Milestone Employee Reviews

HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJuly 6, 2016
Milestone Systems is a pretty great company to work for. The benefits are great and the work-life balance is fantastic. The pay is a little low for the industry, but the company overall is great. I would recommend to any of my friends to work here.
Pros
work-life balance, vacation pay, sick pay, overall working atmosphere
Women shoes salesman
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAOctober 6, 2016
come in 30 minutes early and clean up and make sure store and cashiers are ready to go.
help customers try on and suggest shoes to there liking while making exceptional suggestions and highlighting selling points.

after a 2 months i became leading salesman i loved working there dealing with the customers and having it be a commission based job made me work all the more hard.

hardest part of the job was dealing with several customers at once and having them all feel like they received the substantial amount of attention to stay interested in buying the shoe and closing the sale. Also having good re-pore with the customer so they didn't return the item.
Very unprofessional
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 27, 2016
Unprofessional and don't care about employees not worth working for them if osha was to go there they will be shut down for good and good reasons manager are very unprofessional and Regenal is to me taking advantage of her position to do things for her and her husband is the contractor for her image that she is building a new house and first company that I work for that the maintenance tachs tell the manager and supervisor what to do sorry why they need one no this company sucks if you do work for them good luck
Pros
Paying is ok
Cons
Not worth wasting your time they don't care about employees
Milestone
Consultant/Contractor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 19, 2016
good place to work for consultants in management consulting. Perform mostly advisory functions at client locations, with providing support on tasks they are trying to automate.
Fun and professional work enviroment
Hosekeeper (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILJanuary 14, 2017
Great company to work for!
Very professional staff and managers. I loved going to work each and every day. I worked there over 20 years and I enjoyed every bit of it
Worked with children with behavior and mental disabilities.
Direct Support Provider (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILOctober 13, 2016
Loved it, just got pregnant and could not continue. So I decided to voluntary quit the job until I have my child. If they would have placed me at a house where it was less worry about being in harm's way I would have stayed.
Pros
Free food, working with kid's
Cons
Getting hit
Great, except the management..
Customer Service Agent / Applications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAOctober 10, 2014
The Milestone call center in Chico, CA is a great place to work. The pay is awesome, and the job is easy (tech support for Google products). The only problem is, the management is really egotistical and needs constant brown-nosing. If you are just there to do your job, you won't last long. If you know how to 'play the game', you'll do fine.. After several of my ideas were implemented as policy with no credit given to me, I was fired for pointing out things that should be done differently, go figure. If the CEO Prem Chand reads this, Milestone Chico needs to clean house from the top down, you have a lot of people gold-bricking that have no clue what's going on while your hardest working, friendliest agents are treated like peasants. Oh! If a manager ever tells you to 'say what's really on your mind.', don't do it, it's a trap.
Pros
Great pay for easy work
Cons
Constant politicking and drama, overly sensitive do-nothing management.
wonderful
Culinary Specialist (Former Employee) –  Aubrey, TXJune 27, 2016
I loved working at the Milestone. It was amazing to see how positive a kitchen work environment can be. I am still in contact with the former owners of the Milestone. They really provided a great experience for their guest and employees.
Not so great
Electrical Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXJune 12, 2016
Most of the co-workers are good people, but the company hired way too many apprentices and decided to fire most of them (including me) because of their own mistake.
Pros
Training
Cons
Short term job (unknowingly)
good except for job Work/Life Balance
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WA 99202June 6, 2016
I have worked their for 8 years while going to school 4-5 hours a day, 5-6 days a week. It is a good job except for job Work / Life Balance.
nothing to tell
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILJanuary 27, 2016
we help the mentally challenge. It was ok. busy, I left because of some management.plus i moved. the hardest part behaviors.
Great Work Place with Positive Vibes and Fun Clients.
Resident Care Advisor (Current Employee) –  Penn Hills, PAJanuary 25, 2014
A typical day at work is greeting everyone, administering the medecine, cooking dinner, assisting with showers, enjoying the time with the clients by doing activities such as watching tv for example, brushing everyone's teeth and putting them to bed.

