MillerCoors Employee Reviews

Great Organization
Tank Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Wheat Ridge, COOctober 27, 2016
The company has great pay and benefits that draw people in. There are opportunities to learn and grow in general as your career progresses. However, it is hard to transition from hourly leadership into the salary leadership group. There was a big shift in demographic and current leadership advancement opportunities are harder to come by and very competitive. This has been complicated by the closing of a facility and trying to place and keep those affected employed. If you have an opportunity to work here in the capacity you are looking for I would jump on it.
Pros
Pay, Benefits, People
Cons
Leadership Advancement Opportunities
Great job with limited upward mobility
Golden Brewery Utilities Technician (Current Employee) –  Golden, COMarch 25, 2017
Rotating shift work job on a 4 days on 4 days off schedule. 12 hour shifts with a wide variety of different roles and responsibility depending on the day. Must be comfortable with Hazmat response in Level A suits with SCBA and full-face respirators. Physically demanding work with many hazards to mitigate..
Pros
Beer benefits
Cons
Long hours, demanding work
Was good while it lasted
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Golden, COFebruary 7, 2017
Only got to work for about 2 months, before they laid off an entire shift. Due to poor economy, they weren't able to produce 24/7 like usual. They did treat us great though, as I recall, we got 2 45min lunch breaks, that were paid. Regular employees also were eligible to get free cases of beer each month.
Pros
Regular breaks, solid pay, good benefits for regular employees
Cons
Monotonous. Feed machine (6 or 12 packs, labels, etc) watch to make sure nothing goes wrong, repeat all day.
Good company, some departments management challenged
Manager (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 30, 2017
A lot of people have been there a long time, so there isn't a lot of opportunity, and the environment is rather stale, yet very intense. Compensation structure is good, training is good. Recent divestiture and acquisition activity has introduced considerable uncertainty in employment situations. People in sales roles are given unreasonable sales targets given the beer industry diminishing volume.
Enjoyable
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Eden, NCDecember 17, 2016
I enjoyed working for MillerCoors. It was the best paying manufacturing job in the area. We also had great benefits.
The hardest part of the job was working a lot of hours during peak season and the building wasn't climate controlled. No air conditioning
I was deeply hurt when the plant shut down.
Pros
salary
Cons
Work life balance
If you work in the brewery you will have no life
Brewery Catwalk Worker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 4, 2017
When you work in the brewery you will work 40 hours and you will work every Saturday (even if you don't sign up you will be forced to work). There is no advancement available many of the people there have been there for 40 years and in the same positions. Being part of the union does nothing for you, but demand you pay union dues. The pay is actually good when you get hired on full time, which is nice if you have a family and need to support them. If you are someone who wants to have weekends don't plan on working here because you will not get on 1st shift unless you have been there for 40+ years. You will get plenty of free beer and discounted beer which is nice.
Pros
Free beer and cheap beer, decent pay
Cons
no work life balance, work 2nd and 3rd shift
A good intro to large scale manufacturing processes
Corporate Quality Supply Intern (Former Employee) –  Golden, COSeptember 6, 2016
My day normally consists of collecting or analyzing data to figure out why certain packaging defects are occurring. It is relatively easy work compared to what I was doing in school but the group I work with is very nice and are always there to give me advice.

I learned a lot large scale manufacturing especially pertaining to the food/beverage industry and was introduce to large scale brewing processes as well.

I seek more of a challenging job where I get to use more of my engineering skills. While I have been developing my Excel skills quite a bit here I know I am not being used to my fullest potential.

There are also very few people my age working here so I have not made many friends.
Pros
Gratis beer, nice company to work for
Cons
Interns get no benefits, severe age gap between co-workers and myself, I am not being technically challenged enough here
Working in the beer business is fun
Director of Media Relations and Investor Relations (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 20, 2017
Fun industry and great place to work in the Chicago market. Easy to commute from suburbs with competitive salaries and benefits. Will learn new skill sets.
Great company to work for
Marketing Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Golden, CONovember 21, 2016
The culture and people are great to work with. However, work load is heavy. They do offer great benefits and job security. Location is absolutely spectacular.
Pros
Great people, job security
Cons
workload
Great Place to begin a Career
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Golden, COJuly 25, 2016
MillerCoors has been to this day one of the best jobs I have ever had. Worked for a year as a temporary employee before getting hired on full time. Goes to show that if you work for them they will work for you. Left this job only because my wife and I relocated to be closer with family. I left on good standing with the company and have no doubt in my mind that they would rehire me pending the general application/interview process.
Pros
Great Benefits, Employee Quarterly/Yearly bonuses, Great Pay
Cons
Long Hours, Occasional Mandatory Overtime

Want to know more about MillerCoors?

Ask a question
Really good place to work
Brewing Department (Former Employee) –  Eden, NCNovember 18, 2016
It's a really great place to work with great benefits and great pay but it is a shame that they closed the number 1 brewery in the millercoors network.
Pros
Benefits and pay and work culture and safety
Cons
Them closing the Eden plant
Good company with good benefits.
Microbiologist (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 2, 2016
The company is good, it gives lot of employee compensations. Pay is good but could be more as compare to amount of the work people have to do. Job work and life balance should be little better. Need more job security for the temporary worker
No work life balance
Palletizer Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 26, 2016
Nice pay, good benefits and perks. No work life balance at all. Force overtime almost every week. Management is nowhere to be found because of all of the job cuts made. Union is weak
Fun place to work. Fast Pace
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Eden, NCAugust 17, 2016
Typical day - fast pace
Always something new to learn
Management always striving for results
Family atmosphere
Fun place to work, free beer and onsite Beer Pub.
Pros
Benefits and bonuses
Cons
Work Life balance
Fun place to work
Pub Server (Current Employee) –  Trenton, OHSeptember 21, 2016
It is a nice place to work most of the employees are great to work with. Management is great! They do offer great benefits and try to keep a safe working environment.
Good overall
Global Manager - Organization Change Management (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 9, 2017
Good overall. Great work life balance. Not much room for advancement and career development though. The company was just bought by Molson Coors who is not very flexible.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
career growth
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 9, 2017
A place of action with advancement and learning opportunities. Family like feeling, management approachable. The most enjoyable part of the job was the friendships that build. The hardest part of the job late hours.
Pros
Relationships and friendships
Cons
Late hours
Very challenging project to manage internally
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJanuary 17, 2017
Worked extremely hard to maintain focus on the project I was hired for originally due to changing management styles and expectations. Delivered 15 consecutive years of revenue and profit growth for the category and the position was not maintained. I enjoyed the teamwork and my co-workers as they always worked to deliver their objectives within a very challenging category environment.
Pros
Provided support for me to complete my objectives
Cons
Changes in leadership and direction annually
Salary Employee (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 23, 2016
Great place to work, good benefits and compensation.
Life work balance can be improved if certain adjustments are made, however it's almost impossible to get anything change as you are fighting your way upstream against the culture.
Pros
compensation
Cons
life work balance
Good place to work,Great pay and a restaurant in the plant .
Distribution Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Eden, NCMarch 8, 2017
well if I was on the floor I would find my forklift and go to the office for per shift meeting .Then go do the job I was assigned to go do! If I was in the office clerking .I had to be there early to get the pre shift information ready to tell the other workers on the floor.Then start putting in orders for the loaders to load and unload. Eden was a great group of people we all were a team. I would also do warehouse inventory .
Pros
6 weeks vacations, paid holidays
Cons
forced to do alot of overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MillerCoors. Our community is ready to answer.