Millennium Communications is a full-service fast-paced advertising agency, with an emphasis on Web-centric clients. Our Web site development efforts include e-commerce, B2B, B2C, intranet and extranet applications. Join our team and be part of an award winning creative and technology staff.
Please Note: This is an "in house" position. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Primary duties will be to design, develop, configure, implement and maintain Millennium’s internet network and application infrastructures within a distributed hosting environment.
You will also be responsible for configuring and maintaining our Active Directory Administration, Linux Administration, Firewalls, VPNs, security, Exchange Mail Servers, Mercurial/GIT repositories, DNS Management, Network Administration, Helpdesk for Windows/Mac desktops/servers, and providing support web configuration services to our development team which uses MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, ColdFusion, .NET, PHP, and other various internet software products.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate experience in several of the disciplines below:
- Windows 2003/2008 and Linux OS System Management
- Web architecture- IIS 6, 7, and LAMP environments
- DNS management, Global Load Balancing, and scalable/secure hosting with CDN and/or Cloud Based Solution Providers
- Router, Firewalls, Layer-7 WAF, VPN configuration, network configuration, and strong TCP/IP protocol knowledge
- SQL Server, Database Administration/Tuning, DB replication, and DB Security
- RSA management, Authentication, SSH, SFTP, and related experience,
- Software Versioning and Deployment using Mercurial, GIT or similar technologies
- Event log management, malware prevention, and Security Policy Enforcement,
- Application Security Scanning with DAST, SAST, perimeter scanning tools, and/or similar penetration type experience.
- Monitoring Solutions, IpMonitor, SNMP, MRTG, Zenoss, Intrusion Detection/Prevention and related experience.
- Cobbler, Puppet, Jenkins and other Automated deployment/configuration/build systems experience.
Your networking and systems skills will be used in advancing the development of our clients' Web sites, client interaction in defining their needs, providing technical consulting services to clients as needed, evaluating new technologies, and supporting in-house technical concerns.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, including salary history with your resume. Please reference "Internet Network & System Specialist" in the Subject line.
Millennium Communications is a full-service fast-paced advertising agency, with an emphasis on Web-centric clients. Our Web site development...