Milestone Management is one of the country's largest residential property management firms, providing management services throughout the United States. The firm utilizes its in-house expertise to perform leasing, marketing, accounting, legal and financial analysis services. The company also focuses on asset value enhancement through capital improvements and strategic repositioning programs.
Milestone Management is the residential management arm of Milestone Apartments REIT, a publicly traded open-ended trust on the Toronto Stock Exchange. Headquartered in Dallas, Milestone Management maintains regional offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Jacksonville, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix and Tampa.
Responsible for efficiently maintaining the physical appearance of the apartment community’s grounds, pools and buildings.
- Must have average communication skills to be able to understand and follow directions.
- Prefer knowledge of pool maintenance and general grounds care .
- Performs daily cleaning and maintenance of grounds and common areas.
- Maintains pool, pool areas, and pool furniture.
- May assist with door-to-door trash pickup on communities that offer service.
- Trashes out vacant apartments.
- Moves appliances, with assistance, using appliance dolly.
- Assists maintenance in maintaining a clean and orderly shop.
- Accompanies vendors to apartments.
- Adheres to company key procedures.
- Cleans and shampoos carpet.
- Waters plants and grass as required.
- Participates in an ongoing community improvement plan and a preventive maintenance program.
- Reports any maintenance problems.
- Distributes resident notices to residents.
- Assists with resident functions as required.
- Must be prompt, on time to work and have good, regular attendance.
- Adheres to and complies with company safety policies and rules and wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as directed.
- Adheres to OSHA safety standards that are applicable for the safe performance of job.
- Maintains courteous and helpful demeanor with residents, prospective residents, co-workers, vendors, etc.
- Works overtime, weekend, holiday and evening work as required.
- Wears company uniform with photo I.D. badge during work hours.
- May be transferred or assigned to work at another Milestone community.
- Must have mode of communication in which to be contacted at home and to respond in cases of emergency.
- Acts as a team member with all associates of the management staff.
- Complies with all policies as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Community Director (or Assistant Community Director in Community Director’s absence) and Maintenance Supervisor.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Milestone Management is one of the largest privately owned residential property management and investment companies in the U.S. Our...