millennium

millennium United States Employee Reviews

Excellent Company
Manger of Quality Control (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAApril 7, 2015
Pros: Excellent pay structure
Cons: Lots of work
Career driven, upper management is phenominal. Excellent company to work for with many interesting people, upper management is always looking to be better.
Very fun working with kids.
Mail Clerk (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 19, 2015
- Typical day working with kids are the best. I've helped them with homework to taking them to the park in the summer time for a great time/day.

- I've learned that kids are very enjoyable and fun.

- Management was terrific and outstanding!

- Co-workers were like family and very supportive!

- The most enjoyable part of the job was helping kids in need and putting a smile on their face.
Great Learning Center
Internship (Former Employee), Jonesboro, ARMarch 1, 2015
Excellent place to start at your first time in the IT business to learn about viruses, hardware, and troubleshooting. The co-workers are very informative and very good at thinking outside the box to get things done.
Worked under impossible conditions
Onsite Manager (Former Employee), Princeton, NJFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no training
Wasn't there long enough, for The Millennium Group had lost their contract with NRG Energy, at Carnegie Center, in Princeton, NJ, shortly after I started to work there.
Be careful seems like a complete scam
Sales Trainie (Former Employee), Miami FloridaFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Went in for a interview and the place looked so shady. It seemed like it was an office dedicated to gathering information from people looking for a job to scam them into attending a pyramid type deal. The offices are generic, the person that interviews you wants to make it seem like it's theres, when in reality it's a front. They inform you that it's a 2 part interviewing process and refuse to give you further information about what the company actually does.

Everyone is extremely young, oldest must have be 30 yrs old or so. The walls are plane, there's no company logo or pictures.

Did not attend the second interview. To many things did not add up.
Great People, Culture and work life balance. Competitive Salary and Benefits
Payroll Manager II (Former Employee), Cambridge, MAJanuary 28, 2015
Worked for Millennium for many years and enjoyed the culture and great people doing great things!
N/A
QA Inspector (Former Employee), El Paso, TexasJanuary 13, 2015
Was a machinery parts assembly line job where I acted as a supervisor
VERY PRODUCTIVE AND GOOD PLACE TO WORK
QC AUDITOR (Current Employee), GADecember 14, 2014
Pros: employee days, cook outs.
Cons: not work with you when becomes to a family matters
FUN,I ENJOY TO WORK HERE LOVE MY COWORKERS WE ARE ONE BIG FAMILY...
Good working environment.
Account Executive (Former Employee), Irvine, CADecember 3, 2014
I only worked here a short while on a contracted project but the team and environment was great! They provided me with a company car, Ipad and fuel card to start a new division for them and it was a great experience.
It was a job
Professional Driver (Former Employee), Garner, NCOctober 28, 2014
Pros: customer service, transporter
Cons: communication, management was not the best
I would work there again, there was some great people who worked there, I have great respect for. Management was manageable.
It pays the bills, but I'm looking for more.
Support Services Representative (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: location, surrounding neighborhood, job currently meets my financial needs.
Cons: substandard benefits, low morale, poor management and advancement opportunity.
My daily routine normally consists of checking the computer database for incoming work, checking my office email for other work requests and performing these tasks within a given specified time frame. In the seven years I've been with this company, I have acquired valuable computer and typing skills, as well as a more educated perspective on the basics of office culture. Management lacks communication skills with employees and places little to no priority on employee satisfaction and advancement, in the form of sub-standard benefits, minimal salary advancement (20 cents per hour, per year), and delaying/neglecting to prioritize employee review sessions, which are supposed to be performed on an annual basis on the employee's anniversary with the company. Several employees, including myself, have waited weeks and even months for their 2014 review. Most of my co-workers are immature, disgruntled, rude and lack professionalism. Sometimes I wonder if I'm working in an office or a high school library. The hardest part of my job is dealing with these co-workers on a professional basis and also dealing with outside clients, mostly via email, who don't clearly communicate what they need. The most enjoyable part of my job is that it's located in a safe neighborhood and is close to where I live, so I'm able to take walks for exercise on my breaks and even walk home for lunch. However, I would gladly sacrifice these conveniences for a well-managed, professional, satisfying environment with real growth potential.
Great Compensation and Job Stability
Investment Tax Assistant Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 24, 2014
Although this position was seasonal, it was very informative and provided me with multiple opportunitites for growth as an individual.
Great working Culture and great team to work with
Project Manager (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIJune 25, 2014
Pros: learning new technology
Cons: handling team members who has attitude
Managing team, conduct/facilitate meeting, sharing meeting min, monitoring risk and issue.
Better team coordination.
Communicate with management and with all the stake holders about project status,milestones.
Building great relationship with co-workers and provide support they need from my project in terms design, technical and data flow.
Hardest job is, Getting scope approved with in the budget and time.
Most enjoyable part of the job is, watching go-live with no issue and receiving customer appreciation for the hard work.
Inclusive enviornment with great work life balance.
Manager (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAApril 23, 2014
Millennium will continue to go through changes as Takeda continues to streamline their entire organization. Millennium still retains its culture, commitment to employees and patients.
The best company I have worked at.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 3, 2014
Pros: flexiblity of meeting different people.
Cons: floating from site to site.
I loved working for the company and was looking forward towards advancing in the company. I was there until 2004 when I was terminated due to the economy.
In-house Copy Center operations.
Lead Associate, Copy Center (Former Employee), Gaithersburg, MDMarch 27, 2014
Pros: a creative and challenging place to work.
Cons: as a contractor, job security is lacking.
Performed all company printing requirements. Supported the entire company, from Maryland to California to Cambridge, UK.
Customer service skills,warehous skills,work for comcast,mangement,fast food.
MD/DC (Current Employee), MarylandMarch 20, 2014
A typical day at work is more of customer service and hands on with equipment and drive,warehous like unloaded items that comes of the truck and sort items out.Iearn a lot of customer services skills and lot of hands on with equipments such as pallet jacks and drive the forklift and other equipment in the warehouse and installing cable and phone and internet for customers surrounding the washington dc and maryland state and mange a team of 13 people for pizza hut for2 years.What make my day is to see customer be real happy on the work i show.
Was a great company...
Director (Former Employee), Cambridge, MADecember 6, 2013
Pros: fun parties
Cons: many people leaving due to a cultural shift.
Millennium had a great culture.. with many smart people who want to make a difference for patients with cancer. While many of those same people are there today, the culture has been torn apart by its owner, Takeda. In June 2013, Takeda took steps to make Millennium the "oncology business unit", taking away it independent spirit and unique biotech culture. The president, the head of development and many others voluntarily quit shortly thereafter.

As a one product company, it will be interesting to see what the future holds for this company.
Working onsite at Google, well they have more perks than any other company
Delivery Associate (Former Employee), Mountain View, CANovember 18, 2013
Fast pace, fun co-workers, management focused on getting the job done with little money spent on upkeep of tools. Lifting heavy boxes and oversize boxes was hard. I enjoyed driving from one building or location to another and the interaction of others working at Google.
i advertised different products
Marketing Representative (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJSeptember 6, 2013
Pros: payed emidiately in cash
Cons: called when needed
i enjoyed advertising in different parts of NY and meeting new people. the hardest part was convincing people to buy the product.