Miller

Miller Employer Reviews

Fast paced
Case Manager/Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 27, 2014
Very fast paced, personal injury law firm. Wasn't quite for me, however the right person will do well.
great place to work for clean and quiet
Coors, Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee), trtansportation reload plantSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: 15 minute breaks
Cons: good company to work for
miller/coors was a great oppurtunity for employment but l was a tech person with no advsment from aerotek to be full time
Part time insurance agent
Insurance Agent (Current Employee), Seattle, WASeptember 5, 2014
Educate people for issuance, help customer choose insurance to fit their need.
My first job loved it
Order Puller/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARSeptember 3, 2014
I enjoyed it Kmart was my first job probably would of stayed a little longer if they never shut down.
beer beer beer!!!
brewery worker (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJune 27, 2014
good company. only 3 stars because work gets slow and get laid off.
Family business
Customer Service (Former Employee), Halifax, PAJune 9, 2014
Pros: working for family
Cons: odd hours.
This is a family business so i am very satisfied with how everything was handled.
Fine
Senior Client Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Wellesley, MAJune 8, 2014
It was fine. Not what I was promised. I was hired as an HR and Practice Coordinator. The job I actually did was completely different and the benefits were not good. I lost dental, orthodontic and the family premium was $13,000 before high deductions.

The group of people are wonderful. I enjoyed working with them. I am looking to work closer to home – more... and for better benefits. – less
great
Intern and Partner Assistant (Former Employee), Hot Springs, ARMay 19, 2014
Drafted motions, pleadings, and filed them in the court's and in the office. Interacted with prospective and current firm clients. Answered phones and collected payments.
Overworked and underpaid
Farm Researcher State of MN- Greenbook (Former Employee), Spring Valley, MNMay 15, 2014
Pros: nice to see what impacts farming variables
Cons: no pay.
Assisted in the gathering of health data and management data for the writing of the Farm research.
Job security with plenty opportunity of overtime
Lead operations of mill and cleaning house (Current Employee), Excelsior Springs, MOApril 21, 2014
Pros: job security and oportunity for overtime.
Cons: work holidays, weekends, and twelve hour shifts.
Receive down load from previous shift. Address any issues that may need immediate attention. Monitor operations of mill and cleaning house. Take scheduled samples during shift. Assist other associates with work in a team atmosphere. Repair items as needed that may break or malfunction on your shift. Prepare incoming wheat for milling. Make sure incoming – more... wheat blends meet requirement of management. Clean as necessary in areas where spills may be created due to mill or cleaning house malfunction. – less
Very proffesional work enviroment
Utilities/Sanitation (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIFebruary 7, 2014
Enjoy working as a team with my fellow Co-workers and managment staff
Office life is Great
Print Shop Supervisor (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCFebruary 2, 2014
I loved working here. Great times spent in my office with like minded intelligent peers.
Productive and Fun
Education (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCDecember 23, 2013
Pros: no pay but you got the experience
The Atrium Day Spa is a wonderful place to do an extership. It prepares you for the outside world. It's very structured and flexible around your schedule.
a good productive workplace
Welder/Fitter (Former Employee), Salem, OHNovember 21, 2013
Pros: overtime
welding fitter ruining milling machine cnc I learned how to run the cncs
okay place
Administrator (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VaNovember 7, 2013
Overall the company was poorly run, but the people that are employed there are pretty awesome. They also are very understanding when it comes to family issues and are very supportive.
good.
student massage therapist (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCNovember 6, 2013
Got to work with a lot of different people. The staff's willingness to help & assist when needed.
Forklift Operator, service production lines.
Forklift Operator / Package Inspection (Current Employee), Eden, NCOctober 26, 2013
Operate a forklift. I service the lines as far as bringing the materials to the production lines. A typical day is enjoying the job while doing it.
Good experience
Assembler, OEM (Former Employee), Aurora, OHOctober 16, 2013
Co-workers and Management were great to work with. I learned many things while employed with this company.
The place for affordable, high quality co-op media tours
Remote Account Associate ( Virtual Position) (Current Employee), Guttenberg, NJSeptember 13, 2013
Pros: team enviroment
Cons: virtual position, wish i was closer to office
I love working with the M/W partners because they have created a customer focused agency that provides affordable ground co-op media tours supporting a prestigious group of American and international brands and public relations firms. I have learned what delivering "customer service" really means.
Productive, yet relaxed small staff
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: great energy
During a typical day, I type many documents, have a lot of phone communication with our clients, and order medical bills and records from different medical facilities.

1 2 3