Mile High Flea Market, the Rocky Mountain region's premier shopping and entertainment destination is seeking a Full-time Food Service Assistant Director/Warehouse Operations Manager to join our team.
Mile High Flea Market offers a fun, fast-paced working environment!
Tasks this position is responsible for include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversees the ordering, receiving, stocking, management and accounting of all products and equipment.
- Develops, designs, and distributes operational policies and procedures for area.
- Evaluates labor needs and schedules team members.
- Recruits, hires, trains, coaches and develops staff.
- Ensures all procedures are followed and that health department & safety regulations are met.
- Develops and maintains successful relationships with Food & Beverage Vendors.
- Helps develop new food and drink menu items.
- Partners with Repair Team to maintain equipment.
- Evaluates food costs and profit margins.
- Instills a sense of urgency and a commitment to quality.
- Completes weekly, monthly, quarterly and other reports.
- Builds and participates in the Food Service Team.
- Leads in a way that other will follow.
- Partners with Director of Food Service and other Assistant Directors on a daily basis.
- Performs performance evaluations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work with computerized inventory software and Point-of-Sale reporting.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be organized and dependable
- Willingness to work "hands-on"
- Strong work ethic
- MUST be able to work weekends year-round
-2-3 years Food Service Experience would be beneficial
We offer competitive pay and full benefits after a 90 day waiting period.
Please include job title in subject line or email will be deleted.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Mile High Flea Market is the Rocky Mountain region’s largest year-round, open-air shopping and entertainment destination for the whole...