Milestone Management

Milestone Management Employer Reviews

MileStone Management has great potential to be a top company.
Government Liaison (Former Employee), Irvine, CADecember 11, 2014
Pros: open schedule. travels frequently
Cons: long hours
A typical day reviewing projects underway. Submitting new projects for building and engineering permits. Representing clients before Agency Planning Commissions and City Councils.

The most satisfying part of the job was seeing your work approved and under construction.

There are many hours of work needed to meet your deadlines and much of it is unnoticed – more... by your clients however it can be a rewarding job.

Pay fluctuates with the market. The more Clients and projects the more pay. Unfortunately with the market benefits are scarce. – less
Great company to work for.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Spring, TXNovember 20, 2014
Post rent payments, coded bills, walked property and units
Great Company that cares!
Assistant Community Director (Current Employee), TXNovember 17, 2014
Pros: benefits, co-workers, on going training.
Cons: expanding out of state. minimal room for advancement without relocating.
Wonderful supervisors who support and encourage their teams. Professional work environment. Great co-workers. The company as a whole is a wonderful company to work for. They truly care about their residents and quality of employees.
Unprofessional Supervisors
Community Director (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 6, 2014
Pros: training from corporate staff
Cons: immature supervisors
It's extremely difficult to be proud of a company you are employed with if your immediate Supervisor and higher ups create a middle school environment in the work place. Employees who choose not to party with the superiors are shunned and bullied. Very hard to take them serious when the supervisors arrive to work hung over. Unprofessional and unhealthy – more... work environment. – less
very busy and stable.
Maintenance Coordinator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 27, 2014
Pros: ability to move up in the company and the willingness of supervisors to take that chance
Cons: amount of assistance i was able to provide to residents
most co-workers were outstanding, with an understanding nature. constantly busy and always tried to have a positive atmosphere. learn a lot to do with residential day to day procedures. Along with understanding the maintenance field operations and priorities.
A Learning Lesson
Sales Director (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 17, 2014
I have learned a lot from Milestone. I learned time management, how to work alone and to work as a team. Hardest part to my job is telling someone they do not qualify for an apartment. The highlight to my job is of course giving a new resident their keys to their new apartment.
Very Productive company
Manager (Former Employee), Dallas TexasApril 15, 2014
Milestone is that company that molds you into a stronger person.
Loved working here with all the staff
Sales Director (Former Employee), Euless, TXMarch 10, 2014
Pros: staff was amazing!
Cons: no chance of opportunity for advancement
This was a great community!!! However it was a "B" property all of the communities run by Milestone were "B" properties so not much opportunity for advancement. I did pass up two Assistant Community Director positions.. Absolutely loved this job just not enough money.
Service and maintain all repairs
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 7, 2014
I call and schedule vendors and contractors daily. troubleshoot and repair anything related in the hvac, plumbing, or electrical field.
Responds to resident service request and concerns in a timely manner
Asst Maitenance (Former Employee), Dallas, TX 75287January 10, 2014
Works closely with management and maintenance staff in developing an integral team that effectively represents me
company great.....managers not so much
housekeeper/make ready/anything they needed (Former Employee), houston txNovember 14, 2013
Pros: benefits and bonuses
Cons: managers that are kept on staff for their ability to lie to residents and keep money flowing
I worked there 6 1/2 years doing any job they threw at me....manager never satisfied. Employment constantly threatened and not appreciated. Felt more like a slave than part of a team.
Great company with room for personal growth!
Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXOctober 28, 2013
Pros: they will pay for continuing education/certifications/training. great team!
Cons: none!
The team at the corporate office was always available for assistance with on site operations. They are a very organized company with the same work practices and policies enforced at all properties! If you work hard and prove yourself there is plenty of room for advancement.
Productive and Energetic
Resident Coordinator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 3, 2013
Milestone Management offers opportunity growth and development. My time with Milestone Management was pleasurable. I learned so much about the multifamily industry.
A waist of time.
Maintenance (Former Employee), Westminster, CoAugust 14, 2013
Pros: lunch
Cons: no advancement
Keep looking, this is the only property in Colorado. NO ADVANCEMENT opportunities. They only promise that they will purchase soon. The office is always closed, even though maintenance still has to work. Then you will get talked to if you don't go out and drink with the staff. As long as the girls are out drinking everything is good. . The so called – more... property manager is never at work and when she is you better hope you didn't miss anything cause it does roll down hill.
Regionals are never there once a year. The place is falling apart. Besides the paycheck there was nothing I can say that was nice. – less
are you kidding....but im still here.unfortunate huh!
(Bench) upgrade,lead,turn I done it all here (Current Employee), atlantaJune 3, 2013
Pros: hah!
Cons: dont waste your time
so you get this training (so called) by a guy who shows up, drunk, farts, and praises himself.The company is set to these values that no one follows, you work with manager that purposely mislead residents....and sets you up for failure anyone thinking of working or living here...., don't!
most of the good comments on here or glassdoor are by the people – more... who works in the office, you know who you are! I work for this company now and I wish I had nicer things but I don't. – less
Very good commission percentage paid
Multi Family Property Sales Director (Current Employee), Gaithersburg, MDMay 29, 2013
The percentage paid on leasing commission is above average. The work is not difficult. The co-workers are friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job is being an aggressive sales person.
Its was hard work
Maintenance Tech II (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 2, 2013
There was no appration for the work that was done. Nothing made the managers happy although we could get the right replacement parts to do the job right
I still love coming to work everyday!
Regional Training and Marketing Director (Current Employee), Corporate HeadquartersApril 1, 2013
Pros: super awesome people, advancement opportunities, empowerment
I have been with Milestone for approx. 7.5 years. I began onsite as a leasing agent for Milestone and with a little fire, a lot of persistence, and tremendous support from my supervisors, was presented with various career growth opportunities within the company - I've been in my "dream job" for the last 4.5 years. I wouldn't spend so much of my time – more... here if I weren't completely in love with the company, people, and all that they stand for. – less
Like one big Modern Family
VP of Marketing and Training (Current Employee), Dallas, TexasMarch 20, 2013
Pros: 401k contributions, benefits
I started as a leasing agent years ago and have loved this business ever since. I have been her for 16 years and am grateful for the opportunities I have been given. I enjoy working with those around me and watching them grow, much like I have over the last 16 years.

Great environment and team spirit!
A fun and exciting place to work
Leasing Agent (Former Employee), Austin, TXNovember 6, 2012
Pros: bonuses and commission was outstanding
Cons: no cons
A typical day at work consisted of arriving to open the office at 8;30 a.m. I enjoyed helping customers find their new home and making it a easy process with little or no stress.

About Milestone Management

Milestone Management is one of the largest privately owned residential property management and investment companies in the U.S. – Read more