Millenium Staffing Employee Reviews

excellent
PACU travel nurse (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsSeptember 25, 2017
Very complete staffing services, Would highly recommend my recruiter. The recruitment is aggressive and diligent. The compensation is on the high end in the industry. I am valued as a critical care nurse with many years of varied work experience.
active moving cleanup after booth buildings and trash remove
convetion services (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 17, 2017
loved the job as a whole mannagment good in ffrount office and at the sands expo where they sent me most of the time never had problem with them job fun sometimes my problem I need full dayshifts small kids at school need to be home for them when they get out looking for something closer to home west Charleston and cimmeron minmal wage and bus ride out there was 2 hours everyday
Productive and nice workplace
Convention worker (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 30, 2017
Millenium is a nice staffing workplace it gives you a opportunity to chose where you feel most comfortable working at different sites you have a great opportunity to advance with their company
Pros
Free lunches depening on conventions
Cons
No healthcare
Great Temp Experience
Contract Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 6, 2017
I worked as a temp and have nothing but good to say. I only worked for a few months and my project ended. My interactions with the employees there was always positive.
Pros
great people, fair, easy to talk to..
Cons
can't think of any
Fun work place
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 18, 2017
I'm an all around team player always on time, love to learn new things, last but least give 110%. As a Millenium Staffing worker i have many diffrrent task to perform. For example, I help load and unload truck, keep grounds clean, and maintain a safe work envoronment for other.
Always was put in a good working atmosphere ...
Painter (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 15, 2017
Never had Any problems with Millenium Staffing , After a job ended i was always put back to work ( soon ) been with then for more than10 yrs .no jobs right now That'swebby Im applying with your company .
Pros
Always ate real good working in the Casinos ...
Stressed work
Worker (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 20, 2017
Millenium is a temporary working place that only calls you when they need and pay below minimum wage and the places they send you to all work you to death to get what they need done
Temp service
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 4, 2017
As long as you apply yourself once placed, they will call you for work. Although the jobs may be short work is always available. Permanent placement is also available if you commit.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 31, 2017
I really loved working for Encompass Teleservices. The company was fair in their promotions, always given time to meet with my representatives, there was a great system for taking escalated calls and also everyone was given equal opportunity to succeed. Unfortunately the company closed.
Pros
great promotional opportunities, great management
Cons
closed
good
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 3, 2017
Good people called with many part time jobs. fast passed job, no slacking. Different job requirements, deal with different people. Learn a lot for future references
Maximize sales of perfumes, liquors and other products
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Expreso Martinez Nadal Edif. KOINovember 12, 2016
In my area there is a lot of movement from passenger. The best part is to know that the customer is going home satisfied with the service provided. Some customers are hard to convince but in the end the are also grateful that were helped. Also I have a very good relation with my co-workers. I get along with them.
Pros
Excellent place to work
Wasn't very many hours
Staffing Coordinator,Greeter/Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 31, 2016
Learn on my own as i work. Challenging I learned how too work different types of machines and how they function.
Management was management it was a lot of favoritism, I got along well with co-works.
The hardest part about the job it wasn't once i learnt how too do the job which I've learned on my own the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help others,doing my job in a timely manner and learning new projects.
Pros
Free lunches at times
Staffing Agency has provided me with great assignments.
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 11, 2016
Challenging, great team environment, and respecct.

I learned to accept challenge while remaining calm and focused.

Management has always communicated well.

Co-workers were awesome, hardworking, respectful individuals.

Hardest part of the job was ending the assignment.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being a part of the shows' success and seeing all the work put together in such a short time.
Pros
Working with the best people in the industry!
Cons
Benefits and short term assignment
No good pay. Horrible job placements.
Merchandise Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 3, 2016
Horrible job placements. Pay is not good unless your a teenager. Horrible work conditions and managers. Only thing good is the customers you serve and co-workers.
I like the 4 days on and 4 days off
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  Broken Bow, NEJanuary 25, 2016
It us a typical job. There are people there who work hard and some who just get by. My only problem is working as a temp in the company and getting half of the pay for the same job as I would if I was not a temp.
Pros
Hours and days are great.
Cons
working as a Temp.
If u need money desperately, this is the place.
professional painter (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 12, 2015
Ive been working for them for 6 months. Both places that i have been sent to work has had overwhelming amount of drama. Beside the drama, they have some health and safety issues they really need to work with when it comes to work safety and work environment. No safety tools provided unless you ask.
Pros
free lunch good pay
Cons
serious SAFETY ISSUES
Fast pace and productive work place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 25, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people & making the customers happy.
productive
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 27, 2014
work as a team great
organizing
cleaning
stocking
preparing floors for convention shows
Pros
the breaks
Cons
not enough hours
Healthy professional relationships.
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 24, 2014
The strong will help the weak, so that the weak can be stronger. Everyone working toward the same productive goal. Feels good to be at work.
Pros
Fexible working hours
Cons
a posability to advance.
Temp agency
assist fellow employees during busy periods (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 16, 2014
my last assignment was full time at a gift shop, learned a lot about retail. I really enjoyed performing various tasks and got to help people from all over the world