Miller's Ale House Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLJune 16, 2017
Miller's Ale House was a fun place to work because the staff and management were very nice and good to work with. I didn't make a lot of tips otherwise I would have stayed.
It's a fun atmosphere to work in
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLJune 15, 2017
Miller's ale house is an upbeat and fun place to work. You have the potential to move up with the right training and to make alot of money with the right shifts.
Bad management
Dishwasher and Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  Jensen Beach, FLJune 14, 2017
Bad management, not a good atmosphere. Lack of communication lack of work ethic,very unorganised. Not very good company. No really good hours. Unprofessional at times.
Pros
No pros
Cons
No cons
prep cook
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 12, 2017
- wash dishes before everything gets pilled up
- prep the food before it would be needed.
- make sure thr garbages are always out
- clean bus tubs
- clean floors
Great job to make quick bucks
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 9, 2017
this job is for people who need to make quick bucks but also a job if you're looking into a career. the management is great and so is the team. its al
Pros
discounts on meals
Cons
breaks if necessary
Very fast paced but also a very great environment to work in
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 7, 2017
I like working for Miller's ale House in Tampa. It's a very friendly place to work. Alot of nice friendly people to work with and serve as customers..
Pros
Discount on food
Cons
No a/c.
This place sucks
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Springfield, PAMay 22, 2017
The managers are idiots that lie and have no idea what they are doing. They back bite and will throw ANY and EVERYONE under the bus to save themselves. The team work is horrible especially among management.
New management has made the place a miserable job
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMay 21, 2017
I've been employed here almost 6 years and new management has forced me to need a new job, it's absolutely miserable working there now. Such a shame because the place used to be an amazing job!
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJMay 19, 2017
I worked at Millers ale house for a long time. It was a great environment to work in. Everyone helped everyone. They had a lot of small incentive programs and room to move up if you showed you were a good employee.
Fun staff
Fry Cook (Former Employee) –  Chicago Ridge, ILMay 15, 2017
Fun, easygoing company from Florida. There's room for advancement in many areas. They have a great staff to work with. Management isn't too bad either.
Benefits
Cons
Breaks aren't guaranteed
Great Money and Fun!!
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 12, 2017
This is a great place to work! The money is great and management is stellar! You recieve discounted meals daily. the food is great and the restaurant is clean
Loved the people i worked with
Server (Former Employee) –  Willow Grove, PAMay 11, 2017
Thankfully for the employees its made my job a lot easier but the unprofessional managers made it impossible to stay. Management shouldn't talk poorly to other employees
Pros
loved my co workers
Cons
managment sucks
management change over
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLMay 11, 2017
loved the Ale. great food and great guests. the new management team and had there own new members they wanted to bring in. so its out with the old and in with their frineds
Fun
Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLMay 10, 2017
I started working at Ale House a few years, it was my first serving job and I eventually gained the skills to become a bartender. It was an awesome job, my managers and fellow coworkers really made it a great place to work.
fun working place, very fast paced
Lead hostess (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 8, 2017
my typical day at work was coming in making sure things were stocked, I learned a lot about how a restaurant is ran, the management were great leaders. the workplace culture was fast paced and fun. the hardest part of the job was trying to please everyone, customers were very particular about where they wanted to sit in the restaurant, so therefor it was hard to keep the waitress and waiters happy about how many tables they got,the most enjoyable part was interacting with people
Flexible fast money sports restaurant
Server (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 1, 2017
Fun environment, nice coworkers and easy, fast money. Not much advancement but scheduling is flexible, and business is consistent. Good job for extra money.
Enjoyable Workplace
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLApril 26, 2017
My experience with Miller's Ale House was fun, high-energy, and positive. The peak times of work was during football season and business was slow during the summer months. I enjoyed my managers and coworkers, everyone was a team player which made work easier for everyone,
Pros
Staff meals
Hiring Denied
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLApril 26, 2017
I have been serving for 8 years now, and i went to an interview with ale house in Boca Raton, and i was denied a job because i have purple in my hair, but i am allowed to have a full sleeve and leg tattoo but can have color in my hair? that makes no meaning what so ever. They talk about color pop but hair is not professional for them.
Pros
Seems pretty busy location
Cons
Cant have color in hair
Interactive place to work that pays the bills
Server (Current Employee) –  Langhorne, PAApril 25, 2017
A typical work day begins with arriving on time or being reprimanded for tardiness. I get along with most of my co-workers, but employees who make a living off of this job are cranky and miserable. This job has taught me much about people skills and customer service, but not a culture I find myself working in for long because I simply don't like it. I just feel like I am not appreciated for all I do for the restaurant, continually giving superb service and bringing in clientele.
Fun place to work at. Make lots of connections.
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Levittown, NYApril 24, 2017
I worked here for four years. it's a great place to make money and connections. Management is very flexible with hours. Hardest part was the fact that i was a male bartender.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Miller's Ale House. Our community is ready to answer.