Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club Employee Reviews

Excellent Baseball Organization
Base Running and Outfield Coach (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 6, 2016
Working here was a great experience. From the owner, to the front office staff, to the field personnel, this was a first class organization. It was family oriented and it had a tradition of quality young players that have come through the organization and the training and preparation was exceptional.
A perfect summer job
Brew Crew (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 22, 2016
Working for the Brewers has been a wonderful experience and is a perfect job for any student, in college or high school. Being a mascot is unique and fun and the atmosphere of the stadium is fun to be in.
Professional yet relaxed work environment
Mail Fulfillment Member (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 20, 2012
Answering phones for a few hours in the morning and using my customer service skills to help customers. Fulfilling incoming mail orders for tickets and donations. I worked with two other people in fufilling orders and communicated with them on a regular basis in regards to issues with mulitple orders. The hardest part of the job was handling frustrated customers that I couldn't help with what my limitations were set at.
Pros
employee rewards program
Cons
lack of responsibilty
Every boys dream
Clubhouse Attendant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 10, 2012
Although the glitz and glam of professional athletics is the initial consideration of most people when they hear of this organization they do not realize just how much behind the scenes goes on. In this setting I was re-introduced to the idea of hard work, and pride in your product. We work together to bring forward the best possible product day in and day out.
Fun and interesting place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 17, 2014
There is no "typical" day at Miller Park. Every day can be a challenge. Working with people who drink is not an easy thing to deal with at times. My co-workers are extremely fun to be with. The most enjoyable part is meeting new people.
Pros
getting to see the baseball game (most of the time)
Cons
handling the intoxicated person when they are out of controll
Fun and great group of guys
Seasonal Grounds Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 2, 2015
I prepared Miller Park for it to be game ready so it looked good for a great experience for everyone. I love my co-workers and management is awesome. Very low key job but hard work.
Baseball club
Internship (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 29, 2015
Great company to work for if jobs are available. A lot of seasonal job due to time of year. Great benefits for full-time employees.
Pros
Base Ball Club
Cons
seasonal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2