Milestone AV Technologies Employee Review

View all Milestone AV Technologies reviews

Great team!
SME/Mechanical & Electrical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Savage, MNApril 10, 2013
Working at Milestone was very great! I made some new friends, and gained a lot of experience. Not only for work, but for life as well.
When I say team, I mean TEAM! There was always help if you needed it. I learned a little bit of lead experience. I was known as the SME of my area. Which means, I was the one that had to give out the orders to people, I'd have to order parts whenever need, and also confirmed orders that were completed. I also learned, that there are many products that relates to projectors and wall mounts.
The hardest part I say working there, was during the summer. Because it would seriously get really hot in there. But the most enjoyable part of it, was the great co-workers I had.

Other Milestone AV Technologies Employee Reviews

Avoid Warsaw plant at all costs!
Lead (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INFebruary 12, 2018
Terrible management. Very lacking in ability and knowledge of running a multi-million dollar facility. No opportunity for growth. Keeps supervisors that have no clue on how to do their job properly. Floor workers are nothing but numbers. Company as a whole would rather employ temps than knowledgeable long term employees.
Pros
Life insurance and PTO
Cons
Walk Away
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INJanuary 31, 2018
Your soul will thank you! Truly unorganized company! The new people pick up slack, while vets sleep on the job. Unfulfilled promises and constant pressure every step you take, mirco management to the full extent.