Milestone AV Technologies

Milestone AV Technologies Employer Reviews

Great Company - Warm & Helpful Staff
Withheld (Current Employee), Eden PrairieMay 30, 2014
Pros: team work, adequate pay, great staff, flexible accommodations
Cons: location can be a bit tougher during winter months.
Overall, the culture is about helping other people. The company is fantastic at hiring excellent people who enjoy what they do.

The environment is perfect for self-directed people who understand a business plan and meet timelines.

===

I enjoy my co workers and have the opportunity to meet other people in other departments.
Excellent company with an amazing group of employees
Product Manager (Former Employee), Eden Prairie, MNJanuary 3, 2014
Very fast paced organization with numerous projects focused on improving the television viewing experience.
Great People to work with
Customer Service-Inside Sales (Current Employee), Eden Prairie, MNDecember 20, 2013
Great People and nice place to work. Good benefits. Management always looks to promote within which is great!
Great team!
SME/Mechanical & Electrical Assembler (Former Employee), Savage, MNApril 10, 2013
Working at Milestone was very great! I made some new friends, and gained a lot of experience. Not only for work, but for life as well.
When I say team, I mean TEAM! There was always help if you needed it. I learned a little bit of lead experience. I was known as the SME of my area. Which means, I was the one that had to give out the orders to people, – more... I'd have to order parts whenever need, and also confirmed orders that were completed. I also learned, that there are many products that relates to projectors and wall mounts.
The hardest part I say working there, was during the summer. Because it would seriously get really hot in there. But the most enjoyable part of it, was the great co-workers I had. – less
nice, flexible place to work
Product Manager (Current Employee), Eden Prairie, MNJune 30, 2012
Pros: flexible
good place to work, learned a lot about retail marketing and product managment.

Fast moving, young, enterperniual company.
Productive and great place to work.
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Eden Prairie, MNMay 29, 2012
I loved my job at milestone, only reason for leaving was to move to LA.
Hard work should be fun
UK Country Manager for Sanus (Current Employee), Country managerJune 2, 2014
Pros: a fun environment to grow a business
Cons: not enough hours in the day
Typically my day was sales focused, making sue that the sales plan was on target and looking for new ways to generate extra revenue.
Regular contact with the National Account Director and sales team to ensure that customer contact was proactive and a consistent message was communicated.
Working for an American organisation means that the afternoon (GMT) – more... was always busy with video conferences, so financial and planning preparation had to be prepared in advance of the meeting.
Constant video conference meetings was probably the least enjoyable part of the role as it took too much time away from driving sales and marketing.
Managing co-workers was not difficult, as I was fortunate to employ a very good and motivated team who didn't need micro-managing.
I learned that if you employ the right caliber of co-workers, give them the guidelines and support, they delivery good results and are happy in what they do. Create the right environment and the rest will come. – less