Milestone Employee Reviews

nothing to tell
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILJanuary 27, 2016
we help the mentally challenge. It was ok. busy, I left because of some management.plus i moved. the hardest part behaviors.
learnig environment
Direct Care Staff (Current Employee) –  Rockford, ILSeptember 22, 2015
got a chance to learn how to communicate with others and patience, I worked as a direct service provider . I took care of people with developmental disabilities
Very good company
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 21, 2015
Wholesome family feeling, great support and IT team, great training, company events, feeling of appreciation..............................
Pros
staff
good
Relocation Technician (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CAApril 4, 2015
on what do you say when a cat is behine the cat bowl its called a cat lol. why am i typing this seems like data mining to me. i only
It's 100% slavery
IMAC Technician (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAFebruary 3, 2015
This is the worst place ever to work at. They gave me so much hard time and they don't cooperate with students at all. I used to be a student and they made me work till 1 am. I had to do my homework after I get off from work and go back to school at 8 am. And after working there so many years I got life threat from a manager and when I talked to my store manager they didn't took any action.
Milestone
L2 Desktop Technician (Former Employee) –  Rancho Bernardo, CAJanuary 21, 2015
Fun Place to show up everyday. The team I was as part of was fantastic. I was able to learn a lot more on my desktop skills. To bad the contract had to end.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
communication between the field personal and the office
Enjoyed helping others
Direct Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILJanuary 5, 2015
Milestone was a place where I could care for others and enjoy it. my hours were flexible and gave me time to be at home when needed.
Great, except the management..
Customer Service Agent / Applications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAOctober 10, 2014
The Milestone call center in Chico, CA is a great place to work. The pay is awesome, and the job is easy (tech support for Google products). The only problem is, the management is really egotistical and needs constant brown-nosing. If you are just there to do your job, you won't last long. If you know how to 'play the game', you'll do fine.. After several of my ideas were implemented as policy with no credit given to me, I was fired for pointing out things that should be done differently, go figure. If the CEO Prem Chand reads this, Milestone Chico needs to clean house from the top down, you have a lot of people gold-bricking that have no clue what's going on while your hardest working, friendliest agents are treated like peasants. Oh! If a manager ever tells you to 'say what's really on your mind.', don't do it, it's a trap.
Pros
great pay for easy work
Cons
constant politicking and drama, overly sensitive do-nothing management.
everyone is super friendly and the work is nice
Technician (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAAugust 26, 2014
All in all, Milestone was a great place to work at. if you had the time to work when they called you then you would get a lot of hours. other then that, i believe you had to contact them if you really wanted to work. work was fun believe me and fast as well.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
not that many hours
Technical Service Engineer for EMEA & APAC (Current Employee) –  Burnsville, MNJuly 14, 2014
Good position gives opportunity to travel and this is extreme travel. above 32 weeks a year
Pros
good learning
Cons
too much travels
Fun workplace
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Rockford, ILJune 22, 2014
very upbeat environment. Fulfilling and demanding place to work.
profesionally fun enviorment with plenty of growth avaliable
Google Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAApril 10, 2014
all of the employees, including management are very open minded, helpful, understanding and all friendly.
Pros
benifits and paid holiday even if not sced. double pay if worked.
Cons
open 24 hours 7 days a week (including holidays)
Great Work Place with Positive Vibes and Fun Clients.
Resident Care Advisor (Current Employee) –  Penn Hills, PAJanuary 25, 2014
A typical day at work is greeting everyone, administering the medecine, cooking dinner, assisting with showers, enjoying the time with the clients by doing activities such as watching tv for example, brushing everyone's teeth and putting them to bed.

I learn something new everyday. I am continuing to sharpen my cooking skills and i am now better at administering medecine.

Management is very positive and makes sure the co-workers are acknowledged for their hard work.

The job is pretty simple but the hardest part would have to be worrying about driving the work vehicle in the winter on bad roads.
The most enjoyable part of the job is spending time with the clients, they are all a joy to be around.
Pros
spending time with the clients.
Cons
worrying about driving the work vehicle in the winter on bad roads.
productive work place
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILJanuary 19, 2014
Helping clients with daily routines. Cleaning, assisting with feeding, going on outings.
My day at Milstone
Direct Service Provider (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILDecember 12, 2013
A productive day never boring always something new with a different experience. I learned to have a lot of patience and become a good team player. No correct term for management. Co-worker was the team mates ever. Dealing with different behaviors. My residents made the enjoyable.
Pros
ate with residents and ot
Cons
breaks times, not enough pay
Employees are great and its an enjoyable work environement
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CANovember 13, 2013
I enjoyed my job very much, Loved my coworkers and did not mind coming to work every day.
great place to work fulltime 12 hr shifts
Certified nursing assistant (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAOctober 25, 2013
I like the fact that your able to go to different facilities and gain new skills I've learned a lot of new things by being able to switch up where i chose to work .
Mental health observation
Level I Fieldwork (Former Employee) –  Monroeville, PAAugust 14, 2013
This was an observation rotation for me which I learned more about cognitive disabilities.
a foray into a different style of manufacturing.
Mold-maker (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXMarch 13, 2013
I attempted to see if I could commute from Rye to Amarillo on a weekly basis, and to learn whether or not I might like to relocate depending on the wages I could earn. I cannot adequately review for this company because this only took a week to determine that I could not for financial considerations.
Pros
innovative work
Cons
amount of travel, compensation
Great learning experience
Direct Service Provider (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILNovember 30, 2012
In a typical AM shift, I would wake up my individuals, bathe, dress, and feed them. We would take them to a facility called MTC, that specialized in mental development by providing activities for the individuals to do. After MTC, the individuals would return home and then it was time to clock out. On a typical PM shift, we would come in and start afternoon snack. After snack, it was time for check/change (tracking urine and bowel movements) and re-positioning. On most days, we would have groups after snack. Groups are apart of the individual's active treatment. At five o'clock we would serve dinner. After dinner, we would begin to clean the house and get everyone ready for evening snack at 8 and then bed at 9. Moreover, working at Milestone taught me a lot of patients. Overall, It was a great learning experience; however, it was not a nice place to work. In addition, they do not pay enough for the amount of work required. Furthermore, I loved making my own schedule. However, if you could not show up to one of your shifts, you were required to find your own coverage, even if you were excused by your physician.
Pros
self-scheduling, great learning experience
Cons
finding your own coverage, not enough pay, some staff were difficult to work with