Miller's Merry Manor Employee Reviews

Loved my coworkers and residents
CNA (Former Employee) –  Garrett, INMay 10, 2017
Management was horrible and always overriding other management decisions, my co workers I worked with daily were great and loved all of my residents, always short staffed
Pros
hours i wanted
Cons
management was terrible
I personally hated it.
Environmental Services (Current Employee) –  Wakarusa, INMay 1, 2017
Maybe it didn't help that I was washing the laundry the whole time, but if you hate constantly having to deal rude nurse staff, avoid this place like The Plague. Other wise, job on it.
Pros
Great benefits, awesome bosses and department managers
Cons
Rude nurse aids, virtually no breaks, and little time, if any, to eat.
Great place to work but I would love to work in the Accounting field.
Dieatry Assistant (Current Employee) –  Peru, IN 46970April 12, 2017
Great Place. I love taking care of the residents. I started here in 2010. However I would love to work in the Accounting field. I am graduating in the Spring and would love to work at a rewarding job using my skills and knowledge that I learned in my journey through school.
Worse job
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  LaPorte, INApril 12, 2017
This company is so unorganized and the management was a joke. I found it very hard to work at a place t hat refuse to stay compliant. To many higher level management were friends with floor staff giving special treatment.
Rewarding, friendly, and a great learning opportunity
Housekeeping/Laundry (Former Employee) –  Wakarusa, INApril 10, 2017
Amazing people to work with, fun environment, and great management. They are very family oriented. It is very hard to be fired from this place because management is so kind and considerate. The pay and healthcare is poor but they make up for this flaw by giving free CNA classes, amazing management, and donuts on payday. Working with and around the elderly is so rewarding and fun. Miller's merry manor is 100% employee- owned.
Pros
Management, discount meals, 30 minute lunch break, employee owned
Cons
Healthcare, pay
caring environment with enjoyable clients and fun staff
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Sullivan, INApril 3, 2017
caring environment with enjoyable clients and fun staff i enjoyed the flexible hours and the staff, the integrity of the company.i would work there again .
warming enviroment
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Wakarusa, INMarch 30, 2017
this place is a great place to work great office people working with the elders is heartwarming and eye opening never a daul moment not flexable with personal life needs more money
Pros
friendly people
Cons
felxabilty wages
Very professional facility, clean and lovely.
Charge Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Logansport, INMarch 28, 2017
Very nice place to work, would work there again. The pay I lower than others in the area, however, the cleanliless is nice. I also appreciated that we were mostly fully staffed.
Miller's
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 16, 2017
Miller's was a nice place to work as far as the staff and the residents. The safety environment was not all that well in the neighborhood. The work load was a little heavy at times.
Do not recommend working there
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  LaPorte, INMarch 15, 2017
Worked there for 3 months in housekeeping. I enjoyed my job and the people. Management was aweful! Cna's, nurses and especially those working therapy were rude to me! Used gloves, soiled garments, resident neglect, and total laziness!
Pros
Enjoyed the patients
Cons
Poor care for the people there!
Charismatic, Patient-Focused Nursing Home
LPN Floor Nurse (Former Employee) –  New Carlisle, INMarch 15, 2017
The organization in the place made it easy to come to work and continue the flow of the 24/7 facility. I learned how to become flexible yet still having my own routine. As we all know in healthcare we face death, that being the hardest part of the job, however knowing what I was able to provide for the resident and their family made up for those hard times. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning about the history of our Country through the eyes of someone completely different from myself and listening to the residents stories of their lives.
Intern (Current Employee) –  Huntington, INFebruary 21, 2017
The residents and coworkers are all great. I enjoyed hanging out with the residents in the memory care unit. It is a relaxed but professional environment.
old people
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Garrett, INJanuary 18, 2017
working at a temporary service isnt always the best choice. but some times it is. give it a shot you may like it. if you find the right company they will hire you in quick
not to bad
CNA, activities assistant, and kitchen aid (Former Employee) –  Peru, INJanuary 17, 2017
The hours could sometimes be more desirable, but for the most part not a bad job. Great staff to work with, and residence.
Great facility but management needs work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, INJanuary 13, 2017
Everything about this facility is great. It's clean and the staff is friendly. However, management does not listen to CNAs about troublesome residents, conflicts with coworkers, or shortages of supplies.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
No time for breaks
Very caring of their residents
CNA (Former Employee) –  Hartford City, INDecember 24, 2016
So short staffed you would work more than you were able to sleep or eat, but you love your residents so much you try your best to deal with 16 and 20 hour shifts.
Not a good place to work
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, INDecember 10, 2016
I worked there for two years as a CNA and Nurse. The residents were fantastic but management was ridiculous. They were very cliquey. If you weren't friends with them outside of work you were singled out. I do not recommend this company.
Pros
They do have good benefits
Cons
Management is terrible
Millers
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  IndianaDecember 8, 2016
Millers is a good place to work for, I love helping people so it was a good work place, I love the employees and guests! It has a nice view, a little country style!
Good staff
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Walkerton, INDecember 6, 2016
Staff takes good care of residents and they work hard. Need to ask for time off very early in advance, but easy to switch shifts with other staff members if needed
Miller's Merry Manor
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tipton, INOctober 25, 2016
I have not had a bad experience working with Miller's Merry Manor. I am just looking to forward to furthering my career. I am choosing to go back to college in January. Which I know Miller's would work with my schedule, I'm just looking for something different.
Pros
Close to home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Miller's Merry Manor. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8