Millicorp Employee Reviews in United States

Difficult Environment
Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 1, 2016
This was a great job to have while in school because they allowed me to work around my class schedule. Management was poor, and paychecks often wouldn't cash until weeks after they were issued.
Keep looking
customer service/sales (Former Employee) –  ft myersJuly 25, 2014
What a bad experience. The company changes commission policies on a whim with out notification, monthly. Checks bounce. I don't know what food they are talking about, unless they mean the packets of oatmeal that are left in the fruit bowl. If you work at night prepare for frustration and disappointment. People in the day "claim" all sales and the night team is left looking for crums. Plus they want you ro sell to a to people who have no money and andre going through some real difficult situations. This service relies on another company that does not want our service to fully work and the other service doesn't want us to operate so it causes BIG ISSUES.
BE WARE. OF THIS PLACE.
Pros
clean bathrooms
Cons
a lot

Comment – December 31, 1969

This was posted by an employee who was fired. This is not a true reflection of the Millicorp culture and work environment.

High Energy Environment
Operations (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers FL.April 30, 2013
Great small company to work for with a family atmosphere. They set the bar high but give a lot back in return.

Ran by a serial entrepreneur who understands and rewards hard work.
Pros
unlimited free coffee, free snacks.
Fun and good place to make alot money
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLApril 30, 2013
I am a current employee, i have to say it is a fun group of people to work with. Management cares and works around your personal emergencies. I've been working here for about 2 years and while it's not perfect, it does offer the stability and job security a family man like me needs. We get paid hourly plus commission with no cap on commission so you really control what your check looks like. If you're lazy and irresponsible this isn't for you, but if you're a hard working ambitious employee then you will love this and make money here for sure.
Pros
un-capped commissions
Cons
not all calls are easy money
Great please to work with good people
Management (Current Employee) –  Fort MyersApril 12, 2013
Millicorp is a great place to work. They are on the cutting edge of telecommunications development and coming out with new products all the time. The work place could not be any better with large spacious offices and generous benefits throughout. Great staff who cares for their customers. 5 out of 5.
Pros
food; work environment; people
A Great place to work.
Team Leader / Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 12, 2013
A Great place to work. They have a great team enviornment, with positive employees.
Pros
commission
Terrible place to work
Customer Service Rep/Sales (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLOctober 6, 2012
Biggest scam organization around; you have to lie to people about their refund.... Because they don't exist. Just ask on the first day of training.. Oh sure, it's in the fine print, so they aren't responsible to refund anyone, but don't tell them that on the phone! Just say "your refund is up to he discretion of the company" ....which means.....the company will only refund you if you charge back, call the BBB or call so much to complain they have to give you a refund since you are taking up too much time with the sales reps on the phone, so that we could go Scam some more people.
Cons
wish i could only give it 0 stars

2.9