MillerCoors

MillerCoors Employee Reviews

Sales Management for a designated territory on consumer brands and products.
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: a lot of time on the road
My position was to manage a portfolio of products in a designated territory in Houston in approximately 100 off-premise independent chain and grocery stores. I used weekly sales reports to compare and help to increase sales, negotiate more shelf and floor space and negotiate new products into existing sets. I would attend distributor sales meetings, and managed a team of 15 distributor salesmen providing weekly incentives and support for my accounts. I negotiated displays in return for scheduling and attending weekly promotional events in the stores meant to increase sales in my top 30 accounts. I used local and national programs to execute sales initiatives in my territory and exceeded all quotas earning several awards and winning contests. The company provided a base salary, yearly bonus and excellent benefits.
Social place to work, interacted with a lot of guest. It was upbeat and fun
tour guide (Former Employee), Golden, COFebruary 14, 2015
I learned a lot at millercoors. Very interesting facts but a lot to take on. The management was poor, it was unorganized and could have been run a lot differently and would have been a good place to work.
Excellent company values its employees
On Premise Marketing Representative (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: pay, atmosphire, bennifits, people, work ethics
Cons: lots of late nights and early mornings
lots of early days and late nights. great pay and bonuses. Values employees. Great benefits. Teams are like a second family.
Good company to work for
Supply Chain (Current Employee), Elkton, VAJanuary 13, 2015
They assign you what to do for the day so u get ur work area ready for the day, Learned alot about team work and how to help to get the job done in time. Management was good and they were always on top of things and open to taking suggestions. A lot of really good co-workers.
Productive and fun place to work.
Maintenance Planner/ Scheduler (Former Employee), Golden, COJanuary 10, 2015
Nice People, dirty workplace, management not so understanding to improve conditions.
Terrible place to work.
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Eden, NCDecember 20, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: everything else !
The money is good but that is as far as it goes. The HR department absolutely hates employees.
Back stabbing is the norm.
You have to walk on pins and needles constantly.
The insurance sucks.
Union is there only in name.
it had its moments
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee), Golden ColoradoDecember 17, 2014
Pros: paid lunches, free beer
Cons: hours and som coworkers
Management can be up and down. Lots of changes since the merger with Miller. Still a good place to work
Nice Place to work
Set -up operator (Former Employee), elkton , virginiaDecember 12, 2014
I would run computerized equiptment and was in charge of putting beer in containers and maintaining the proper feels.
hard place to work
Set -up operator (Former Employee), harrisonburg, vaDecember 9, 2014
welded pipe and ran machinery , hard work , dirty conditions and alot of overtime and hard for family life
Very fun work environment. Good overall experience
Category/Sales Manager (Former Employee), Lake Charles, LANovember 12, 2014
Pros: brewery tours and beer tastings
Cons: low wages and and benefits
Everyday I informed my salesmen of new products and that were coming out and which ones to push and where the demographic would best be considered and consumed. I learned so much about craft beers and beer in general. Management was very professional, fair and did their best to take care of the employees. My co-workers were apprehensive of a much younger man being hired on in middle management. The hardest part of the job was getting some of the bad apples to complete task given to them on a daily basis. I enjoyed being able to make my employees jobs easier and more enjoyable. Helping my guys meet quotas and making our business flourish.
Overall its a fun job to work for, if you like real fast pace, I love production.
Bottle Packaging Operator (Former Employee), Golden, CONovember 10, 2014
Pros: everyone was each others family.
Cons: long work days until a day off.
Work is always at fast pace, I love it that way. I learned a lot of things working at Millercoors, Like running all different types of machines, on how to troubleshoot, How to maintain a constant work flow. Upper management was good, they came around ounce in a while to say hi and to see how the team was doing and what we can do to improve on somethings. My co-workers were more my team and family were always helping on another out. I think the hardest part about the job was how many days we would work without a day off. My most favorite part of the job was running the machines and doing the change overs on them.
productive
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Golden, COOctober 28, 2014
Pros: company lunches
Cons: heath benifits
Productive keeps you busy. Management can listen to you better. Co-workers could of had more RESPECT for others and got along.
Great industry, poor company
Sales (Former Employee), New JerseyOctober 24, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: poor culture, lack of teamwork
Lot's of driving, working with distributor network. Maintain close contact with assigned accounts. Too much time spent on activities that did not produce sales results.
Productive and fun place in a beautiful location
Corporate Wellness Intern (Current Employee), Golden, COOctober 20, 2014
A relaxed yet very knowledgeable group of people that always keeps their clients in front of their needs.
Great Company
BIS Strategy & Planning Analyst (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIOctober 7, 2014
We work hard here at MillerCoors to make sure we make the country's best beer. We also have a strong community involvement and are encouraged to volunteer in the community. Of course, lots of free beer too :)
Terrific and fun industry.
Associate General Sales Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 3, 2014
Pros: industry
Cons: evening hours occasionally.
Outstanding company to work for. The beverage industry provides lots of opportunities for fun and work fulfillment.
Great place to work, with a gym, a bar, and cafeteria.
Temporary Packaging operator (Former Employee), Eden, NCOctober 2, 2014
Pros: great pay, and freebies such as t shirts, umbrella, and beer
Cons: temperary with little benifits
My temporary job with Miller Brewing Co. was great. There was lots of great people, pay, room for advancement, and not to mention a very refreshing product. The job also came with a sense of pride knowing you were helping make such a great product.
Great group of people to work with. Fun in and out side of work.
Maltster ( Specilest Malt Producer ) (Current Employee), Golden, COAugust 14, 2014
Pros: different work scheduals
Cons: forced weekends and holidays
Shift starts at 5am and goes to 5pm. 4 days on 4 days off.
Lots of hands on work. All manual labor.
Small teams of 7 per shift. 17 floors to watch, 24 steep tanks, 48 germination boxes and 6 kilns to maintain.
Have to use Process Book, SAP and Windows.
good pay, to many hours worked
Brewery Packaging Operator (Current Employee), Albany, GAAugust 11, 2014
Great place for pay.. No time off. its a 7 day a week job everyweek
it was a great place to experience the corporate life
IT ANALYST (Former Employee), Irwindale, CAAugust 7, 2014
Pros: great management
Cons: the drive to work
A typical day at work would be monitoring the network and checking on the helpdesk queue. Also always creating and maintaining new corporate images. It was my first time being in charge of so many computers and other computer devices. The hardest part of this job was the commute. I lived in Redondo Beach, and it was hard to drive there. And the most enjoyable part working at Miller was my peers. They made work a lot more fun.