MILLER & MILONE Employee Reviews

Excellent work place
Insurance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 15, 2015
I start by checking the Initials Files and Follow Up for more than 10 Hospitals in the New York area, I learned a lot about the appeals process. Management make sure to provided us with the necessaries tools. The hardest part of my job is getting accurate information from the different Medical Insurances Companies. The part that I mostly enjoyed is when I started a case and at the end the bill is paid or based on the appeal the decision is overturned.
Pros
the company take in consideration family time.
Cons
Medical Insurance Plans are not that great
expanded my knowledge in health field
Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Patchogue, NYOctober 29, 2014
obtained/reviewed referrals met with patients and assisted them with applying for Medicaid health coverage
-Became a Certified Application Counselor
-Worked well with others
-Enjoyed meeting new people
A Very Terrible place to work
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Garden CityMay 10, 2013
Lies Lies and more lies. This is what Miller & Milone is all about. Every where you look there are directors for such a small company. The HR director and operations director are the best at this. Management plays way to many games for a company this size.
This is why they lose great people. The pay sucks and you feel like your being treated like a slave.
You will regret working here. Just ask those who have left. Others want to leave but they are feed lies so they stay and hate it more.
Don't work here.
Pros
NONE
Cons
EVERYTHING you have to wait 6 months for benefits
Great for young temps or entry-level work
CLERK (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYJanuary 2, 2013
Miller & Milone is a mixed bag. Phenomenal if you're fresh out of college and need some office work under your belt. You'll also meet amazingly kind & considerate co-workers. But M&M is plagued with demanding upper management that focuses on your failures rather than your successes. If you pursue full time employ there, please be prepared for the impossible expectations of your directors & CEO.
Pros
amazing co-workers, great office experience
Cons
managers who do not respect work/balance, demand the impossible from you.

Want to know more about MILLER & MILONE?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MILLER & MILONE. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3