Milestone AV Technologies

Milestone AV Technologies Employee Reviews

New Management/Ownership is not helpful
Design Engineer (Former Employee), Eden Prairie, MNFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: there is an alright lab.
Cons: management has damaged moral. sad place to be now.
There is not a lot of opportunity for job advancement in this company. They do not want to invest in their employees. Bonuses and pay increase year over year has not compared with other businesses.

The new management is looking out for itself, not for the little guy here. Great products. Used to be a great place to work. Then they let go a lot of the good, inventive people. Beware.
Long Days
Receiving clerk (Former Employee), Shakopee, MNNovember 12, 2014
Pros: some cool people
Cons: short breaks, long hours, bad managment
The work started early, meaning we got out around 3. I learned how to receive and bill customers. I advanced my technology experience and know how to work with computers very well. didnt have many co workers, they would bring in temps left and right. I didnt have good job security. Management needed work, people would leave and come in, no one knew what they were doing for management.
Good company, limited growth opportunities
International Order Entry - Logistics Specialist (Former Employee), Savage, MNSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: good co-workers, and management team
Cons: limited advancement opportunities depending on career path
I really enjoyed working at Milestone. I had good co-workers and management and I think the company has good products. The only reason I decided to leave was because there were very limited opportunities for growth in my department.
Great Company - Warm & Helpful Staff
Withheld (Current Employee), Eden PrairieMay 30, 2014
Pros: team work, adequate pay, great staff, flexible accommodations
Cons: location can be a bit tougher during winter months.
Overall, the culture is about helping other people. The company is fantastic at hiring excellent people who enjoy what they do.

The environment is perfect for self-directed people who understand a business plan and meet timelines.

===

I enjoy my co workers and have the opportunity to meet other people in other departments.
Excellent company with an amazing group of employees
Product Manager (Former Employee), Eden Prairie, MNJanuary 3, 2014
Very fast paced organization with numerous projects focused on improving the television viewing experience.
Great People to work with
Customer Service-Inside Sales (Current Employee), Eden Prairie, MNDecember 20, 2013
Great People and nice place to work. Good benefits. Management always looks to promote within which is great!
Warehouse environment
Shipping Associate (Former Employee), Savage, MNApril 24, 2013
Pros: staff
Cons: lack of job security
Created shipments to go out. A lot of standing is required. The people were nice to work with.
Great team!
SME/Mechanical & Electrical Assembler (Former Employee), Savage, MNApril 10, 2013
Working at Milestone was very great! I made some new friends, and gained a lot of experience. Not only for work, but for life as well.
When I say team, I mean TEAM! There was always help if you needed it. I learned a little bit of lead experience. I was known as the SME of my area. Which means, I was the one that had to give out the orders to people, I'd have to order parts whenever need, and also confirmed orders that were completed. I also learned, that there are many products that relates to projectors and wall mounts.
The hardest part I say working there, was during the summer. Because it would seriously get really hot in there. But the most enjoyable part of it, was the great co-workers I had.
Productive and great place to work.
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Eden Prairie, MNMay 29, 2012
I loved my job at milestone, only reason for leaving was to move to LA.

Milestone AV Technologies Salaries