Military Personnel Services Corporation

Military Personnel Services Corporation Employee Reviews

The BEST
Yellow Ribbon Support Specialist (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKOctober 2, 2014
The absolute best company and people I've ever working with/for.
Preparing Citizen Soldiers
Ship QC (Current Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: helping ours
Enjoy helping citizens become a soldier. Preparing soldiers ship packet to make sure they are administrative correct. Seeing them come back from training and watching how they have grown and matured.
Management Experience
Army Security Cooperation Program Analyst (Current Employee), Falls Church, VAFebruary 11, 2014
Very responsive management team, rewards performance. Allows room for independent thought/work and always uses feedback from the customer to judge employees.
Summary
Education, Incentives, & Employment Specialist (Current Employee), North Little Rock, ARJuly 9, 2013
Pros: work/life balance
Cons: pay and benefits
A good company to work for, good core values that cares about their employee's. Very difficult to advance, but the company does take care of their employee's.
It is about people.
Family Readiness Support Assistant (Current Employee), Christiansted, VIJune 3, 2012
MPSC gives you what you need to be the best at your job. They care about the employes.
Productive, enjoyed going into work
Administrative Assistant-Logistics (Former Employee), Falls Church, VAMay 25, 2012
Pros: our lunch meetings, and our team building trips
Cons: trouble makers
Everyday was a busy day but the people I worked with was great. I learned inventory tracking, how to give a presentation and train other employees. I loved all of my managers and leaders, they were understanding, and fair managers. The hardest part of the job were the one or two people that made life difficult for everyone. the most enjoyable part of the job were the people I worked directly with every day.
It's about people...
Senior Family Readiness Support Assistant (Current Employee), Springfield, ILFebruary 25, 2012
This company is terrific and really does care for their team members.
Good to Get your foot in!
Pay Support Specialist (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 22, 2012
Pros: 40 hr work weeks
Cons: lack of trust, not enough people to handle each state.
If you are looking for a job and are prior military, this is the company. The only downfall is that the employee does not earn quite enough leave/sick time every pay period. They are very strict on what they want from the employee which is good because of the contract. But be advised that if there are personal issues within the office they will not go to bat for you.

About Military Personnel Services Corporation

Military Personnel Services Corporation (MPSC) is a consulting and services company that provides solutions and services to private – Read more

Military Personnel Services Corporation Salaries