Milestone Management Employee Reviews

Milestone Management
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 22, 2017
Milestone Management has done so much for me, even though I`ve only been there for a year. They offered me amazing benefits, decent pay, and I`m genuinely grateful I get to work there.
Good comapy not so good management
Sales Consultant/Leasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 11, 2017
Good company to get started with. If you are liked by upper management you have it made but if not then you don't. There are just a few good managers the rest are terrible and those are the ones that are liked by upper management.
Pros
Compensation is competitive
Cons
Managenent is terrible
Nice properties and potential for greatness
Make Ready Technician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 18, 2017
While they do care about their employees and give good benefits, substandard job performance is not addressed. Those that work hardest carry the work load. Open door policy but no change after verbalizing problems in the workplace.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
No real overtime
very busy place of work
Porter/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJune 12, 2017
there is really no typical day at work, everyday always has something new to offer. The management is good sometimes but it can be stressful, hardest part of the job was doing something that is not in your job description so you really had to learn a new set of skills every couple of day. Most enjoyable part of the job was when you had a schedule for a day and you completed it with no emergency or change of schedule that day.
Pros
hour lunch break
Cons
very hot during the summer time, lots of work and emergency calls
The community was very difficult. The staff worked very well as a team
Property Manager - Cedar Trace Apartments (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 27, 2017
Milestone was a good company. This specific community had very
unique challenges. On one site there was multi family, conventional,
City and County Section 8 and a Hap Contract.

My Regional Manager was exceptional.
Pros
Regional Manager
inconsistent
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAApril 24, 2017
its an ok company my regional was an ego maniac. Company does not take care of it people. Traning is good and the system is set up well. Very cheap company
After working in retail for 25 years, this is a WELCOME change
Assistant Community Director (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COApril 12, 2017
I worked for my previous employer for 25 years and got absolutely nowhere and felt completely unappreciated for all the work I did for them. Fast forward to now after working for Milestone Management for 2 1/2 years and I will honestly say I LOVE my job. I love the company, I love my managers, I love my team! I started as a sales director and 6 months later I was promoted to the Assistant Community Director and it is my HOPE that someday soon I will be allowed to manage my own property. Until then, I am so happy where I am! The atmosphere is wonderful, the residents are great, and added bonus, I WALK to work! I was always told that there was life outside of retail and it's true! Milestone is a wonderful company to work for! I feel very blessed and grateful!
Pros
Great atmosphere, great pay and benefits
Cons
Honestly can't think of any right now.
Productive fun work place
Property Management (Former Employee) –  Kemah, TXMarch 29, 2017
great place to work, typical day at work was fast paced, great opportunity to learn management and customer service, family environment, learned much about contracts
Canyon Chase Apartments - Milestone Management
Maintenance Tech II Level Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COMarch 26, 2017
Typical day at work doing the grounds and make readys , service requests, emergencies , heating and air. Management is poor , she is extremely irrational and bi polar . Work culture poor and demeaning. The hardest part of the job dealing with a micro manager who is unprofessional. The most enjoyable part of the job are the other co workers
Pros
A good way to learn how to overcome challenges
Cons
Dealing with a micro manager who is unprofessional
Great
Assistant Community Director (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXMarch 20, 2017
Training is beyond amazing!! The trainers are cutting edge and are always there to help all employees get them where they need to be. This company is caring and is sets its bar high.
Productive, Quick Learner,
Assistant Community Director (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 8, 2017
My days are very busy specially around the end to the being of the month. Posting rent, doing collections, walking units, doing inspections, answering phones and also taking care of our prospects and current residents. My days go very fast due to the fact that I stay so busy I don't realize the time. The property is large and our team is made up of 20 employees. Milestone is a Great company to work for, they look out for their employees, and it's more like a family then a job.

Lettie Sierra
Wonderful Place to Work
Assistant Community Director (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 2, 2017
Great Pay/ Great workplace/ Loved the management team/ Great Benefits. Love working in a nice and peaceful environment.The hardest part was accepting change when it came to upper management changes
Fun place to work
Substitute for community director when absent (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 19, 2017
It was a very laid back environment. Great training opportunities. I happened to have a boss that was very understanding and flexible. I learned much about the apartment rental industry. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is always the gratitude received the residents because your a part of making their home a better place to live.
Pros
free lunches, great Christmas gifts, flexible schedule
Cons
worked most weekends
Hard work great customer service
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 17, 2017
My typical day a work would the the consist of walking, from there start on work orders or make readies. On this property you learn something new everyday, my co-works are great to work with a joy to be around everyday, they are like family. The condensing units are on the ruff so getting all the tools and equipment up there is very tiring. the thing i like the most is getting the enjoyment out of when i get the work done for the resident.
Average comapny
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 16, 2017
A decent company, I found that my copays were higher with the blue cross blue shield that they offered. Getting time off was sometimes problematic.
Account executive (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 4, 2017
The management is Horrible and there organization is not up to par every day there was some thing new and some thing changing especially the property manager is just so rude and Is absoluty not customer friendly
Pros
Amazing residents and also fantastic maintenance
Cons
Company Structor
Good staff,and a good place to learn.
Porter/Maintenance - Maintaining Pools, Cleaning (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 27, 2016
Have worked at this job for Five years and the are always willing to work with time off and other family needs. I would tell anyone about this company if they needed to find a job.
Nice place
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Calera, ALDecember 17, 2016
The residents are very nice. My co-workers are very good workers and they carry out their work load. They property is a nice place to work and live. Have a great.
Great Review
Customer care (Former Employee) –  Cumming, GADecember 14, 2016
This was a great company to work for. I really liked working here with my co workers. The job itself was great and I learned alot from this company.
many things to learn
Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GADecember 9, 2016
Milestone was a good leaning experience on a day to day notice. You must find your place quickly or move on.The area that was given to me had a lot of work to be done in a short amount of time.
Pros
benefits are good
Cons
a lot of things going on

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Milestone Management. Our community is ready to answer.

Milestone Management Reviews by Location