Millennium Physician Group Employee Reviews

Great place to work for
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLJanuary 17, 2018
I enjoyed coming to work everyday. Friendly atmosphere and most importantly felt listed to by management. I liked the work life balance mentality across the organization.
Company stability
Coding (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJanuary 16, 2018
This company is fast paced but it is because of the way it is growing. A lot of reviews about poor management, but there has been a lot of positive change lately! Haven’t had a problem so far. Invest a lot on the employee
Very few words
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLDecember 18, 2017
The most horrific mistreatment and gang mentality from top down. From gaslghting (lying) supervisor that was so jealous and insecure with nothing else to do but make it lifes goal just to twist every word said trying to start trouble to the schemin manager. Overall working there was a terrible and demoralizing experience. I dont recommend it to anyone with intelligence or pride.
Pros
Cons
Catty sneaky gossipy mean little people
Look else where
Radiology Technologist (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLDecember 17, 2017
Very poorly run company.They are all about profits. Factory type medicine. See way to many patients a day. Employees last on thier list of priorities.
Pros
end of day
Cons
co workers
Bad management a lot of negativism. You need to suck up to survive.
Sonographer (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLDecember 10, 2017
Bad management. Unqualified management. Good luck! A lot of turn around. No loyalty to employees. Good luck!
Family Nepotism. Management makes inexperienced decisions.
outsourced billing
Payment Processor (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLNovember 10, 2017
Manager at that time was cutthroat. Many illegal operations transpired during the day with patient and insurance refunds not kept up with and billing with invalid diagnosis codes made it a threat to my credentialing.
Pros
Cons
Bad management
no stress
RN Care Coordinator/Case Manager (Current Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLSeptember 28, 2017
I love working for millennium physician group. Great management, great co workers. Layed back non stressful atmosphere. Understanding when time off is needed.
productive workplace always on the go
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLSeptember 27, 2017
This was my first real healthcare job. I learned a lot like how to work in a physicians office in the real world, other than school. This office had about 9 physicians and 3 ARNP's so it was a pretty busy place. I floated between the doctors filling in for people who called out. I realized I did NOT like being the triage nurse... phones were too busy for me!
Pros
free lunches, hour break for lunch, made great friends
Cons
didn't get paid as much as i thought i would.
I'm not doing this
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLSeptember 25, 2017
I am sorry but I refuse to do this. I was treated more than fairly a few times however some individuals were still untouchable with what they did said and how they behaved.
Poor
Operator (Former Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLAugust 28, 2017
The company is the worse company you can work for. Management doesn't care about there employees. There is a lot of favoritism and negativity. I would not recommend this job to anyone!
Pros
You get hours
Cons
Everything about management
Look elsewhere for employment
Clerical (Current Employee) –  FLAugust 12, 2017
Too heavy with admin/managers at the top and too lean at the bottom with office staff, providers and Med Assistants to provide the direct patient care. Many offices are often short-staffed ; Very poor, if any, communication in general..except to point out anything negative. Raises are small, and so few and far between, they barely exist. Pay scale is low resulting in inexperienced , inadequate(numbers) and poorly qualified staff in many instances and offices; workload is high yet hard work is not rewarded nor recognized by upper management; management often unprofessional and poorly qualified; management is not forthcoming and truthful and seem to make knee jerk decisions without researching facts; prevalence of unfair favoritism; Patient care is not #1 as it should be; Millennium does not deliver what they promise
Pros
Meet some nice, dedicated, good co-workers; some great doctors; very best part are the great patients!
Cons
All that is listed in the review
Millennium Physician Goup
CT/Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLMay 11, 2017
MPG is a great place to work. The culture is inclusive and employee's opinions are respected. Direct manager is incredible. She is responsive and caring, something that is almost extinct in workplaces.

A typical day is not typical. This is healthcare. If you want something dull, avoid healthcare, but if you're up to working hard - you are compensated with an excellent compensation package.
Pros
Monday-Friday 8-5 work week
Cons
it's healthcare - every day is a surprise - got to learn to roll with it!
Lack of professionalism, managment and unskilled workers
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 11, 2017
One of the worst place I ever worked. Management is very unprofessional. Technician are amateurs. Very stressful working environment and way underpaid. Fort Myers office
Well organixed
Medical Assistant/ Lab Tech (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 7, 2017
Great place to work. Management was well organized. Patient care is important. Competitive pay and great staff. Benefits are available. Doctors are very professional
Pros
Cons
Na
horrible managment
Phlebotomist, Medical Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLApril 26, 2017
The best thing about this job where our patients.
Unqualified managers and supervisors. You have to be a snitch to climb the ladder to succeed .
Pros
some of the co workers doctors and our patients
Cons
horrible managment and supervisors
bad management
Medical receptionist/Operator (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLMarch 15, 2017
there was a lot of favoritism in this company. no room to improve, or grow with company unless you're good friends with management. The best thing about this job where our patients.
Medical Clerk (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLMarch 10, 2017
A typical day at work is very fast paced, 8 different providers, every day went by so quickly due to being so busy. I learned how to work well with so many other co workers and patients.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Co workers are great, hire up are the worst
Xray (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLFebruary 21, 2017
This place is all about the money, then the patients then their employees. The pay is horrible, they hire you at one rate then they lower it a few months later (happened to multiple people I know) they treat their employees like a number, never appreciate the hard work you do but give all h*ll when you make one mistake. Unqualified managers and supervisors, this company pays them the big bucks and the rest of us nothing. Work here as a last resort. This company is not what it used to be. The coworkers were the best thing about it.
Pros
Free lunches (not provided by millennium)
Cons
Never appreciated
Overworked and underpaid
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLDecember 5, 2016
If you like to work hard and get underpaid millennium physician group is the place for you. Raises are based on merit which means you never get a raise because they always find an excuse not to give you one. Management is horrible !!! Why? Because all of their managers are unqualified. Many are receptionist turned managers/office supervisors who don't know what the heck they are doing. The only people who benefit from an organization like millennium are the doctors, and most are pricks who don't appreciate their staff. Only work for millennium as a last resort.
Pros
Drug reps bring lunch and breakfast (not something actually provided by millennium)
Cons
The company as a whole, corporate, managers, staff, and the patients
Only work here if you have absolutely no other option
Team Leader/ Medical Clerk (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLNovember 10, 2016
Managers are awful. There's no job security. They move you around from location to location like a piece of furniture.. regardless of the inconvenience. You have to go or they'll simply lay you off. Just like the managers... Some of the physicians have no integrity. Scorpions sting. Snakes bite. And liars LIE. Good Luck!
Pros
Free lunch, insurance benefits are decent, some nice coworkers
Cons
Management is terrible... Pure bullies