Millennium Communications, a leading Integrated Communications company specializing in Marketing, Advertising, Interactive Design and Technology, is looking to expand our Syosset, Long Island office.
We are looking to enhance our multidisciplinary staff that will bring a broad range of skills to every engagement and deliver superior results.
Join our team and be part of an award-winning creative and technology staff. We invite visionaries who can take our consumer and promotional marketing applications to the next level!
The primary responsibilities for our Interactive Project Manger will be to service clients in the development of our traditional and interactive marketing initiatives. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Manage multiple interactive and traditional marketing projects of various sizes - from initiation to completion. May use standard project management tools, such as Microsoft Project, Excel, etc.
- Interface with and manage the project activities for both creative and technical staff members to ensure overall progression of projects, from start to completion, with results that meet or exceed the client's requirements
- Liaise with clients and internal team to ensure successful project delivery
- Document all project activities, including meeting agendas and summaries, with follow up activities
- Develop Business Requirement Documentation for each new project to ensure that the scope of work defined matches our client's expectations
- Analyze and understand our present and potential clients' business sectors
- Pro-actively present new business building ideas for each account that you service, to promote long term client relationships
- Assist with new business development activities that may include PR, conference planning, direct mail campaigns, or other marketing approaches that either you or others at Millennium recommend
- As needed, write proposals or other documentation in support of these efforts
- Develop site maps and interactive architecture flows to support superior interactive end-user experiences
- Assist with copywriting, which may include the development of marketing copy for clients, proposals, technical documentation, white papers, and other communications for Millennium and our customers
- Create weekly project status reports for review with management
- Assure account profitability through budget management, tracking both internal and outside expenses
- Qualified applicants must have experience with the management of promotional marketing, Web development, PPC and SEM campaigns, with an emphasis on meeting client marketing objectives
- Fluent understanding of leading Social Media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Organization, prioritization and planning skills
- Strategic agility, drive for results, customer focus, presentations skills, and relationship building/cross functional skills are required
- STRONG ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS A MUST!
- An industry-appropriate degree with 2-5 years of related experience is required
To apply, please submit a cover letter, including salary history with your resume. Please reference "Interactive Project Manager."
Indeed - 20 months ago