MileOne Automotive Employee Reviews in United States

Former service tech Owings mills
Technician (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDApril 7, 2016
Upper management above the Service Manager is a huge joke. Like others have said, pay is low, health insurance is expensive, you are just a number there to make money for the company. It's not right to hire new employees and pay them a wage that is almost equal or even higher than a long time experienced employees.
Pros
Close to home, other co workers
Cons
Upper management
Management doest resolve issues
Technician (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAFebruary 29, 2016
Only worked here alittle while. Immediately noticed I wasnt treated fairly by my supervisor. Went to immediate supervisor who said he would take care of said issue. Saw him and my team leader laughing about my complaint.He told me the issue was taken care.Nothing changed. Went to the service manager and discussed the issue. Nothing changed. Then had an issue with a service advisor being abusive. Decided not to go to HR.Big mistake.Again nothing changed....actually got worse. Finally just walked out one day.
Pros
Some coworkers ok
Cons
Management ineffective and some coworkers get away with murder
Okay place at times but management shows no concern for employees
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDFebruary 27, 2016
This place has its moments.. Majority of the coworkers were awesome to work with. Others were for themselves. Management doesn't care about their employees unless you're making them money by doing dishonest work . Had to fight for a raise as for my counterparts was given raises or was started with better pay than the employees that's been there for multiple years.
Pros
Co-workers (some)
Cons
Horrible place to work. Don't let them fool you!
sales representative (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PADecember 30, 2015
They make themselves out to be an outstanding company to work for but once you've been here long enough you find that is far from the truth. Sales people constantly have to chase their commission as paycheck are always wrong. Everyone in a management position is completely inept and have no business managing anyone. The service department is a nightmare as well. Very embarrassing when a past customer calls to let you know that no one in service will help them. The health benefits are a joke and the hours make it nearly impossible to have a normal life and see your family. No paid lunch either. Overall company is very cheap. Work shirts that you are required to wear all come out of your pocket.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Management, healthcare, hours
Excellent Place to Work
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDJune 22, 2015
MileOne Automotive was one of the best internships of my college career. The environment, the work, everything about this company was positive.
Loved it
SALES CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDOctober 3, 2014
Very good people to work for. I love the company.
I have been working for Mileone for 5 years.

2.1