I learn something new everyday. I am continuing to sharpen my cooking skills and i am now better at administering medecine.

Management is very positive and makes sure the co-workers are acknowledged for their hard work.

The job is pretty simple but the hardest part would have to be worrying about driving the work vehicle in the winter on bad roads.
The most enjoyable part of the job is spending time with the clients, they are all a joy to be around.
Pros
Spending time with the clients.
Cons
Worrying about driving the work vehicle in the winter on bad roads.
profesionally fun enviorment with plenty of growth avaliable
Google Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAApril 10, 2014
all of the employees, including management are very open minded, helpful, understanding and all friendly.
Pros
benifits and paid holiday even if not sced. double pay if worked.
Cons
open 24 hours 7 days a week (including holidays)
Excellent company with friendly boss
Network Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 5, 2016
The company itself is excellent. The people I worked with were great and I enjoyed my experiences there. The two bosses I worked directly with were both understanding and worked with me and my co-workers to the best of their abilities.
Pros
stocked fridge, helpful staff, flexible work
Cons
execs live elsewhere, changing plans
Great job, Terrible pay
Direct Service Provider (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILFebruary 17, 2016
The job was fun, great, and rewarding but I just wish that we just got paid more for the hard work that we did. I learned that it takes a special kind of individual to even be able to perform a job like this.
a foray into a different style of manufacturing.
Mold-maker (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXMarch 13, 2013
I attempted to see if I could commute from Rye to Amarillo on a weekly basis, and to learn whether or not I might like to relocate depending on the wages I could earn. I cannot adequately review for this company because this only took a week to determine that I could not for financial considerations.
Pros
innovative work
Cons
amount of travel, compensation
My day at Milstone
Direct Service Provider (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILDecember 12, 2013
A productive day never boring always something new with a different experience. I learned to have a lot of patience and become a good team player. No correct term for management. Co-worker was the team mates ever. Dealing with different behaviors. My residents made the enjoyable.
Pros
Ate with residents and ot
Cons
Breaks times, not enough pay
Versatility
DR Technician (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAApril 6, 2012
Working with Milestone as a Deinstall Reinstall Technician was great. I learned new skilld and also had the chance to work at big IT companies. The crews I worked with were hardworking and easy to get along with. The pay was also good, though that is not the most important reason why i enjoyed this job.
Pros
compensation
Milestone
L2 Desktop Technician (Former Employee) –  Rancho Bernardo, CAJanuary 21, 2015
Fun Place to show up everyday. The team I was as part of was fantastic. I was able to learn a lot more on my desktop skills. To bad the contract had to end.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Communication between the field personal and the office
Great learning experience
Direct Service Provider (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILNovember 30, 2012
In a typical AM shift, I would wake up my individuals, bathe, dress, and feed them. We would take them to a facility called MTC, that specialized in mental development by providing activities for the individuals to do. After MTC, the individuals would return home and then it was time to clock out. On a typical PM shift, we would come in and start afternoon snack. After snack, it was time for check/change (tracking urine and bowel movements) and re-positioning. On most days, we would have groups after snack. Groups are apart of the individual's active treatment. At five o'clock we would serve dinner. After dinner, we would begin to clean the house and get everyone ready for evening snack at 8 and then bed at 9. Moreover, working at Milestone taught me a lot of patients. Overall, It was a great learning experience; however, it was not a nice place to work. In addition, they do not pay enough for the amount of work required. Furthermore, I loved making my own schedule. However, if you could not show up to one of your shifts, you were required to find your own coverage, even if you were excused by your physician.
Pros
self-scheduling, great learning experience
Cons
finding your own coverage, not enough pay, some staff were difficult to work with

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Milestone. Our community is ready to answer.