Milestone Management Employee Reviews

The community was very difficult. The staff worked very well as a team
Property Manager - Cedar Trace Apartments (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 27, 2017
Milestone was a good company. This specific community had very
unique challenges. On one site there was multi family, conventional,
City and County Section 8 and a Hap Contract.

My Regional Manager was exceptional.
Pros
Regional Manager
inconsistent
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAApril 24, 2017
its an ok company my regional was an ego maniac. Company does not take care of it people. Traning is good and the system is set up well. Very cheap company
After working in retail for 25 years, this is a WELCOME change
Assistant Community Director (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COApril 12, 2017
I worked for my previous employer for 25 years and got absolutely nowhere and felt completely unappreciated for all the work I did for them. Fast forward to now after working for Milestone Management for 2 1/2 years and I will honestly say I LOVE my job. I love the company, I love my managers, I love my team! I started as a sales director and 6 months later I was promoted to the Assistant Community Director and it is my HOPE that someday soon I will be allowed to manage my own property. Until then, I am so happy where I am! The atmosphere is wonderful, the residents are great, and added bonus, I WALK to work! I was always told that there was life outside of retail and it's true! Milestone is a wonderful company to work for! I feel very blessed and grateful!
Pros
Great atmosphere, great pay and benefits
Cons
Honestly can't think of any right now.
Productive fun work place
Property Management (Former Employee) –  Kemah, TXMarch 29, 2017
great place to work, typical day at work was fast paced, great opportunity to learn management and customer service, family environment, learned much about contracts
Canyon Chase Apartments - Milestone Management
Maintenance Tech II Level Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COMarch 26, 2017
Typical day at work doing the grounds and make readys , service requests, emergencies , heating and air. Management is poor , she is extremely irrational and bi polar . Work culture poor and demeaning. The hardest part of the job dealing with a micro manager who is unprofessional. The most enjoyable part of the job are the other co workers
Pros
A good way to learn how to overcome challenges
Cons
Dealing with a micro manager who is unprofessional
Great
Assistant Community Director (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXMarch 20, 2017
Training is beyond amazing!! The trainers are cutting edge and are always there to help all employees get them where they need to be. This company is caring and is sets its bar high.
Productive, Quick Learner,
Assistant Community Director (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 8, 2017
My days are very busy specially around the end to the being of the month. Posting rent, doing collections, walking units, doing inspections, answering phones and also taking care of our prospects and current residents. My days go very fast due to the fact that I stay so busy I don't realize the time. The property is large and our team is made up of 20 employees. Milestone is a Great company to work for, they look out for their employees, and it's more like a family then a job.

Lettie Sierra
Wonderful Place to Work
Assistant Community Director (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 2, 2017
Great Pay/ Great workplace/ Loved the management team/ Great Benefits. Love working in a nice and peaceful environment.The hardest part was accepting change when it came to upper management changes
Fun place to work
Substitute for community director when absent (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 19, 2017
It was a very laid back environment. Great training opportunities. I happened to have a boss that was very understanding and flexible. I learned much about the apartment rental industry. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is always the gratitude received the residents because your a part of making their home a better place to live.
Pros
free lunches, great Christmas gifts, flexible schedule
Cons
worked most weekends
Hard work great customer service
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 17, 2017
My typical day a work would the the consist of walking, from there start on work orders or make readies. On this property you learn something new everyday, my co-works are great to work with a joy to be around everyday, they are like family. The condensing units are on the ruff so getting all the tools and equipment up there is very tiring. the thing i like the most is getting the enjoyment out of when i get the work done for the resident.

Want to know more about Milestone Management?

Ask a question
Average comapny
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 16, 2017
A decent company, I found that my copays were higher with the blue cross blue shield that they offered. Getting time off was sometimes problematic.
Account executive (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 4, 2017
The management is Horrible and there organization is not up to par every day there was some thing new and some thing changing especially the property manager is just so rude and Is absoluty not customer friendly
Pros
Amazing residents and also fantastic maintenance
Cons
Company Structor
Good staff,and a good place to learn.
Porter/Maintenance - Maintaining Pools, Cleaning (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 27, 2016
Have worked at this job for Five years and the are always willing to work with time off and other family needs. I would tell anyone about this company if they needed to find a job.
Nice place
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Calera, ALDecember 17, 2016
The residents are very nice. My co-workers are very good workers and they carry out their work load. They property is a nice place to work and live. Have a great.
Great Review
Customer care (Former Employee) –  Cumming, GADecember 14, 2016
This was a great company to work for. I really liked working here with my co workers. The job itself was great and I learned alot from this company.
many things to learn
Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GADecember 9, 2016
Milestone was a good leaning experience on a day to day notice. You must find your place quickly or move on.The area that was given to me had a lot of work to be done in a short amount of time.
Pros
benefits are good
Cons
a lot of things going on
Great Opportunity but Management wasn't that great
Leasing Professional (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 12, 2016
I enjoy working at Milestone but the manager running the property doesn't care enough for her employees nor the property. She lacks in professional and integrity.
Fomer tech/ Horroible
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 13, 2016
This job is terrible an company at this exact location..... There is little to no communication between the front desk to the maintenance tech to the leasing office..A dog eats dog environment. This place is based on personal likes not work performance. They play favouritism to their residents on whether to charge or fix your belongings.
Pros
There are none
Sense of family among onsite co-workers
Assistant Community Director (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTOctober 12, 2016
Sense of family among onsite co-workers. Great opportunity for growth. Willingness to train in other areas of the business to expand knowledge of industry.
Pros
Great bonuses and commissions
Cons
Lack of upper management support, high employee turn around
Great work load
Attounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIOctober 5, 2016
I love what I do at Milestone I am truly the Accountant for them rather than an assistant. My job duties are a great fit for me. The management however is very shaky and the turn over is the worst I have ever experienced in my time of being in the work force. Due to that it is a constant battle of training new people and correcting documents that are turned in for payment for example.
Pros
Co workres great, work alone for the most part
Cons
Benifits, flexability, Boss is back n forth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Milestone Management. Our community is ready to answer.

Milestone Management Reviews by Location