Millard

Millard Employer Reviews

Overall Great experience
Project Manager (Current Employee), Milan, ILOctober 10, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: no insurance and low pay.
Days are very busy there is alot of area to cover. I have learned a great deal about the area they have placed me in. The hardest part of the job is keeping schedules correct, not only with employee's but also with the customer. The people are very friendly and that makes the job enjoyable.
Being Productive
Janitor and Cleaner (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: working in the food court get to meet people
Cons: customers loosing items in trash want us to dig
Cleaning tables ,bathrooms,taking out trash not happy no training rushed nothing
A great environment with hard working people
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Richmond HeightsJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: frees samples, job performance acknowledged
Cons: no health benefits
A typical at work would include be reporting to necessary job tasks to be done periodically daily, where i learned different cleaning techniques. The management team worked hard as well the employees to get the job done, co-workers worked at a well kept pace. Initially there would be a complication of sort as far as the job being hard but for me it was not. The most enjoyable time I can recall from working within a mall was the holidays, when there would be more of a crowd and more intense of a job performance done on my part along with my co-workers.
Great family firm
CADD Production (Former Employee), Roswell, GAJanuary 11, 2013
Pros: municipal clients
Work and compensation excellent. Family style firm. Fun and stress free environment
Very easy job jus have to adjust to cold temps
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), McDonough, GANovember 7, 2012
Every day i stock in 2 degree temps but the clothing you are provided helps alot. They have many prices you can win just for being safe, for instance a 400 dollar walmart card every 2-4 months. I enjoy working here the work is very easy.
During Tax Time it is very fast pace.
Receptionist (Current Employee), Norwich Ont.July 23, 2012
Pros: a comfortable workplace
Cons: only enough work for three to four months
A normal work day usually involves meeting with clients and going over their personal taxes, making sure we receive everything we need to complete their taxes.
When the clients taxes are finish, I go over their taxes with them and they sign and pay for the service.
Management and my co-workers are great to work with. We all work as a team and everything runs smoothly.
There is no hard part to the job.
I like to keep busy, and I enjoy meeting new people. Thats what I like most about the job.
High tech equipment / facility , low bussiness volume .
Shipper / Receiver (Former Employee), calgary , ab.March 11, 2012
Pros: safety first at shift start, high tech. equipment / facility, good coaching, effective organization .
Cons: low business volume .
Safety first at shift start , high tech equipment / facility , good coaching , effective organization . Low business volume . Surprisingly lunch room is small . Very clean , large washrooms . Cigarette distinguisher is close to entrance , and strangely the heavy smoke kept came out like from a chimney . Gababage cans would help by entrances / exits . Over all 95% .