could say that is positive, but unfortunately there is not.
good place if that's what you want to do
Ophthalmic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAMarch 29, 2017
MEI is a great place to start your career in Ophthalmic Assisting if that is what you want to do. They provide what you need to help you learn. All of the information can be overwhelming to some. As in most places, favoritism definitely exists and can lead to people talking about you behind your back! Otherwise, good for the knowledge.
Pros
knowledge
Cons
drama
not friendly
Front Office Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CANovember 15, 2016
They are all about the money, I do not recommend to pts or any potential job applicants. The office manager is like working for a teenager.
Not a good atmosphere
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAFebruary 10, 2016
A typical day varies but employees are over worked. Office has no set hours or location for staff. I learned alot of new things while working there. I enjoyed the doctors respect and willing to teach you new things. The management is terrible they have no sense of direction. The workplace is constantly going through new employees because no one wants to staff at this place. Management is very dis honest and rude. They never want to give you time off so your forced to call in sick.Coworkers were like any other workplace some were better to work with than others. The hardest part was not knowing my schedule ahead of time. I enjoyed the patients and their lovely stories they had to tell.
Pros
benefits
Cons
no breaks, long hours and management
Productive great place to work
Externship (Former Employee) –  La Quinta, CAAugust 4, 2014
I enjoyed my externship at Milauskas Eye Institute. it was a great learning experience, I really had the opportunity to put my skills to use.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Milauskas Eye Institute. Our community is ready to answer.

2.2