Millicorp

Millicorp Employee Reviews

Keep looking
customer service/sales (Former Employee), ft myersJuly 25, 2014
Pros: clean bathrooms
Cons: a lot
What a bad experience. The company changes commission policies on a whim with out notification, monthly. Checks bounce. I don't know what food they are talking about, unless they mean the packets of oatmeal that are left in the fruit bowl. If you work at night prepare for frustration and disappointment. People in the day "claim" all sales and the night team is left looking for crums. Plus they want you ro sell to a to people who have no money and andre going through some real difficult situations. This service relies on another company that does not want our service to fully work and the other service doesn't want us to operate so it causes BIG ISSUES.
BE WARE. OF THIS PLACE.

April 15, 2015

This was posted by an employee who was fired. This is not a true reflection of the Millicorp culture and work environment.

High Energy Environment
Operations (Current Employee), Fort Myers FL.April 30, 2013
Pros: unlimited free coffee, free snacks.
Great small company to work for with a family atmosphere. They set the bar high but give a lot back in return.

Ran by a serial entrepreneur who understands and rewards hard work.
Fun and good place to make alot money
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLApril 30, 2013
Pros: un-capped commissions
Cons: not all calls are easy money
I am a current employee, i have to say it is a fun group of people to work with. Management cares and works around your personal emergencies. I've been working here for about 2 years and while it's not perfect, it does offer the stability and job security a family man like me needs. We get paid hourly plus commission with no cap on commission so you really control what your check looks like. If you're lazy and irresponsible this isn't for you, but if you're a hard working ambitious employee then you will love this and make money here for sure.
Great please to work with good people
Management (Current Employee), Fort MyersApril 12, 2013
Pros: food; work environment; people
Millicorp is a great place to work. They are on the cutting edge of telecommunications development and coming out with new products all the time. The work place could not be any better with large spacious offices and generous benefits throughout. Great staff who cares for their customers. 5 out of 5.
A Great place to work.
Team Leader / Supervisor (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLMarch 12, 2013
Pros: commission
A Great place to work. They have a great team enviornment, with positive employees.
Terrible place to work
Customer Service Rep/Sales (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLOctober 6, 2012
Cons: wish i could only give it 0 stars
Biggest scam organization around; you have to lie to people about their refund.... Because they don't exist. Just ask on the first day of training.. Oh sure, it's in the fine print, so they aren't responsible to refund anyone, but don't tell them that on the phone! Just say "your refund is up to he discretion of the company" ....which means.....the company will only refund you if you charge back, call the BBB or call so much to complain they have to give you a refund since you are taking up too much time with the sales reps on the phone, so that we could go Scam some more people.

April 6, 2013

Unfortunately we are always sorry when an employee doesn't work out but we do understand that there are times the employee to company isn't a good match. We strive to accommodate the lives of our employees in many ways such as: offering multiple shifts to fit their personal lives, time off for medical reasons and of course family always comes first with us. If by chance we can't adapt to a specific employees life and they choose to leave we wish them well and hope they we have brought new work skills and values to their life. Of course there are times when it just doesn't work out and for whatever reason the ex-employee feels disgruntled, we do wish everyone who has left our company only the best.

About Millicorp

Millicorp is a nationwide provider of interconnected telecommunication applications and services. Millicorp products include a – Read more

Millicorp Photos