Millennial Media

Millennial Media Employer Reviews

Great Place to work
Product Manager (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDApril 21, 2014
Millennial Media is a great place to work, the culture is a true start up feel with energetic and intelligent co-workers.
Great place to work - optimistic about recent change in leadership
Senior Director, Global Sales Operations (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDApril 15, 2014
I loved working at Millennial. Since I have left, there has been a shift in leadership - this was needed all along and I am optimistic that the changes will help move the company to the next level.
Good management
CAMPAIGN TRAFFIC MANAGER (Current Employee), SingaporeJanuary 22, 2014
Day to day processes in office is typically a fast-paced environment in Ops; so many things can learn on each new releases and updates; huddles and team meetings; The management are cool and appreciative; co-workers are very diversed; most enjoyable part of the job is being heard and able to contribute to the company as it grow.
Fantastic culture in a fast growing industry
Director of Operations (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDDecember 6, 2013
I've had the pleasure of working at Millennial Media from the time it was about 50 employees to the joint Millennial/Jumptap company of 650 employees. In all that time I've had fantastic mentors, opportunities to advance quickly and a great work/life balance. The culture at Millennial fostered the relationships that made the employees my second family. – more... The attitude is work hard when you need to but then take time for yourself when your work is finished. I would recommend the company to anyone. – less
Growing Company
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee), Canton, MDMay 6, 2013
I built up the QA Team from 1 to 8 team members. Went from waterfall to agile in 2 years. The experience was invaluable and has enlightened me as to how to do it right and be successful.
Spectacular place to work with - great people and vision
Campaign Traffic Coordinator (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDDecember 26, 2012
This was probably the best job I've ever had or will have. The people there are all concerned about working together, rather than worrying about only their jobs. They are committed to the people around them, and to the job at hand.
Young energetic start up company that enjoys working hard
Client Services Executive (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 23, 2012
Millennial Media is taking the mobile industry by storm and will they take no prisoners.