Millennium Staffing Employee Reviews

not bad
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 5, 2017
not many things to say. under paid low hours. Use you when they need you then get rid of you when they don't. what else do you expect from a temp. Thank you
Don't work here
None (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVSeptember 24, 2017
Trying to get hired here is torture. You call to set up an appointment but they didn't even give a business address. The job center gave a different address. They ask for 2 forms of ID but mentioned it AT ALL and they said they emailed me the instructions but never emailed me because I never gave them my email. Had an interview but said will follow up on Sunday but later said they are closed on Sunday and gave me attitude when I called her. Stupid people, stupid job, glad I was never hired.
laid off
Temp Worker Jobs Varied (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 8, 2017
they won't let you get to have a permanent job any where by the way if you are going to find another job they will let you go because they dont want you to leave them
not for long term
Fork lifter and Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 7, 2017
Not for long term but great for making money on off days or even after work if needed. low pay and they never find you permanent jobs. they make more off you then you get paid.
they had candy for all that came in for work
Warehouse Worker /housekeeping etc (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 18, 2017
When worked there in 2015 the people was nice ,i work for warehouse sites . I learned how to pack ,store , load and unload management was just was doing there job . It was not hard the people was nice to be to work with.
Pros
lunch place was clean
Room for Advancement
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 6, 2017
I loved working as an leasing agent. it was a fun challenging workplace. The staff was great. If I could go back into this field again I would in a heartbeat.
Pros
The pay and benefits
Good work for those currently High School Students
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 9, 2017
While working for Millenium Staffing there were a lot of changes on a day to day basis. This company has a lot of work and are flexible in working with their employees needs.
Fast paced work enviorment
Custodian/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Sands ExpoJune 4, 2017
Everyday consists of emptying trashes and picking up trash. Best part of the job was minding my own business, while still performing to the fullest of my ability.
Staffing Agency
Assembly Line Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTMay 31, 2017
Millennium Staffing is a staffing agency, whose main office is located in Michigan, that provides workers to various companies/clients throughout the United States. As such, they have little to no information about the local areas for which their clients are located and can therefore not provide accurate or reliable employees to the client. In my opinion, a staffing agency should concentrate on providing workers to clients in the area that their office is located and not attempt to supply workers to clients on a National level.
Pros
none I can think of at this time
Cons
healthcare
World Market Center
DOCK WORKER (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 18, 2017
I worked as a dock worker, where daily tasks included unloading and loading trucks at the world market center. It was hard physical work in a relaxed environment.
Certain jobs were more fun than others, and some just dragged and seemed a bit unorganized.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 11, 2017
Certain jobs seemed a bit unorganized at times which made the job drag through in not the most positive way. Overall the people who worked there were nice.
Pros
Hours were flexible.
Cons
Having to wait for check even if not working.
Could use improvement
General Labor, Loader/Unloader, Stagehand (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 29, 2017
Millennium Staffing barely made the cut in my opinion, they overstaff for events quite often. Making it hard to get proper working hours, the management could very much use improvements. The only enjoyable thing about this company for me, would have to be communication with other employees.
Pros
Good employee communication
Cons
Bad management, very short breaks, low work hours
They Keep work coming in
Conversion Tech/ Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 9, 2016
They have shifts for you. i haven't seen anything permanently. they will only work you so many hours no overtime. they are good about getting your schedule out to you. they need higher paying jobs and able to find you a place for long term
Pros
they have work so money comes in
Cons
No overtime
Great Company to Work For
Kitchen Worker/Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 7, 2016
I lost my job and didn't know what I was going to do next came across Millennium Staffing and been with them ever since no job is perfect but I really enjoy working for them the staff is great and you meet so many new people from all over the map great company to work for
Professional Staffing and work assisnments
Industrial Engineer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 15, 2016
Millennium Staffing is a great Employment Agency to work for. They keep you on job assignment in order to receive a weekly check and their staffing members are very informal and professional in their work task with their clients and workers. I've been working for Millennium Staffing for approximately 8 years and currently still with them. If I'm ever in need of work, they are the one I will turn to.
Good working environment with good vibes
Assist in maintaining and cleaning meeting rooms (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 24, 2016
Most enjoyable part of working is getting your task done before you clock out and go home.

1 thing I learned respect is to always respect your co-workers.
Pros
Free Lunch, Break Rooms
great job
Stewarding (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 28, 2016
I have been working for this company for two year and never had a problem getting work. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Great place to work for.
Pros
At some places you get free lunch.
Cons
there no cons
I do not feel this is needed in any way shape or form
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 6, 2016
Once again I do not feel this is needed in any way shape or form. My thoughts about this company are strictly mine. The fact that this will be shown publicly is reason enough to respond to it. Why would you even have this and make it required.
Active
• Plan Daily work
• Operate a variety of Machines
• Fix machines
Typical temp work
Supported Senior Vice President (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYAugust 16, 2014
Updated time sheets, made travel arrangements, caught up on filing for the department.