PLAIN & FANCY FARM RESTAURANT
BIRD-IN-HAND, LANCASTER COUNTY, PA
At Plain & Fancy Farm Restaurant, we are looking for individuals who want more than just a job. We’re looking for our future leaders who care about the quality products and services they represent, their customers and their co-workers. If you are self-motivated, energized, customer service and sales focused, we want to talk to you! As a successful Manager Trainee candidate, you must be a person of character and integrity. You must be driven and self-motivated and have a positive, “do-what-it-takes” attitude. You must care about others and be willing to go above and beyond for the people you lead. Finally, you must be passionate about sales in order to succeed in our fast-paced and ever changing hospitality industry!
As a Management Trainee, you are empowered to make business decisions that greatly affect your career as well as the bottom line. You'll gain responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current relationships. You'll be responsible for understanding cost control and understanding what it takes to run a profitable business. You will also learn how to deliver superior guest service. We will teach you how to effectively communicate, influence and interact with all types of guests, vendors and co-workers. You'll learn proper customer service techniques, including problem solving and conflict management. In your development to become a successful manager at Plain & Fancy Farm Restaurant, you'll learn how to mentor, train, develop, manage and promote your own staff.
- A minimum of 2 years of recent supervisory and/or management experience
- Experience in a restaurant environment preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Growth-driven & career-oriented outlook
- Hands-on management style
- Must enjoy building relationships and developing people
- Passion for great food & service
EDUCATION & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- College Degree preferred
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Proficiency on all Microsoft based platforms, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook
- The job requires a commitment of 40+ hours a week, with shifts of varying times and varying lengths
- Must be available/willing to rotate on days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must have access to reliable transportation and a valid PA driver’s license
Indeed - 22 months ago
Miller’s Smorgasbord, Plain & Fancy Farm and AmishView Inn & Suites are leaders in the Lancaster County, PA hospitality...