Miller Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun work place
Sr.Oracle & SQL Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  Trinton Hollow, WVApril 26, 2017
Every day at work is a memorable as as we enjoyed working.Team became friends and it was always fun and team work got us the bext employement team award.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Nothing id free
keep the smile in your face and be productive
Bulk Loader Operator (Former Employee) –  Newark, CAMarch 8, 2017
This job is so enjoyable, learned a lot in handling, safety measures,prevention of contamination on food grade products.co-workers are very friendly..
Pros
on site b b q
Cons
short breaks
Great work Experience
Database Developer (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJanuary 30, 2017
It was a very flexible job. I could do my work from anywhere and just had to report it. Moreover, the manager was a professor so understood the student's prospective too. This helped me a lot!
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Temporary job
poor
Motte CDL Program Director (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 18, 2016
You work on your own, very hard to get support, only here from the top when something wrong ot they have a complant. No support to help back school directors
Productive but needs work
Picker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 18, 2016
Productive work environment needs work with management team great hours and pay off on weekends and holidays management team needs to be more hands on
Love it
OFFICE MANAGER/BOOKKEEPER (Current Employee) –  Odessa, TXNovember 11, 2016
Great employees, fun environment, but no benefits. The flexible schedule and management makes it worth it. Family business with a open door policy
Enjoyed what i did and very nice work atmosphere.
Office Clerk/Legal Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 31, 2016
I did several jobs and there was room for advancements. I started off in the mailroom & worked my way up. I liked and got along well with all my co-workers.
Pros
Very nice atmosphere & good place to work for.
Cons
I had to pay half for my healthcare
Day
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAOctober 5, 2016
A typical day consisted of serving customers' and answering phone calls. I learned many things here. Hipaa guidelines as well as patient rights and business rights. Every one I worked with treated me like family, very small but made sure I knew and worked with everyone at least once.
Great job
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Marquette, MIOctober 4, 2016
I was hired at this job as a seasonal worker and was taken on as a permanent after 6 months. The work was very hard but I enjoyed every moment. I love Hands on work.
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
Slow in the winter
Challenging and enhancement of skills and knowledge in production and electrical and mechanical.
Process Engineer (Current Employee) –  manila Phil.September 29, 2016
Every day i have a challenging and exciting situation for me as a shift miller,supervising my co workers and thinking about how to increase the production in most efficient way.and to reduce the power electricity consumption using to run the plant in good quality of product.
Pros
free gifts when we get the Key Performance Grades, groceries, rice allowance, birthday gift, medical allowance and Bonuses such as Midyear bonus, Christmas bonus, 13 month pay and profit bonus
Cons
lunch break, short break, healthcare, uniform, safety shoes
Informative and Fun
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CAAugust 24, 2016
My typical day of work consisted of data entry, faxing paperwork, running errands and answering phones.
I learned how to work in an office setting and how to develop relationships with clients.
Management worked with me to become a better employee and helped me to feel confident in my work.
nice work place
Certified C12 Sprayer/C7 (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAAugust 18, 2016
Very productive work place. Learn to stay humble and mind my business. Management is fairly organized and co-workers are easy to work with. Hardest part of the job is when its to hot in the warehouse. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting my job done and clocking out to go home unhurt and not to tired
Nice place to work
Sales (Former Employee) –  Williamsport, MDApril 27, 2016
Nice atmosphere. No good benefits. Poor pay nice hours good people to work for. All local deliveries . Good customers. No training pay could be better.
construction is fun but responsible, hard, dedicated work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 24, 2016
our day starts with job assessment we discover what we need to complete the task and shop. We begin with demolition, clean-up and after we start to re-build. I learned how to give estimates on jobs I also learned how to use all power tools in the construction field. My manager was a private contractor he covered us on expenses and kept us working even when the work was costing him more than he was making. With this job you depend on your team to complete all of your task so this pulled us together like a family in and out of work. The hardest part of this job is set times to complete a task in construction you can run into many of problems that interfere with or delay completion date. The best part of this job is knowing you prepared someone home the way they love and knowing their satisfied with the job
Pros
this job is real family oriented
Cons
winter lay-off
Basic construcion
Labor (Current Employee) –  Warrenville, ILApril 8, 2016
Same jobs and tasks as miller associations.This job is where i learned 80% of all construction. Co-workers are the best part of the job. Made it more fun and time pass by. As well as lend a hand when i was having trouble.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Lack of Work
productive work place.
forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMarch 30, 2016
load trucks with forklifts and pull orders.how to operate a forklift.management was ok. learning to pull orders.meeting great people and learning how to use a forklift
Good pay, BUT
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 15, 2016
You must be running all day, this is a fast paste job a bit stressful at times. Co workers are ok , most of the time, but not your typical maintenance electrical work, you are required to do non electrical duties including operating machinery if someone misses work. The hardest part of my job is filling in for operators/labors when they don't show up for work. The most enjoyable part of the job, beside the pay, collaborating with other skill trades to solve problems.
Pros
Good pay, free product, lots of OT, workout facility, medical benefits
Cons
Stressfull
Great place to work. They have a gym and game room for employees.
Brewery Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 26, 2015
This company works year round depending on department. They have three shifts. It is a union based company. It practices safety and ergonomics. It cares a lot about quality of the product.
Pros
Holiday pay, health insurance is great.
Cons
They go by seniority for overtime work.
Fair Work Environment
Licensed Veterinary Technician (Former Employee) –  Mamaroneck, NYDecember 23, 2015
Most enjoyable part of the job was working with the associate doctors, patients, and client. The hardest part of the job is not being compensated for the work that was done.
Pros
Associate doctor wonderful
Cons
never paid for overtime even when saying late
fun office
Calendar Clerk/Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Roslyn, NYDecember 11, 2015
A typical included answering phones,data entry and various administrative duties. I learned a lot about the insurance buisness
Pros
was able to work and attend school