Milestone Management Employee Review

View all Milestone Management reviews

very busy and stable.
Maintenance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 27, 2014
most co-workers were outstanding, with an understanding nature. constantly busy and always tried to have a positive atmosphere. learn a lot to do with residential day to day procedures. Along with understanding the maintenance field operations and priorities.
Pros
ability to move up in the company and the willingness of supervisors to take that chance
Cons
amount of assistance i was able to provide to residents

Other Milestone Management Employee Reviews

nice stable company
Community Director (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJanuary 21, 2018
I enjoyed being at this company. Only reason I am leaving is my property is being sold. The culture is positive and supportive. My only complaint is that the property was older with a lot of deferred maintenance issues that existed from previous ownership.
Pros
supportive management
Cons
too much change
Good collaboration, team work, and benefits
Assistant Community Director (Current Employee) –  Cypress, TXJanuary 3, 2018
In the leasing field, the office environment is always about adapting your environment. I learned that staying organized and time management is essential to get necessary work completed. Customer service was always important! Milestone also helped with being with the latest of online training. Anytime, that I can assist in helping someone find their right apartment and they are so pleased with how we have helped people on a daily basis.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Milestone Management. Our community is ready to answer.