Milestone Management

Milestone Management Employee Reviews

Productive, Quick Learner,
Assistant Community Director (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 8, 2017
My days are very busy specially around the end to the being of the month. Posting rent, doing collections, walking units, doing inspections, answering phones and also taking care of our prospects and current residents. My days go very fast due to the fact that I stay so busy I don't realize the time. The property is large and our team is made up of 20 employees. Milestone is a Great company to work for, they look out for their employees, and it's more like a family then a job.

Lettie Sierra
Fun place to work
Substitute for community director when absent (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 19, 2017
It was a very laid back environment. Great training opportunities. I happened to have a boss that was very understanding and flexible. I learned much about the apartment rental industry. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is always the gratitude received the residents because your a part of making their home a better place to live.
Pros
free lunches, great Christmas gifts, flexible schedule
Cons
worked most weekends
Hard work great customer service
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 17, 2017
My typical day a work would the the consist of walking, from there start on work orders or make readies. On this property you learn something new everyday, my co-works are great to work with a joy to be around everyday, they are like family. The condensing units are on the ruff so getting all the tools and equipment up there is very tiring. the thing i like the most is getting the enjoyment out of when i get the work done for the resident.
Account executive (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 4, 2017
The management is Horrible and there organization is not up to par every day there was some thing new and some thing changing especially the property manager is just so rude and Is absoluty not customer friendly
Pros
Amazing residents and also fantastic maintenance
Cons
Company Structor
Great work load
Attounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIOctober 5, 2016
I love what I do at Milestone I am truly the Accountant for them rather than an assistant. My job duties are a great fit for me. The management however is very shaky and the turn over is the worst I have ever experienced in my time of being in the work force. Due to that it is a constant battle of training new people and correcting documents that are turned in for payment for example.
Pros
Co workres great, work alone for the most part
Cons
Benifits, flexability, Boss is back n forth
Fomer tech/ Horroible
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 13, 2016
This job is terrible an company at this exact location..... There is little to no communication between the front desk to the maintenance tech to the leasing office..A dog eats dog environment. This place is based on personal likes not work performance. They play favouritism to their residents on whether to charge or fix your belongings.
Pros
THERE ARE NONE
Great company
Leasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 11, 2016
Responsible for leasing apartments for initial and renewal move-ins in
Order to maintain high occupancy.
Responsible for collecting, evaluating and processing application
Paperwork in accordance to Section 42
LIHTC program. Handles securities for deposits and rent income.
Responsible for all aspects of leasing
On new community lease ups including temporary locating to several new
Projects throughout Florida.
Liaison between construction, residents and on site management.
Move-in inspections of apartments for readiness and market plans.
Conduct market surveys and analysis. Provide support to management team.
Pros
wowrkignwitht he residents and the public
Cons
no growth in company
Wonderful Place to Work
Assistant Community Director (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 2, 2017
Great Pay/ Great workplace/ Loved the management team/ Great Benefits. Love working in a nice and peaceful environment.The hardest part was accepting change when it came to upper management changes
Good staff,and a good place to learn.
Porter/Maintenance - Maintaining Pools, Cleaning (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 27, 2016
Have worked at this job for Five years and the are always willing to work with time off and other family needs. I would tell anyone about this company if they needed to find a job.
many things to learn
Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GADecember 9, 2016
Milestone was a good leaning experience on a day to day notice. You must find your place quickly or move on.The area that was given to me had a lot of work to be done in a short amount of time.
Pros
benefits are good
Cons
a lot of things going on
Sense of family among onsite co-workers
Assistant Community Director (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTOctober 12, 2016
Sense of family among onsite co-workers. Great opportunity for growth. Willingness to train in other areas of the business to expand knowledge of industry.
Pros
Great bonuses and commissions
Cons
Lack of upper management support, high employee turn around
Great
Assistant Community Director (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXMarch 20, 2017
Training is beyond amazing!! The trainers are cutting edge and are always there to help all employees get them where they need to be. This company is caring and is sets its bar high.
Great Opportunity but Management wasn't that great
Leasing Professional (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 12, 2016
I enjoy working at Milestone but the manager running the property doesn't care enough for her employees nor the property. She lacks in professional and integrity.
Average comapny
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 16, 2017
A decent company, I found that my copays were higher with the blue cross blue shield that they offered. Getting time off was sometimes problematic.
Nice place
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Calera, ALDecember 17, 2016
The residents are very nice. My co-workers are very good workers and they carry out their work load. They property is a nice place to work and live. Have a great.
Great Review
Customer care (Former Employee) –  Cumming, GADecember 14, 2016
This was a great company to work for. I really liked working here with my co workers. The job itself was great and I learned alot from this company.
Management and organization poor
Assistant Community Director (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaSeptember 8, 2016
The management is poor.The company is not well organized and where not well prepared for recent changes that have occurred. Unfortunately this greatly affects your level of productivity.
Great company to work for
Assistant Community Director (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COJuly 18, 2016
I love Milestone Management, and I thought I would finish out my career with them, but life is leading me to California, and they have no West Coast assets.
Pros
Great commission/bonus structure
Cons
Hourly pay lower than median, no West Coast assets
loved the job
Assistant Community Director (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 4, 2016
Posting payments, validation, deposit accounting, collection. I learned a lot. Management was ok. Co-workers was ok. The hardest part of the job was losing it. The most enjoyable of the job was having it.

I was told I will have a job after me filling in for a co-worker on Maternity Leave, but was just told that she is coming back, and they have no where to put me, and my last day is the 15th of April.
Pros
Loved my position
Cons
no job security
One of the best Managers and Maintenance Staff I've ever worked with
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 17, 2016
The work environment was fun, exciting, positive and all the staff got along with eachother.
It was easy to work for the Manager at that particular property. She was a positive influence and I learned a lot about the business from her.
The maintenance staff was amazing and were professional, fun and easy to communicate with.
I would say this is one job that has had the most value
Pros
Great Management and Benefits
Official response from Milestone Management
March 29, 2016

Thanks for the great feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to review us.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Milestone Management. Our community is ready to answer.

81%