Millenia Medical Staffing

Millenia Medical Staffing Employer Reviews

Great assignments, personal touch
RN Traveler (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: competitive packages
Cons: only thing is no 401k
I never felt like I was just another number, everyone who ever answered the phone was friendly and got me over to someone on the phone live every time. Great benefits and housing was the best ever.
pushy
LVN PRN (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 21, 2014
they get upset of youdont work as much as they want but you have the option of daily pay which is kinda rare now a days
Starting the company in my garage
Founder/Recruiter/President /CEO (Former Employee), Charleston, SCJanuary 14, 2014
Three years later we were one of the top 100 fastest growing, privately owned companies in SC.
loved working for Milleia
contract, travel nurse (Former Employee), Daniel Island, VAJanuary 26, 2013
Pros: very good wages.
Cons: sleeping in hotel rooms
Enjoyed working for travel agency because I can work when I need to work. Would love to meet the gang at the agency in person. Worded in prisons, and felt safe. Guards were very helpful. Learned to manage on my on. But always had good help from the staff. Worked nights, so the hard part was sleeping in the day. It is hard to enjoy working with prisoners, but I just did my nursing duties and treated them with as much respect as they gave my. Enjoyed the vast differences of personalities of patients, and taking care of their many complaints.
Dangerous unless you know
Travel nurse (Current Employee), San AntonioDecember 12, 2012
I have worked for this company 6 year s, not a whole lot of work available in san antonio. Recently took a travel assignment it was god while it lasted. Suppposed to have more. Not so, been without work for a month, homeless, Do not give up your regular job for their promises. Not reliable.
Ok to work for
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee), OklahomaMarch 30, 2012
Communication between the recruiter I was contacted by and dealt with and the recruiter that the employer dealt with was non-existent. Showed up to work to be told the employer had decided that the assignment was over. No one from Millenia thought we might need to know that.

About Millenia Medical Staffing

Millenia Medical Staffing is a Nationwide Provider of Healthcare Personnel. Millenia provides professional staffing services – Read more