MillerCoors

MillerCoors United States Employee Reviews

Coors before MC
Various positions (Former Employee), California / WyomingApril 27, 2015
I really enjoyed working for Coors. I was in field sales, so my work life balance was questionable, but that goes along with the territory…literally. In my 4 years there, I had amazing managers and I had really poor managers. It was my first job out of college, and I think if I'd been a little older and more mature I'd have been able to navigate those poor managers better, so that was a learning experience. Now that I've worked for other organizations and can look back over a much longer timespan, I think the company excelled at providing professional development, and at giving employees the little perks - travel, laid back atmosphere, little gifts, entertainment - that make going to work fun. Overall, I would recommend working for the company if its anything like it used to be.
Fun and productive workplace
Sr Admin Assistant, VP of Multicultural Marketing (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 17, 2015
Great company to work for with great benefits. Fast paced, innovative and flexible. Great atmosphere, location and a great team to work with.
Productive and fun place to work
Utility Driver (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 8, 2015
Pros: Employee Oriented
Cons: None
From 2002-2005 former name “Coors Distribution of Denver” was employee oriented
Managers where easy to work with and offered a lot of support to there drivers
Very easy to make new friends
Cool place
Analytical/Microbiological Specialist (Current Employee), Irwindale, CAMarch 26, 2015
Great place to work. Culture is great and the work is really engaging. Besides, getting free beer is always a plus. Great for gifts.
Nice Place to Work
SNC and TPVS Consultant (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 18, 2015
Nice Place to Work, with a good work culture and friendly client. I was a contract employee to Millercoors and I travel from Monday through Thursday traveling hours were flexible.
A great company really cared about emplyees
Focused Improvement Intern (Former Employee), Irwindale, CAMarch 14, 2015
MillerCoors has lots of breweries all over the States. I worked in the Irwindale brewery. People here are friendly warm hearted and very supportive. The plan runs 24 hours everyday, and there are 3 shifts per day for labors. Officers usually works from 8:00 to 4:00, but the time is very flexible.

Working in MillerCoors is really fun, you can see how the beer gets produced, and get free beer every week.

I was an intern in MillerCoors, but I get to know that MillerCoors offers great benefit for employees, double pay for overtime, triple pay for overtime in holidays. Also there are gym, workout classes, free baseball games offered.
SAP PI Associate with 4+ Experience
SAP-PI Associate (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 26, 2015
Excellence is not an act but a habit!! We are what we repeatedly do and thus excellence is not an act but gradually becomes a habit. We believe in providing best in whatever we do and world-class quality in all our deliverables.
very hard a hateful place to work for
brewing (Former Employee), MilwaukeeFebruary 22, 2015
Cons: u have to kiss but
Union work with management I they don't like u they get u fired and management harassment If I have no family there the don't respect you
Sales Management for a designated territory on consumer brands and products.
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: a lot of time on the road
My position was to manage a portfolio of products in a designated territory in Houston in approximately 100 off-premise independent chain and grocery stores. I used weekly sales reports to compare and help to increase sales, negotiate more shelf and floor space and negotiate new products into existing sets. I would attend distributor sales meetings, and managed a team of 15 distributor salesmen providing weekly incentives and support for my accounts. I negotiated displays in return for scheduling and attending weekly promotional events in the stores meant to increase sales in my top 30 accounts. I used local and national programs to execute sales initiatives in my territory and exceeded all quotas earning several awards and winning contests. The company provided a base salary, yearly bonus and excellent benefits.
Social place to work, interacted with a lot of guest. It was upbeat and fun
tour guide (Former Employee), Golden, COFebruary 14, 2015
I learned a lot at millercoors. Very interesting facts but a lot to take on. The management was poor, it was unorganized and could have been run a lot differently and would have been a good place to work.
Excellent company values its employees
On Premise Marketing Representative (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: pay, atmosphire, bennifits, people, work ethics
Cons: lots of late nights and early mornings
lots of early days and late nights. great pay and bonuses. Values employees. Great benefits. Teams are like a second family.
Good company to work for
Supply Chain (Current Employee), Elkton, VAJanuary 13, 2015
They assign you what to do for the day so u get ur work area ready for the day, Learned alot about team work and how to help to get the job done in time. Management was good and they were always on top of things and open to taking suggestions. A lot of really good co-workers.
Productive and fun place to work.
Maintenance Planner/ Scheduler (Former Employee), Golden, COJanuary 10, 2015
Nice People, dirty workplace, management not so understanding to improve conditions.
Terrible place to work.
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Eden, NCDecember 20, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: everything else !
The money is good but that is as far as it goes. The HR department absolutely hates employees.
Back stabbing is the norm.
You have to walk on pins and needles constantly.
The insurance sucks.
Union is there only in name.
it had its moments
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee), Golden ColoradoDecember 17, 2014
Pros: paid lunches, free beer
Cons: hours and som coworkers
Management can be up and down. Lots of changes since the merger with Miller. Still a good place to work
Nice Place to work
Set -up operator (Former Employee), elkton , virginiaDecember 12, 2014
I would run computerized equiptment and was in charge of putting beer in containers and maintaining the proper feels.
hard place to work
Set -up operator (Former Employee), harrisonburg, vaDecember 9, 2014
welded pipe and ran machinery , hard work , dirty conditions and alot of overtime and hard for family life
Very fun work environment. Good overall experience
Category/Sales Manager (Former Employee), Lake Charles, LANovember 12, 2014
Pros: brewery tours and beer tastings
Cons: low wages and and benefits
Everyday I informed my salesmen of new products and that were coming out and which ones to push and where the demographic would best be considered and consumed. I learned so much about craft beers and beer in general. Management was very professional, fair and did their best to take care of the employees. My co-workers were apprehensive of a much younger man being hired on in middle management. The hardest part of the job was getting some of the bad apples to complete task given to them on a daily basis. I enjoyed being able to make my employees jobs easier and more enjoyable. Helping my guys meet quotas and making our business flourish.
Overall its a fun job to work for, if you like real fast pace, I love production.
Bottle Packaging Operator (Former Employee), Golden, CONovember 10, 2014
Pros: everyone was each others family.
Cons: long work days until a day off.
Work is always at fast pace, I love it that way. I learned a lot of things working at Millercoors, Like running all different types of machines, on how to troubleshoot, How to maintain a constant work flow. Upper management was good, they came around ounce in a while to say hi and to see how the team was doing and what we can do to improve on somethings. My co-workers were more my team and family were always helping on another out. I think the hardest part about the job was how many days we would work without a day off. My most favorite part of the job was running the machines and doing the change overs on them.
productive
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Golden, COOctober 28, 2014
Pros: company lunches
Cons: heath benifits
Productive keeps you busy. Management can listen to you better. Co-workers could of had more RESPECT for others and got along.

1 2 3 4 5

About MillerCoors

MillerCoors is proof that beer can make old foes new friends. Long-time rivals, UK-based SABMiller and US-based Molson Coors put – Read more

MillerCoors Salaries