DELI/BAKERY MANAGER - MOODY AFB
TOP MGMT PAY + BONUS
JOB SUMMARY: Provide leadership for Deli/Bakery department. Manage employees, order raw materials and supplies, and implement merchandising initiatives to stimulate the growth of the business. Maintain high levels of customer service, while meeting grocery store requirements and maximizing profits. Oversee and enforce Food Safety and Sanitation policies and procedures.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage inventories by tracking weekly reports and ordering raw materials and supplies in order to meet customer requirements and maximize profits.
- Schedule employees and delegate work assignments in accordance with company policy, utilizing employees and supplies to maximize the store's profits.
- Prepare, maintain, and track records concerning inventories and work processes to calculate monthly profit according to Company policy.
- Develop and implement merchandising plans using guidelines and suggestions in order to meet the financial objectives of the departments.
- Control department costs by monitoring and improving operations to increase profitability.
- Assist in training employees in order to reduce turnover, promote efficiency, adhere to safety and food regulations, and control labor costs.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment to ensure health and safety requirements are met.
- Develop and maintain professional communication with store management, which helps to meet the financial objectives of the store.
- Monitor customer satisfaction to identify areas needing improvement, and assist in developing processes and/or procedures to address those issues.
- Maintain accurate department records to ensure documentation of activities is available.
- Monitor employee morale and promote a teamwork environment
- Perform duties of staff as required in this hands-on position.
Both Military and Civilian candidates Welcome! We offer FREE Health Insurance for Employee and children, 401(a) plan, vacation and holiday pay, PLUS Bonus incentive program!
Grocery, deli/Bakery, retail or fast-food manager experience required. People Management, Foster Teamwork, Giving Feedback, Customer Service, Self-Motivated, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Resolving Conflict, Food Sanitation, Training.
- Subject to a background/suitability investigation.
- Designated and/or random drug testing may be required.
- Occupational physical may be required.
- English language proficiency.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V.