Millenium Employee Reviews in United States

Not to Good But for a first Job very good
Mail Clerk (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 16, 2015
Not to Good But for a first Job very good.. Benefits Are not Good at all.. Time off & vacation day no enough.. overall Job sites are awesome you get to meet alot of very good people
Hustle and Bustle
Mail Processing Clerk and Check Imput (Current Employee) –  Moosic, PAOctober 8, 2014
I have learned a lot about:

•Sorts and delivers mail, courier/shipment items and supplies

•Processes out going courier/shipment utilizing Fed Ex and UPS computers

•Logs incoming and outgoing courier/shipment and packages using Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)

•Operates postage meter for outgoing US mail

•Orders inventory; stocks and delivers paper and supplies

•Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills; communicates effectively with various levels of management

•Performs other duties and/or special projects as assigned in response to changing business conditions and/or requirements

Management: He is a terrify Boss and I couldn't ask for someone better to look up to

I learned very fast on the job so I don't find anything difficult.

Meeting new people every day.
Cons
millenium employees can't use any of the facilities. ect: basketball court or the gym
Teamwork was key
Assistan Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 1, 2015
I enjoyed much training the new staff. Customer service response much it was very satisfying for me. See the work done according to guideline was important.
It is a laid back company.
Executive/Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 5, 2013
Interesting company, full of challenges. I am there on a temporary assignment but feel very much like I am part of the clan. My duties involved updating VP's calendars, reminding him of special events, running errands, greeting clients, and sorting out correspondence. I love being extremely busy. The hours can be crazy. Management is great, they truly want you to succeed.
Pros
car service when working late
Cons
overworked
very fast paced enviroment
dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAJuly 5, 2012
As soon as you get in, the phones need to be answered, drivers need to know where to pick up customers. I learned you can try to make everybody happy, but it might not always work.The management needs some managing. Hardest part was leaving at the end of the night, I enjoy interacting with people.
Fast Paced and Productive company
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYApril 5, 2014
On a typical day i recieved 30-40 buckets of mail for sorting and processing. I learned how to efficiently process mail and packages while tending to each customers needs as well. My managers were fair and very pleasant. My coworkers and i functioned as a positive team to get the daily tasks accomplished. I enjoyed working with my coworkers, and customers as well.
Pros
positive work place
also did not balance
Housekeeping, public area cleaner, room attendant (Former Employee) –  London, OHJuly 9, 2013
A employment why did care from my key? (on the dressing room...)
The housekeepers or supervisors why stoled more tips from room attendants????? The installers why didn't prepared more problem in the hotels, because more clients or customers complaint????? They just joked in the office...what is important in the hotel industry?????
Summasummarum...my resume included...Im patents and inventions agent....Well???? It is not secret...
A good place to grow professionally
Support Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Morris Plains NJJanuary 23, 2014
I manage the following operations at my location: Mail/Shipping/Receiving/Copy.

My customer base is 5k individuals.

I have 10 staff members who report directly to me.
Pros
free use of fitness center
Cons
co-workers can be difficult at times
it was a good environmet to do my internship.
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New yorkFebruary 28, 2012
Hilton company gave the opportunity to do my internship . It was a great experience to work in the housekeeping department.
Pros
i had a free lunch
helping run a successful mailroomk
Mail Clerk and Driver (Current Employee) –  Wayne, NJMarch 15, 2013
To help run a successful mailroom you must work well with others. Listen closely to what others are telling you