millennium

millennium Employer Reviews

Great working Culture and great team to work with
Project Manager (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIJune 25, 2014
Pros: learning new technology
Cons: handling team members who has attitude
Managing team, conduct/facilitate meeting, sharing meeting min, monitoring risk and issue.
Better team coordination.
Communicate with management and with all the stake holders about project status,milestones.
Building great relationship with co-workers and provide support they need from my project in terms design, technical and data flow.
Hardest job – more... is, Getting scope approved with in the budget and time.
Most enjoyable part of the job is, watching go-live with no issue and receiving customer appreciation for the hard work. – less
Inclusive enviornment with great work life balance.
Manager (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAApril 23, 2014
Millennium will continue to go through changes as Takeda continues to streamline their entire organization. Millennium still retains its culture, commitment to employees and patients.
The best company I have worked at.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 3, 2014
Pros: flexiblity of meeting different people.
Cons: floating from site to site.
I loved working for the company and was looking forward towards advancing in the company. I was there until 2004 when I was terminated due to the economy.
In-house Copy Center operations.
Lead Associate, Copy Center (Former Employee), Gaithersburg, MDMarch 27, 2014
Pros: a creative and challenging place to work.
Cons: as a contractor, job security is lacking.
Performed all company printing requirements. Supported the entire company, from Maryland to California to Cambridge, UK.
Customer service skills,warehous skills,work for comcast,mangement,fast food.
MD/DC (Current Employee), MarylandMarch 20, 2014
A typical day at work is more of customer service and hands on with equipment and drive,warehous like unloaded items that comes of the truck and sort items out.Iearn a lot of customer services skills and lot of hands on with equipments such as pallet jacks and drive the forklift and other equipment in the warehouse and installing cable and phone and – more... internet for customers surrounding the washington dc and maryland state and mange a team of 13 people for pizza hut for2 years.What make my day is to see customer be real happy on the work i show. – less
Was a great company...
Director (Former Employee), Cambridge, MADecember 6, 2013
Pros: fun parties
Cons: many people leaving due to a cultural shift.
Millennium had a great culture.. with many smart people who want to make a difference for patients with cancer. While many of those same people are there today, the culture has been torn apart by its owner, Takeda. In June 2013, Takeda took steps to make Millennium the "oncology business unit", taking away it independent spirit and unique biotech culture. – more... The president, the head of development and many others voluntarily quit shortly thereafter.

As a one product company, it will be interesting to see what the future holds for this company. – less
Working onsite at Google, well they have more perks than any other company
Delivery Associate (Former Employee), Mountain View, CANovember 18, 2013
Fast pace, fun co-workers, management focused on getting the job done with little money spent on upkeep of tools. Lifting heavy boxes and oversize boxes was hard. I enjoyed driving from one building or location to another and the interaction of others working at Google.
i advertised different products
Marketing Representative (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJSeptember 6, 2013
Pros: payed emidiately in cash
Cons: called when needed
i enjoyed advertising in different parts of NY and meeting new people. the hardest part was convincing people to buy the product.
always interacting with clients on the phone
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Charleston, WVAugust 4, 2013
Pros: the company and the employees were always friendly and very helpful
Cons: no room for advancement
always busy
entering info into the computer
maintaining client base
Good place to work if you have a car good on gas.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), south City, caJuly 11, 2013
Pros: your by urself most of the time.
Cons: you have to use your car.
A typical day of work starts at 9:30 am. you get there and dispatch tells you which city they want you to start with. You go to the location he told you to deliver to in the warehouse and make sure the invoices match, then u start your delivery. the worst part of this job is that you have to use your own car.
Great management, productive, and wonderful culture
Senior Project Associate, Corporate Communications (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAJune 12, 2013
Pros: culture, management, opportunity, patient focus
Cons: integration, contractor
Millenniunm has offered me a collaborative, innovative environment filled with passionate, talented people who are dedicated to changing the practice of medicine.

By supporting senior management and working with them hands on I have been very fortunate to learn so much.
Very productive working environment
Mail Distribution Clerk (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 6, 2013
Awesome place to work. I met lots of great people and also learned new things everyday.
NO Career Advancement
Office Administration Associate (Current Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAApril 16, 2013
Pros: boss does not micro manage
Cons: benefits are very costly
I work in the office doing lower level skill jobs such as scanning and filing documents all day. I did learn a lot about Insurance packets and Work Compensation. My co workers are all very young but great people.
n/a
Medical Billing Clerk (Former Employee), Denison, TXFebruary 15, 2013
At Millennium my main job title was a payment poster. I posted payments from reading off an EOB. I also took patient phone calls. My job experience there was excellent.
Everyday there's a new task
Facilities Clerk (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 16, 2012
On a day to day basis there are new goals to reach and people to help. I generally keep myself busy because at any point there can heavy loads of work sent to are department we stay on are to fight meet the employees expectation of us.
Easy job.
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Parkersburg, WVNovember 2, 2012
Pros: flexable schedule.
Cons: only 10% of money donated actually went to cause.
During this time, I raised money for the Cancer Survivors' Fund and sharpened my “people” skills. I learned how to professionally communicate with people. Management wasn't the best mostly because they were rude and dis-respectful. Co-workers were ok to be around. The hardest part of the job was being pressured to get sales in the average hourly amount – more... of 80 dollars an hour. The most enjoyable part of the job was raising money for a good cause. – less
Contractor focused sales environment
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Lake Geneva, WIAugust 27, 2012
I learned that small businesses have an advantage to larger businesses in regards to penetrating new accounts. When you call on a prospect it's easier to get in the door because you're new and they want to see what you have to offer as opposed to the company they've been working with for the past years. This gives them an opportunity to keep everybody – more... honest and gave me the opportunity to get my foot in the door where if I worked for a larger competitor would've already a long standing account for somebody else. – less
Decent place to work
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Millersville, MDJuly 16, 2012
Pros: free cable
Cons: sometimes had to work weekend shifts
I enjoyed the people I worked with. Flexible work schedule. Pretty fast paced.
very flexable company
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Madison NJJuly 16, 2012
Pros: flexable in time
Cons: healtcare
a typical day at work I enjoy working with this Company, However im looking to grow
Good balance between work and home.
Property Manager (Current Employee), Oakton, VAJune 17, 2012
Typical PM duties on a daily basis. Each day is different, some more involved than others. Overall though, as stated earlier ... a good balance.