Milton Academy Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Independent boarding school in Milton serving grades K-12
Middle School Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Milton, MAAugust 23, 2013
Excellent experience working in the Middle School and serving students, parents, faculty and staff.
Manager of User Services (Former Employee) –  milton, maMay 22, 2013
A place where they let you put family and health first.

They value the education they are providing for their students.
Seasonal job, wish full time position was available
HEAD SOFTBALL COACH (Former Employee) –  Milton, MassNovember 16, 2012
Everyday i look forward to work, i i enjoyed teaching these young women a brand new skill each day. I have learned that the school system is different among public schools, because it was a requirement for the students to participate in a health activity. my co-workers were helpful and he worked along side of me and enjoyed learning a few tips himself. the hardest part about this job is trying to help the these students understand the importance and techniques of the sport, when it wasn't a hobby of interest. basically help them gain interest in an activity that they are force to do. the most enjoyable part of the job is my confidence in my knowledge and the positive attitude i bring to work that helped these young ladies at last understand the sport, the impression left behind, and the fun outgoing out door.
Pros
very fun, outgoing, love the out doors, the attention and the idea of helping someone else improve or by just learning something new, just leaves me with a great feeling inside.
Cons
very short, not much time to share information with others.

4.3