MillerCoors Employee Reviews

productive fast pace
Receiving /Distribution Clerk (Former Employee) –  Eden, NCApril 21, 2017
I enjoyed the challenges of being able to make decision and be productive. I checked in truck drivers and put them to the correct door to be unloaded for production lines I had to enter into the SAP to log in the bills and change anything that wasn't right did inventory of materials coming in counted them put them in the correct area I loved everything about my job I love to keep busy do the best of my ability
Temporary Brewery Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 17, 2017
The management was impressive and I was allowed overtime, even as an temp worker. I was trained properly and was able to problem solve issue alone/group meetings.
Confused work-enviornment
Sales Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 13, 2017
Management was determined by how well you knew certain people. Hard company for a female to advance upwards at least in the Finance/Accounting departments. Environment may be different now that they have merged with Coors.
Pros
Free point of sale items, free monthly cases of beer
Typical Manufacturing
Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 12, 2017
Miller Coors is a typical manufacturing plant, only it produces beer. Safety is of the utmost importance at all times. Employees must be focused on their job in order to be safe.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Retail Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 9, 2017
I enjoyed working at Millercoors. Here you will gain a lot of skills and knowledge working with a team of individuals all with one goal. Definitely a good company.
Guest relations position.
Seasonal Guest Relations Server (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 8, 2017
It was a good college summer job! Got to work/talk about beer all day, but it wasn't a particularly easy job. During the summer the tours got pretty busy but they kept there employee's happy by providing them with discounts and social events around the city of Milwaukee
Fun place to work
Gift Shop Employee/Guest Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 5, 2017
Very fun place to work, everyone is smiley. Guest services takes their job seriously. Working there, I made a lot of friends. Sad to leave, but have to move on.
A Fast Paced, Learning environment
Senior Learning and Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 1, 2017
A typical day at work started at six a.m. and concluded at 5 p.m.
Learned how to work with cross-functional teams and leaders.
Loved leading teams.
Pros
Company willing to pay for certifications and education
Cons
Long hours with challenging leadership
Comfortable place of employment
Palletizer Machine Operator/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Irwindale, CAMarch 29, 2017
Typical day is assuring production goes out with proper identification and packaging. The hardest part of the job is inputting different packaging codes in reference to items, destination and weight, as well as maintaining machinery well in operation.
Pros
Good Benefit Package
Productive and fun workplace
Brewer (Former Employee) –  Eden, NCMarch 26, 2017
A great place to work. I made some good money and worked a lot of hours here. I would work here again in the future if they open up a plant near me again.
Great job with limited upward mobility
Golden Brewery Utilities Technician (Current Employee) –  Golden, COMarch 25, 2017
Rotating shift work job on a 4 days on 4 days off schedule. 12 hour shifts with a wide variety of different roles and responsibility depending on the day. Must be comfortable with Hazmat response in Level A suits with SCBA and full-face respirators. Physically demanding work with many hazards to mitigate..
Pros
Beer benefits
Cons
Long hours, demanding work
Good overall
Global Manager - Organization Change Management (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 9, 2017
Good overall. Great work life balance. Not much room for advancement and career development though. The company was just bought by Molson Coors who is not very flexible.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
career growth
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 9, 2017
A place of action with advancement and learning opportunities. Family like feeling, management approachable. The most enjoyable part of the job was the friendships that build. The hardest part of the job late hours.
Pros
Relationships and friendships
Cons
Late hours
Good place to work,Great pay and a restaurant in the plant .
Distribution Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Eden, NCMarch 8, 2017
well if I was on the floor I would find my forklift and go to the office for per shift meeting .Then go do the job I was assigned to go do! If I was in the office clerking .I had to be there early to get the pre shift information ready to tell the other workers on the floor.Then start putting in orders for the loaders to load and unload. Eden was a great group of people we all were a team. I would also do warehouse inventory .
Pros
6 weeks vacations, paid holidays
Cons
forced to do alot of overtime
Productive place to work with room for improvement
Distribution/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Eden, NCFebruary 23, 2017
I learned more jobs while at Millercoors,such as [spotter,loading truck, receiving clerk]. The hardest part I would said would be dealing with the different trucking companies that would not come in on time.The most enjoyable part is the people you come in contact with and work with.
Pros
Any company reward, they rewarded, they rewarded the employees
Cons
Great company, wish I had not left!
Reverse Logistics / Trans Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Golden, COFebruary 23, 2017
Coors was a great company, I worked there as a contractor and then a perm employee. In the 4 years I worked there, I worked in 3 departments and 8 managers. Lots of re-org activity made for some instability.
great working environment
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 21, 2017
Miller Coors was a great working environment. The culture alone was just warm and inviting. While working with other teams, it felt intuitive. I have taken a lot from this role.
Pros
Great working environmentq
Cons
Slow upward mobility
fun
Driver (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXFebruary 21, 2017
i had a lot of fun working here and i was able to get my cdl through them by using one of the trucks to take the driving test with. hard work and a fast paced job
Working in the beer business is fun
Director of Media Relations and Investor Relations (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 20, 2017
Fun industry and great place to work in the Chicago market. Easy to commute from suburbs with competitive salaries and benefits. Will learn new skill sets.
Was good while it lasted
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Golden, COFebruary 7, 2017
Only got to work for about 2 months, before they laid off an entire shift. Due to poor economy, they weren't able to produce 24/7 like usual. They did treat us great though, as I recall, we got 2 45min lunch breaks, that were paid. Regular employees also were eligible to get free cases of beer each month.
Pros
Regular breaks, solid pay, good benefits for regular employees
Cons
Monotonous. Feed machine (6 or 12 packs, labels, etc) watch to make sure nothing goes wrong, repeat all day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MillerCoors. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval