Milauskas Eye Institute Employee Reviews

not friendly
Front Office Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CANovember 15, 2016
They are all about the money, I do not recommend to pts or any potential job applicants. The office manager is like working for a teenager.
Not a good atmosphere
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CAFebruary 10, 2016
A typical day varies but employees are over worked. Office has no set hours or location for staff. I learned alot of new things while working there. I enjoyed the doctors respect and willing to teach you new things. The management is terrible they have no sense of direction. The workplace is constantly going through new employees because no one wants to staff at this place. Management is very dis honest and rude. They never want to give you time off so your forced to call in sick.Coworkers were like any other workplace some were better to work with than others. The hardest part was not knowing my schedule ahead of time. I enjoyed the patients and their lovely stories they had to tell.
Pros
benefits
Cons
no breaks, long hours and management
Productive great place to work
Externship (Former Employee) –  La Quinta, CAAugust 4, 2014
I enjoyed my externship at Milauskas Eye Institute. it was a great learning experience, I really had the opportunity to put my skills to use.

2.5