Millennial Media Employee Reviews

Great company, insecure growth
Associate Director, Platform Demand (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 26, 2015
The company is great and the environment even better. Surrounded by people who are driven and amazing at their jobs. Given the volatility of the market and industry there is uncertainty on where the company where go and thus career advancement is not the easiest.
Pros
Benefits, culture, compensation
Cons
career growth, direction, and leadership team not approachable
Outstanding company with the best people and culture in the mobile industry
Copywriter, producer, consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 22, 2015
I worked as a consultant, writer and video producer on a contract basis for six months. This is a vibrant, exploding and dyadic company run by the best technology and creative professionals in the business. People are valued for what they bring to the company and rewarded for excellent work. The culture is collaborative, entrepreneurial and positive. It is one of the most exciting places I have ever worked.
Pros
Excellent leaders, management, products
Productive and fun work place.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  BaltimoreJune 19, 2014
Fun atmosphere to work in, company is growing at a rapid rate, good location, causal dress.
Locations are great, the industry segment is growing exponentially, and there are opportunities to grow, but it's all second place to the people.
Great Place to work
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 21, 2014
Millennial Media is a great place to work, the culture is a true start up feel with energetic and intelligent co-workers.
Great place to work - optimistic about recent change in leadership
Senior Director, Global Sales Operations (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 15, 2014
I loved working at Millennial. Since I have left, there has been a shift in leadership - this was needed all along and I am optimistic that the changes will help move the company to the next level.
Fantastic culture in a fast growing industry
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 6, 2013
I've had the pleasure of working at Millennial Media from the time it was about 50 employees to the joint Millennial/Jumptap company of 650 employees. In all that time I've had fantastic mentors, opportunities to advance quickly and a great work/life balance. The culture at Millennial fostered the relationships that made the employees my second family. The attitude is work hard when you need to but then take time for yourself when your work is finished. I would recommend the company to anyone.
Growing Company
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Canton, MDMay 6, 2013
I built up the QA Team from 1 to 8 team members. Went from waterfall to agile in 2 years. The experience was invaluable and has enlightened me as to how to do it right and be successful.
Spectacular place to work with - great people and vision
Campaign Traffic Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 26, 2012
This was probably the best job I've ever had or will have. The people there are all concerned about working together, rather than worrying about only their jobs. They are committed to the people around them, and to the job at hand.
Young energetic start up company that enjoys working hard
Client Services Executive (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 23, 2012
Millennial Media is taking the mobile industry by storm and will they take no prisoners.