Millennium Challenge Corporation Employee Reviews

Director (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 10, 2017
MCC is mission driven. If you like to work with smart colleagues and believe in what you are doing it's a good place. There is substantial travel but also flexibility to introduce new ideas. Much depends on the team you join.
Productive and fun work place
Lead Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 3, 2015
Millennium Challenge Corporation is a wonderful place to work! I had the pleasure of working with everyone and I can honestly say that it was great. Thanks MCC
Not a trustworthy agency
Senior Contract Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 18, 2015
There is a lot of in-fighting, back-stabbing and favoritism in this agency. The management is less knowledgeable than the staff and there are a lot of covert discussions regarding employees.
Very Strong Mission
Personal Services Contractor (Former Employee) –  Washington DCOctober 16, 2014
Wonderful professional colleagues. The mission of the MCC is a wonderful opportunity to assist with the development of countries that have a great outlook and willingness to "go the mile" with MCC to improve.
Great Place to Work
Contractor-Procurement Assistant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 4, 2014
This Company so far is pretty great!
A typical work day includes sending invoices to our accounting office from our vendors, distributing new contracts, scheduling meetings, etc.
Management is as transparent as they can be in their positions. The managers care about their staff and values input.
My colleagues are very professional, fairly friendly, and knowledgeable.
The hardest part of this job is our busy season(Govt Fiscal Year End) because there are many deadlines to meet in a small amount of time.
The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know my colleagues.
Challenging
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 15, 2014
Our motto was reducing poverty through growth, and the focus on the beneficiaries made each day worth it.
Pros
worked in a new area
Cons
limited due to the size
Challenging exciting
Resident Country Director, US Embassy (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 16, 2014
Great place to work - very challenging and innovative - also very demanding
Demanding and challenging
Program Manager / Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Manila, P00July 29, 2013
Exciting infrastructure projects worldwide. Excellent salary

Details and short response time for reporting is the hardest part of the job
Top rated federal place to work
Audio/Video Administrator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 9, 2013
by the employees, ranked 5th in the federal system. Staff is most attentive to the mission and all relate well - respect is given to all staff.
Pros
commitment to solving world poverty
Cons
extremely secure facility - every door, corridor, and floor requires coded entry
Productive and fun workplace
Chief Information Officer Intern (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 8, 2012
As the current Information Technology Intern for the Chief Information Officer, I have learned the following technologies: SQL Server 2008 R2, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance, SharePoint, and MS SQL Server Management Studio. On a daily basics, I use Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance to develop graphical reports including charts and graphs. Also I use MS SQL Server Management Studio to manipulate the databases. Last but least I have my own SharePoint page in which I display my reports. I enjoy working here as a intern because the people make me feel like I'm apart of the company.