Millennium Group Employee Reviews

Competitive environment making you better
Phone Agent / Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New Smyrna Beach, FLDecember 28, 2017
Objectives were always placed on the board, I have learned to follow a script in order to educate consumers on how they could increase their revenue through our product services. Management was a bit intense at times, this allowed to see if this was the type of work culture you can excel in. The hardest part of the job was getting adjusted to the work culture. The most enjoyable part of work getting to see my numbers increase.
Pros
Excitement of chasing numbers
Cons
Never reaching my potential
Gain Customer Service Experienxe
Lead Mail Clerk & Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILNovember 20, 2017
Fast pace work load in the morning and maintained a strong relationship with the client. The management was unorganized in the work place the hardest part of the job was getting the department forced on there job duties and don't get side track and the most enjoyable part of the job
Productive workplace
Data Entry Processor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 12, 2017
My day with Millennium Group/USAA was sign in and go to work. You couldn't sign in until your hours started. (9:00 am to 6:pm). I worked ACH vehicle loans.
Pros
Cafeteria close
Cons
Not enough steady work for our contract to go through it's duration
Productive work place
Contractor-USAA (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 14, 2017
Work is not that demanding and pay is competitive. There is not much communication. As a contractor management could have done a better job of communicating with its employees
Pros
Competitive pay rate
Cons
No communication
Boring!!!
Mail Clerk (BNY Mellon (Current Employee) –  101 Barclay StreetJune 23, 2017
Same thing almost every day....you get tired sometimes!!!Also the volume of work seems to be going down and you can feel the tension in almost every area
temprary agency
Consumer Lending Processor II (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 28, 2017
The agency as a whole is ok however individual representation does not always step up and follow through. They are not so agreeable to find another position when there is a problem or the position you are in is not suitable.
Fun workplace
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Woodcliff Lake, NJApril 26, 2017
Great company to work for and they promote within. I have been with the company for 10 years in which I have learned a lot of different things that has given me much experience. With all my hard work I have been promoted twice. I recommended this company.
Great Contractor
Remote Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 14, 2017
Great place to work, great pay, they ensure you are treated with respect by the contracting company.. I have been here for a year and have never had issues with their HR.
Decent company to work for
Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 20, 2017
This was a small business that only had a few employees. Although we weren't a large corporation the owner did his best to provide adequate support and salary increase opportunities. The company took a turn for the worse and started losing business.
Engaging and exciting work environment.
Mailroom Floater (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 8, 2017
Productive and interesting work environment with a positive atmosphere and excellent employee relations. Clean and pleasant work areas and exceptional employee interactivity.
Pros
Excellent management and supervisory staff.
Work place is love to work . Enjoying
Waitress/Hostess (Current Employee) –  OmanDecember 30, 2016
I got a good experience working over here.coustomer comments. Trip advisor. I have learned everything .manegment is really helpful for staff . Millennium resort mussanha. It's place to be relax and work
Pros
Lunch, accomdation, wi fi
Cons
Health insurance, break
okay
Millennium Physician Group (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLDecember 29, 2016
not much of a challenge on every day tasks , the pay was horrible for a full time job , benefits were very expensive . Management was nice and caring but company was cheap
Pros
free lunches sometimes
Cons
short break
Office Service Associate
Office Services Associate (Current Employee) –  New JerseyDecember 15, 2016
sort,process, and distributes outgoing mail and us mail and accountable mail. Maintains Files,logs adn recorfds on all incoming mail. Utilizes software mail applications where applicable
Total nightmare.
Mailroom Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 28, 2016
I work for this company. I was working out of the South County Missouri office. Upper management was dumb!!! Couldn't get your payroll correct. Missing hours on check took a month to get money after being told by management it would be fixed in a couple of days!!!! Immediate supervisor in the office was a complete idiot!!! She was dumb as ever!! Don't know how she even landed this job. They expect the women to lift 50lb boxes!! We worked all day rarely ever got a break!! And we were told as long as there was work to do we didn't get a break. Pay was worth nothing but they wanted non stop work!! This place is a freaking joke!! I see why the turn over is so high!! If you just wanting to go somewhere for the help of it this is the place but as far as a lifetime career forget about it. The supervisor has been there 30 years and only makes $11.00 a hour!!! Benefits are ridiculous!! Job and company is just no good!!! And after all of this the day I gave my resignation letter the supervisor gave me a final warning!!! LOL!! CRAZY!!!! My prays go out to anyone that has to work here!!!
Pros
None, None
Cons
The whole company!!!
Awesome job, great managers.
Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 2, 2015
A typical day at my job starts with Starbucks. I begin by reviewing my readies, which are loans from a previous day which have to be funded yet waiting for customer to agree on terms. Also on a daily basis I have to meet number and quality goals in order to provide good customer service. What I have learned is that you can never review your work enough or be to careful. Our managers have provided great training and have made our work process easy to follow. Even though I don't consider my job to be hard, there is a few hi-cups to go through to get through the day, to include obtaining documents from members in order to process their loans. I enjoy what I do and look forward to our upcoming training on a new process. Yet, since it is a contract job there is no promise of advancements or permanent hiring. Because I love my family and have to provide for them I need the stability only a permanent job can provide. I am a great team player, on time, hard working employee, with the need for more.
Pros
Great hours, great training.
Cons
No benefits, no room for advancement.
Worse company I've ever worked for
Office Servicing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 10, 2015
This company could actually be a good company if the management were more professional. There's no room for advancement, the company don't seem to care about their employees, the benefits suck!! They expect you to work there for 6 years in order to get 2 weeks vacation. They only offer 3 days of sick and 5 days of vacation per year and have the nerve to get mad once exhausted.
Pros
off on weekends, its a job
Cons
low pay, minimal benefits, professionalism, advancement
Co-workers are really nice to work with
OFFICE SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Weston, FLMay 14, 2015
Well I been working here for almost 4 years is a really reliable company but there's no way to grow with in the company . Management is not organized and they are never in the same page .
Pros
They pay on time and is a reliable Job
Cons
No raises and they don't really take care of their employess
A good company to work for with but little advancement opertinities
Mail Services/ Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  San JoseApril 25, 2015
Delivery of mail and packages to employee's. Receive and process incoming packages from UPS,Fedex,and DHL. I do all the shipping of freight and business packages using UPS,Fedex,DHL, also using DHL freight, and clear freight. I have learned a lot about shipping freight and also shipping internationally. Management is ok, co-workers are great we work like a team. I enjoy taking care of our customers and also making sure there shipments get where they need them when they need them there.
Pros
Good atmosphere
A great job
Mailroom Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Woodcliff Lake, NJApril 21, 2015
I learned how to truly become a leader while working for Millennium group. I was the mail room supervisor. The most enjoyable part of my job was being a key part of the team.
It;s a fun place to work
Switchboard Operator/Mailroom Associate (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 23, 2015
I come in and deliver papers and then I go and pick up my mail. I come back and separate the mail and then I deliver it and then I wait for FedEx UPS DHL and a few other carriers to come and I deliver packages. I monitor the email all day and I have quite a few mass mailings. My co- workers are cool to work with the hardest part of the job is getting off at 5:00 pm I would love an earlier shift. I have no problems at this job.
Pros
The whole group here is kind and easy to work for.
Cons
Pay