MillerCoors

MillerCoors Employee Reviews

Very corporate
Senior Process Leader - Golden, CO (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 15, 2015
MillerCoors spends a lot of time spinning their wheels. They are not able to implement successful change because of the culture of the company.
Solid place to work.
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), eden north carolinaJuly 13, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: not many cons..work life balance
Good people and management...
greatly appreciate the opportunity that this company gave me and wish them nothing but success
Great culture, great pay, management experience is subjective
On-Premise Sales Representative (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 12, 2015
Pros: Expense account, vehicle reimbursement, awesome culture
Cons: Location
This is a great company with the chance to work with awesome individuals and grow your knowledge of beer and sales. However, management turnover can provide either a really good experience or a really bad one depending on who's leaving/entering etc. Location MUST be flexible...if you're in sales chances are you could end up somewhere you really despise living. Sacrifice is mandatory in most instances. The pay is really good and the flexibility is awesome. Overall, a very good company.
SAP Solution Architect - BW/BI/Analytics (Current Employee), MilwaukeeJune 18, 2015
A Very good place to work with lot of training options.
Management takes good care of employees. Highly recomended place to work.
a good place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Albany, GAJune 17, 2015
A good place to work for, but i disagree with the policy they have for temp employees. cant not miss any days. but was in a car wreck and let go due to the doctor having me out of work. i belive that is not fair, because it was out of my control.
Fun work environment with great benefits
Sales Representative (Former Employee), USAMay 9, 2015
Pros: Free beer, constant variety in work
Cons: Top-down management style is not always effective
MillerCoors is a company that does its best to take care of its employees. There are wonderful benefits and perks to being in such a glamorous industry. Work-life balance is tough for home-based employees, who are always "on-call" for their customers and distributors. Goals often seem arbitrary and inconsiderate of local market realties. "Get it done" attitude, rather than "do what's right for your accounts".
Good people, good products
Senior Production Specialist / Personnel Trainer (Current Employee), Golden, COMay 8, 2015
Pros: free beer, learning oppertunities, nice people working here
Cons: disconnect by management, poor work life balance lack of options, understaffed
Overall I have had several opportunities at MillerCoors, however recent changes force me to look at other employers. Management is average and lacks understanding of their people.
On Premise Sales Representative
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 8, 2015
Pros: Alliance activation
Represent MillerCoors in 75 independent accounts in the Tampa Bay/Sarasota area and maintain consistent communication with distributor sales representatives and MillerCoors upper management to report client status and needs. Home based position also working nights and weekends. A typical day at work is making 8 account calls and building a strong relationship with my retailers to ensure MillerCoors is meeting their expectations. The most enjoyable part of my job is how closely I get to work with our alliances, the Tampa Bay Bucs, Tampa Bay Lightning and Tampa Bay Rays.
Not what it used to be
Receptionist (Former Employee), Golden, COMay 4, 2015
The company that used to pride itself on being a solid employer in the local economy has sold out. Now they contract everything in the name of profit. Adolf Coors, no doubt, is turning in his grave.
Coors before MC
Various positions (Former Employee), California / WyomingApril 27, 2015
I really enjoyed working for Coors. I was in field sales, so my work life balance was questionable, but that goes along with the territory…literally. In my 4 years there, I had amazing managers and I had really poor managers. It was my first job out of college, and I think if I'd been a little older and more mature I'd have been able to navigate those poor managers better, so that was a learning experience. Now that I've worked for other organizations and can look back over a much longer timespan, I think the company excelled at providing professional development, and at giving employees the little perks - travel, laid back atmosphere, little gifts, entertainment - that make going to work fun. Overall, I would recommend working for the company if its anything like it used to be.
Fun and productive workplace
Sr Admin Assistant, VP of Multicultural Marketing (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 17, 2015
Great company to work for with great benefits. Fast paced, innovative and flexible. Great atmosphere, location and a great team to work with.
Productive and fun place to work
Utility Driver (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 8, 2015
Pros: Employee Oriented
Cons: None
From 2002-2005 former name “Coors Distribution of Denver” was employee oriented
Managers where easy to work with and offered a lot of support to there drivers
Very easy to make new friends
Cool place
Analytical/Microbiological Specialist (Current Employee), Irwindale, CAMarch 26, 2015
Great place to work. Culture is great and the work is really engaging. Besides, getting free beer is always a plus. Great for gifts.
Nice Place to Work
SNC and TPVS Consultant (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 18, 2015
Nice Place to Work, with a good work culture and friendly client. I was a contract employee to Millercoors and I travel from Monday through Thursday traveling hours were flexible.
A great company really cared about emplyees
Focused Improvement Intern (Former Employee), Irwindale, CAMarch 14, 2015
MillerCoors has lots of breweries all over the States. I worked in the Irwindale brewery. People here are friendly warm hearted and very supportive. The plan runs 24 hours everyday, and there are 3 shifts per day for labors. Officers usually works from 8:00 to 4:00, but the time is very flexible.

Working in MillerCoors is really fun, you can see how the beer gets produced, and get free beer every week.

I was an intern in MillerCoors, but I get to know that MillerCoors offers great benefit for employees, double pay for overtime, triple pay for overtime in holidays. Also there are gym, workout classes, free baseball games offered.
SAP PI Associate with 4+ Experience
SAP-PI Associate (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 26, 2015
Excellence is not an act but a habit!! We are what we repeatedly do and thus excellence is not an act but gradually becomes a habit. We believe in providing best in whatever we do and world-class quality in all our deliverables.
very hard a hateful place to work for
brewing (Former Employee), MilwaukeeFebruary 22, 2015
Cons: u have to kiss but
Union work with management I they don't like u they get u fired and management harassment If I have no family there the don't respect you
Sales Management for a designated territory on consumer brands and products.
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: a lot of time on the road
My position was to manage a portfolio of products in a designated territory in Houston in approximately 100 off-premise independent chain and grocery stores. I used weekly sales reports to compare and help to increase sales, negotiate more shelf and floor space and negotiate new products into existing sets. I would attend distributor sales meetings, and managed a team of 15 distributor salesmen providing weekly incentives and support for my accounts. I negotiated displays in return for scheduling and attending weekly promotional events in the stores meant to increase sales in my top 30 accounts. I used local and national programs to execute sales initiatives in my territory and exceeded all quotas earning several awards and winning contests. The company provided a base salary, yearly bonus and excellent benefits.
Social place to work, interacted with a lot of guest. It was upbeat and fun
tour guide (Former Employee), Golden, COFebruary 14, 2015
I learned a lot at millercoors. Very interesting facts but a lot to take on. The management was poor, it was unorganized and could have been run a lot differently and would have been a good place to work.
Excellent company values its employees
On Premise Marketing Representative (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: pay, atmosphire, bennifits, people, work ethics
Cons: lots of late nights and early mornings
lots of early days and late nights. great pay and bonuses. Values employees. Great benefits. Teams are like a second family.

1 2 3 4 5

About MillerCoors

MillerCoors is proof that beer can make old foes new friends. Long-time rivals, UK-based SABMiller and US-based Molson Coors put – Read more

MillerCoors Salaries