Milton Academy

Milton Academy Employer Reviews

Manager of User Services (Former Employee), milton, maMay 22, 2013
A place where they let you put family and health first.

They value the education they are providing for their students.
Seasonal job, wish full time position was available
HEAD SOFTBALL COACH (Former Employee), Milton, MassNovember 16, 2012
Pros: very fun, outgoing, love the out doors, the attention and the idea of helping someone else improve or by just learning something new, just leaves me with a great feeling inside.
Cons: very short, not much time to share information with others.
Everyday i look forward to work, i i enjoyed teaching these young women a brand new skill each day. I have learned that the school system is different among public schools, because it was a requirement for the students to participate in a health activity. my co-workers were helpful and he worked along side of me and enjoyed learning a few tips himself. the hardest part about this job is trying to help the these students understand the importance and techniques of the sport, when it wasn't a hobby of interest. basically help them gain interest in an activity that they are force to do. the most enjoyable part of the job is my confidence in my knowledge and the positive attitude i bring to work that helped these young ladies at last understand the sport, the impression left behind, and the fun outgoing out door.