Milestone Management Employee Review

View all Milestone Management reviews

are you kidding....but im still here.unfortunate huh!
(Bench) upgrade,lead,turn I done it all here (Current Employee) –  atlantaJune 3, 2013
so you get this training (so called) by a guy who shows up, drunk, farts, and praises himself.The company is set to these values that no one follows, you work with manager that purposely mislead residents....and sets you up for failure anyone thinking of working or living here...., don't!
most of the good comments on here or glassdoor are by the people who works in the office, you know who you are! I work for this company now and I wish I had nicer things but I don't.
Pros
hah!
Cons
dont waste your time

Other Milestone Management Employee Reviews

nice stable company
Community Director (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJanuary 21, 2018
I enjoyed being at this company. Only reason I am leaving is my property is being sold. The culture is positive and supportive. My only complaint is that the property was older with a lot of deferred maintenance issues that existed from previous ownership.
Pros
supportive management
Cons
too much change
Good collaboration, team work, and benefits
Assistant Community Director (Current Employee) –  Cypress, TXJanuary 3, 2018
In the leasing field, the office environment is always about adapting your environment. I learned that staying organized and time management is essential to get necessary work completed. Customer service was always important! Milestone also helped with being with the latest of online training. Anytime, that I can assist in helping someone find their right apartment and they are so pleased with how we have helped people on a daily basis.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Milestone Management. Our community is ready to answer.