Miller Environmental Group Employee Reviews in United States

Pathetic "management", or lack thereof...
Operations (Former Employee) –  Calverton, NYMarch 17, 2015
ZERO training. Expect the world out of you from day one, including, but not limited to, devoting 24 hours of your time to the job with no added compensation, incredibly stressful environment with an abundance of micro-managers, constant scolding from regional "managers". If you are issued a company phone and don't answer it (for whatever reason that may be), even if you are not on call, be prepared to catch an ear full the following morning. Have a social life? Like to go out on weekends? Kiss that goodbye if you plan on working here. The most pathetic, uneducated, moronic excuse for management I've ever seen in my working life. Promote the pricks, stick the people with college degrees and superior communication skills. Good benefits. Terrible everything else. I could not consciously recommend someone I care for to work here. The worst year ever.
Pros
Benefits, decent salary
Cons
Everything else.
it was a very exciting company to work with
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Calverton, NYApril 26, 2013
I learned how to clean the island and the beaches to remove the oil from off of them
Pros
free lunch and excellent communication
Cons
not any
chemical responce crew
Emergency response crew - Cleaned the oil (Former Employee) –  new jerseyJanuary 7, 2013
the job was just to clean the oil spill up. the assignment ended
Learning Experience
Purchasing Clerk, Portable Services (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 16, 2012
I do payroll in the mornings for all te employee's and submit to ADP. I enter large orders of supplies for our company for oil spills/hurricane clean up/ gas leaks/etc. I make sure they arrive and get here on a timely fashion. I also book trailers and portable toilets to high end customers for weddings and other events. I also work for Greenway Environmental group teaching others about Geothermal Energy.
Pros
set hours, family orientated, medical, nice coworkers
Cons
short lunch break, 2 paid days off a year, no sick or personal days, no room to grow in the company, low pay

Miller Environmental Group Reviews by Job Title