Millard

Millard Employer Reviews

Great family firm
CADD Production (Former Employee), Roswell, GAJanuary 11, 2013
Pros: municipal clients
Work and compensation excellent. Family style firm. Fun and stress free environment
Very easy job jus have to adjust to cold temps
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), McDonough, GANovember 7, 2012
Every day i stock in 2 degree temps but the clothing you are provided helps alot. They have many prices you can win just for being safe, for instance a 400 dollar walmart card every 2-4 months. I enjoy working here the work is very easy.
During Tax Time it is very fast pace.
Receptionist (Current Employee), Norwich Ont.July 23, 2012
Pros: a comfortable workplace
Cons: only enough work for three to four months
A normal work day usually involves meeting with clients and going over their personal taxes, making sure we receive everything we need to complete their taxes.
When the clients taxes are finish, I go over their taxes with them and they sign and pay for the service.
Management and my co-workers are great to work with. We all work as a team and everything – more... runs smoothly.
There is no hard part to the job.
I like to keep busy, and I enjoy meeting new people. Thats what I like most about the job. – less
High tech equipment / facility , low bussiness volume .
Shipper / Receiver (Former Employee), calgary , ab.March 11, 2012
Pros: safety first at shift start, high tech. equipment / facility, good coaching, effective organization .
Cons: low business volume .
Safety first at shift start , high tech equipment / facility , good coaching , effective organization . Low business volume . Surprisingly lunch room is small . Very clean , large washrooms . Cigarette distinguisher is close to entrance , and strangely the heavy smoke kept came out like from a chimney . Gababage cans would help by entrances / exits – more... . Over all 95% . – less