Mile High United Way

Mile High United Way Employer Reviews

Productive company and fun place to work
Assist in setting up events (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 20, 2013
Mile High United Way is a great place to work because you are out trying to help the community. It is a non-profit organization and they try to raise money to help out the homeless, they have a school readiness initiative and much more. My co-workers were amazing. They were passionate about there jobs, fun and caring individuals.
I do not feel like a intern
Communications and Marketing Intern (Current Employee), Denver, COJanuary 18, 2013
I am an intern so I work half days, a tipical work day icludes gathering information for sponsorship recaps and stuffing information packets. During my time at Mile High United Way I have learn the diffence between charitable donations and sponsorships. Along with learning the sponsorship side of a nonprofit organization, I learned what it take to put – more... on a large scale fundrasing event. I love interning for Mile High United Way, I was hoping to stay on as an employee but unfortunatly there is no room in the budget for any new emplyees in the communications and marketing department. The team I work wirh is great, right away I felt like I was apart of the team, it does not feel like I am an intern. The most enjoyable part of my internship is experancing the great work Mile High United Way does for the community. – less
Busy workplace
Pledge Processing Specialist/Assistant Auditor (Former Employee), 2505 18th Street Denver, CO 80211July 16, 2012
I like to work in a team invironment independently. A typical day at work is meeting deadlines based on company deadlines. I enjoy a variety of duties and willing to learn more functions as needed.