MillerCoors Employee Reviews in United States

MillerCoors has great benefits
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 26, 2016
I enjoyed my job the production employees are honest and easy to work with, I learned to work on various HRIS systems,. The hardest part of the job is Management.
Pros
Compensation Package
Cons
Trusting Managerment
gym
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Golden, COApril 4, 2016
Inspecting bottles package check inventory mangement not great at all got along with other people hardest part was working grave yard learning bottling.
Pros
learnng bottling tech
Cons
manegment
I enjoyed working at Miller/Coors while I was temporally employeed
HVAC Shop/Tool Room Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Golden ColoradoMarch 23, 2016
The Coors employees that I met and worked with were very helpful and friendly, always willing to answer any questions I had or lend a hand if needed.
Pros
good employees, good working enviroment, good hours, decent pay and benifits
Cons
need to hire employees, not temp employees through other companies
A cruel environment
Product Organizer/Display Maker (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 8, 2016
A typical day at work at coors involved an utter lack of any direction given to anyone in the morning. Then a lot of yelling over the phone at each other in the evening over who didn't finish what for which store. I feel as though that is where the majority of the hours for this job originate. No one knows what to do for the day and essentially end up making up for it in the evening. I was ridiculed and degraded to no end by my boss. I forgot to wear a matching belt one day to work and it didn't just get pointed out, I got torched. My boss literally told me "I better not see you ever wearing that ____ing belt again". That was the day I quit I refused to work in an environment in which my superior felt entitled enough to curse at me for a belt.
Pros
none honestly. Foot in the door? To be that guy who yells at people for belt choice?
Cons
You're lower than trash and will be left feeling emotionally drained everyday
Typical Day
Sr. Process Leader/ Interim Unit Manager (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAMarch 3, 2016
Fast pace constant change and exciting. People are friendly and want to do a good job. Management can micro manage, but mean well and are working towards changing the culture..
warehouse
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Elkton, VAFebruary 20, 2016
was a nice easy envirment to work in. all people where very nice. job could be hot or cold depending upon the weather. never worked on weekends was a good job
Challenging fast paced work environment
Brewing Process Lead (Supervisor) (Current Employee) –  Eden NCFebruary 18, 2016
Challenging fast paced, manufacturing environment. Great opportunity to gain Production Management skills. Focus is really on safety and continuous improvement
Day in the life
ON-PREMISE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Scranton, PAFebruary 1, 2016
Working with MillerCoors is very rewarding, yet extremely hard to manage if you don't have good time management. It is a lot of planning, numbers and reporting. Budget reports and expense reports are a must.
Over all was a great place to work
Planner/Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Golden, COJanuary 25, 2016
I worked at MillerCoors for 33 years and retired I enjoyed my time there and made many friends. I held many different jobs and enjoyed most of them.
Pros
was able to transfer to different jobs within the company. Beer Benifits
Cons
the normal philosophy changes that happen over 33 years
goo job
Engineering Controller (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 21, 2016
start out from a temp and when my time was up they offered me a full time job in accounting till another one job opened up that was going to pay more. very understand people great to work with.
Great Job
Treasurer of the Coors Corporate PAC (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 11, 2016
Each day I would pick up the pink book and take a look at what was on tap at the legislature. We then would plan our day accordingly. It always began with a cup of coffee in the basement of the capital.
Pros
access to lawmakers
Amazing place to work
Lehr Operator - Inspections (Former Employee) –  Wheat Ridge, CODecember 27, 2015
I enjoyed working with a team atmosphere were everone worked together to trouble shoot problems and they wetre all about giving the right training to help you succeed and further your career
Pros
WE HAD 3 45 MIN BREAKS
Cons
WE WORKED 12 1/2 HOURS A DAY
Techno-Functional Lead Manager (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 15, 2015
Good place to work, always there is an opportunity for growth.
Good team to work with and efforts are recognized immediately.
Great people. Fun and fresh everyday
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 15, 2015
Very fast paced industry, with new and fresh ideas from all. Learned a lot about beer. So much information available to everyone willing to learn. There is definitely a need to utilize experience over what type of degree you hold.
Pros
Work life balance is great
Cons
Benefits have changed for the worst
would work there again if had work life balance as we were promised
Operator (Former Employee) –  Albany, GADecember 2, 2015
Great paying job but had to sacrifice time with your children for that type of money. You had the opportunity to easily make 100k a year. I learned quickly money isn't everything
Pros
Worked as a team
Cons
never got to spend time with family. work was your family
Not a good place for a family oriented individual.
Line Electrician (Current Employee) –  Eden, NCDecember 2, 2015
Benefits are decent. Not able to plan weekends in advance because you may be forced to work. Employees are sometimes punished under the point system when other employees fail to work their shift.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Company wants to own you
Decent place to work
Contingent Production Line Operator (Current Employee) –  Golden, CONovember 15, 2015
This is a wonderful place to work if your not a going through a temp agency. My advice is to just get hired on directly you will make more and not have to struggle with temporary wadges
Good entry level
Distributor Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 11, 2015
This company is good for entry level employees. As you progress in your career it would be best to look at other CPG companies where your skills can easily transfer.
packager
Operations Temp (Former Employee) –  Elkton, VANovember 7, 2015
filled beer kegs inspected kegs and got old beer out of reusable kegs so they can be refilled. cleaned and tore down line at end of shift
all the workers are nice and the management
Temp production worker (Former Employee) –  Irwindale, CANovember 6, 2015
my review is ireallylike my job when i worked there ,allthe people are nice and theirworking habits are amazing,lots of good people who will train your skills and knowledge in this company
Pros
working areas are nice and safe
Cons
laid me off even i work hard and just follow their rules