Milestone Technologies Employee Reviews

Decent vendor, Facebook (through Milestone) is great
IT Technician (Current Employee), Fremont, CAJuly 11, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, free shuttle to work, and the opportunity of a life long career.
Cons: Lack of management, proactive thinking and inventory
The typical day consists of: asset management, customer service in the IT field, deployment of equipment and troubleshooting.

I've learned a lot about IT, both hardware and software and also ways to troubleshoot issues.

The management is fairly separate from the employees and there is a major lack knowledge of what's going on at the lower lever.

My co-workers are great. Not a single complaint in that area.

The hardest part of my day is having inventory and relying on other to order said inventory.

The most enjoyable part of the day is working with Facebook employees, most of them are genuinely great people.
Good environment to work
IT Technician (Current Employee), Menlo Park, CAMay 18, 2015
Pros: Good Perks
Cons: Not enough leadership from management
High paste environment. Learn something new everyday. Great co-workers. Everyone works as a team with or without supervision.
Milestone delivered serviecs for Google on-campus
Support Services Supervisor (Enterprise Services) (Former Employee), Fremont, CAApril 20, 2015
Pros: Free lunches and other Google perks
Milestone has demonstrated a commitment to me as an employee, and has helped me make the transisiton between Google-related projects.
Very supportive managers
Partner Enablement Coordinator (at Google) - Temp (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAFebruary 23, 2015
The managers are very supportive even though I am on site at Google. If I ever have any questions, concerns, or issues they are available and willing to help.
Stressful, unpredictable and unstable work environment
Tech Support/Order Management Agent (Current Employee), Chico, CAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: decent salary
Cons: total lack of job security, hostile attitude from management, not in accordance with california labor law as far as bathroom breaks are concerned
Never worked anywhere where there are more non-misconduct issues you can be fired for. Job security under threat literally every other month. Rules are arbitrarily enforced and its drama even just getting up to go the bathroom. Hostile work environment I would not recommend to anyone. Okay as a very temporary job and little else
Milestone
IMAC Technician II (Current Employee), Fremont, CAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: work with your schedule
Cons: job site not consistent
 Plan and maintain computerized inventories of available passenger space and provide information on routes and itineraries.
 Answer inquiries regarding information such as schedules, accommodations, procedures, and policies.
 Oversee passenger boarding process as Lead Gate Agent by providing assistance to passengers, communicating with in-flight and ground crew, and handling any discrepancies that may arise to achieve on-time departures.
Work at the Prineville Facebook Data Center
On-Call Data Center Technician (Current Employee), Prineville, OROctober 6, 2014
The people and atmosphere at the Prineville site are great and I would recommend working for any of the employers at Facebook.
Google was a interesting client with many perks
Sr. Technical Recruiter/Sourcer/Talent Acquisition (Former Employee), Mountain View, caSeptember 15, 2014
I do not wish to write a review about Milestone.
Working on-site at Google had many perks.
Milestone Technologies
Technical Client Support Agent (Current Employee), Chico, CAJune 26, 2014
Pros: snacks plus good benefits and pay
Cons: management has far too many issues and can't see what is important
I am a Technical Support Agent for Milestone Technologies. The work is initially fun and promising of a great future. You are trained well and offered great benefits with your pay.This all seems to try to resolve the issue that lies with its management team. The team behaves like they are high school children when faced with difficult issues. When tasks they assign to supervisors cause backlash they then place the blame on the supervisors.

I am happy that I can provide exceptional results as an agent however management does not believe in rewarding good behavior. I will continue to be as good of an agent as I can be until new opportunities arise.
Free Parking, Ping Pong, plates, silverware, cups provided
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Eden Prairie, MNApril 21, 2014
Pros: christmas party, sales party, great co-workers
Customer service helping dealers with their purchases. Ping Pong table provided. Ergo friendly, so free dinnerware provided to eliminate trash. Hardest part was the technical aspects. Great co-workers.
Fast paced enviorment but very casual
Coordinator (Current Employee), Fremont, CAApril 1, 2014
Support team and create new effective ways of getting our jobs done. Management says is close contact with everyone team, people are fun and relaxed for the most part. Hardest part, things can be very last minute which puts everyone on a hold.
It was a wonderful place to work
Customer service agent (Former Employee), Chico, CAMarch 7, 2014
Pros: beautiful facility, extremely nice co workers
I learned that with any job patience is the key and sometimes your tone can reflect how a person feels speaking with you. I also learned that staying confident keeps the customer happy with there experience.
They tried to do a good thing, but...
Agent (Former Employee), Chico, CAJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: free coffee and snacks
Cons: no consistency in leadership, rules changing twice or even three times per day
Lack of leadership, lack of planning, not doing what they said they would. They really managed to let a lot of people down.
Shipping and Receiving Logistics Technician (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 25, 2013
If you work hard and show that you care about your work you will be rewarded for it. Also, if something isn't quite right, you can go to the CEO to get it resolved. He is available for his employees and knows everyone's name. Great work life balance, and a few company events each year.
PC Technician
PC Technician (Former Employee), Sacramento, CaliforniaJune 17, 2013
My responsibilities for this assignment included disconnecting and bagging all the computer hardware and peripherals needed by the users. After bagging and labeling the parts we arrived at the users new building location. We then proceeded to reinstall and reconnect all the computer systems and peripherals needed by the customers and users.
Vibrant, great work atmosphere.
D/R Technician (Current Employee), Fremont, CAAugust 1, 2012
Pros: free lunch, great enviornment, spacious
Cons: it's not what you know, but who you know.
I love my job and what I do. Helping end users and making them happy is my ultimate goal and is what I love about being in IT. This is not just a job for me, it's my career, passion, and hobby.
Blurry focus
Inventory Technician (Former Employee), CAJune 13, 2012
Pros: 2/5
Cons: 2/5
They just seemed to lack leadership.
Lacking due diligence.
Quite lax.
Blurry focus.
Hard Work
Installer Technician (Former Employee), Fremont, CAJune 10, 2012
Pros: ok pay.
Cons: pushy supervisors.
On call, part time. I would recommend Milestone. This is all I have to say.
Productive workplace
Technician (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 23, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: not permanent
A typical day at work was very Productive except for the lack of communication.