Millennium Health Employee Reviews

Good Culture
Account Manager II (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 21, 2017
Great co workers, amazing management! Pay could have been better. Toxicology is a tough industry.
Other than that it truly is amazing. You are giving great training tools as well.
decent place to work
Medical Biller II/ Claims Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 1, 2017
hours are flexible, management keeps changing, work culture was uncomfortable, great benefits, no room for advancement, they care more about productivity over quality research
benefits
Fast Paced
Revenue Cycle - Cash Posting/Refund Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 24, 2017
Typical day is being productive and efficient. Working with Government payers, analyzing and reviewing accounts with a true credit balance, by issuing refunds to the correct payer.
Poor management
CLINICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 24, 2017
Very incompetent management. They drive their employees to burn out and have little regard to their employees' work/life balance. The culture of this company is just getting the work done, and pay little to no attention to what the workers have to say about it.
Pros
Cons
management, leadership (lack of)
Relaxed Enviroment
Client Specialist and Specimen Resolution (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAreAugust 16, 2017
There's always something to do everyday, whether on the phone or working on resolutions. Rarely downtime but great people to work with and it allows for time to go faster.
Great Company
Lab Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  South Lake, TXAugust 15, 2017
I enjoyed my position as a lab assistant. My initiative was always acknowledged by my managers. It was well balanced work between my life at home and work. It was not a stressful job and quick to learn. If there was something new to learn the company always provided training.
Pros
Benefits Package
Cons
Down Time
Good
LSA (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 12, 2017
It was a good place to work .i love the flexibility of the job. I was able to be there with family and still work Monday through Friday. People where very helpful.
Quick pace
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 29, 2017
Enough work everyday. One peak is the events they throw are great. Other friends of mine are still at this company so it must have enough work for it to be stable.
Its work
Clinical Support Lead (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 25, 2017
It is a growing and starting the struggle company.
Great people to work with, Management is OK and benefits are great!!
....................................................................
get your experience and get out
Refunds Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 17, 2017
Great place to work to get experience. typical office setting in cubes, lots of pot lucks.
entry level office work
good benefits
don't expect to move up no matter how hard you work
production based
Pros
work life balance
Cons
no raises
could be better
LSA (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 6, 2017
no raises
no paid time off
no benefits

the offices you work at are amazing, the staff you work with makes the job better.
there is no hardest part of the job. its pretty simple work that you do.
Pros
people, its a job
Cons
no raises, no p.t.o, healthcare
Enjoyable Workplace
Laboratory Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 2, 2017
The job wasn't hard and the team leads and supervisors are all nice and aren't very demanding. Even after I announced I was leaving to go back to school they tried to set some time aside for me to check out the genetics lab. They had a fair amount of company picnics and holiday events that were nice. Overall it was an enjoyable place to work, as far as working with urine drug testing cups could be, and the benefits were nice, but there are other places that pay more. I got an offer for the same position at $2 more an hour while I worked there, and I would've taken it if I didn't want to leave working with urine cups completely.

Also, no real cafeteria or anything there, just a sandwich vending machine thing and microwaves. There was a 7/11, a chipotles, and a wendy's nearby.
Pros
Good benefits, friendly co-workers, low stress environment
Cons
Poor food, low-ish pay.
Enjoying my time here
Patient Billing Services Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 27, 2017
Great place to get your foot in the door. Workplace culture is service oriented and they promote from within. Most enjoyable part would be all the trainings they offer and advancement opportunities.
Pros
Company functions/Leadership
great culture and atmosphere
Account Manager III (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 25, 2017
Great people an culture; everyone wants to help you succeed. It feels like a family although it is becoming more corporate. Great work/life balance. Insurance contracts is what is the hardest part of the sale.
Pros
great culture and opportunity for great pay
Cons
insurance contracts have prevented a lot of potential clients
Millennium Health
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 22, 2017
Millennium is a great company to work for. There is room for growth. The environment is very positive and lively. They also have very good health benefits.
Great overall
Lab Assistant LSA (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 14, 2017
Wonderful workforce, however was very very disappointed when the moment they lost contract with the company I was performing the Specimen collection with they cut me from my job had no stability and no security. Would not recommend it being a secured job, have it has a second.
Pros
great people great hours weekly pay
Cons
no security of keeping job long
I like working with Phillipinos
Clinical Laboratory Scientist (Former Employee) –  CLS - Data reviewJune 12, 2017
Great food, a lot of fun, invites to parties, very generous, they sing well, they have a lot of very fun games, great people to be around, they serve lechon and adobo.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Job insecurity
Typical Day
Laboratory Services Associate (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 8, 2017
My job function is to obtain daily records of clients o be tested. Obtain specimens and properly label and record in system and follow protocol in securing to be mailed to lab.
Pros
Job is pretty stabale
Cons
No Permanent Assignment
great job but no room to advance
Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Salem, MOMay 29, 2017
this was a great job but what you are hired for is all you'll ever do. There is no opportunity for growth, and since this is based out of California, you never see or talk to management. The person I reported to was great, in every aspect.
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Rancho Bernardo, CAMay 25, 2017
Intelligent, high integrity people working on cutting-edge products to improve the quality of healthcare. I have worked for Millennium Health for almost 4 years and have experienced the company transition from a fast-growing medication monitoring company into a organization with a continuous improvement culture run by an outstanding Senior Executive Team!