Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club Employee Reviews

Fun and great group of guys
Seasonal Grounds Crew Member (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIJune 2, 2015
I prepared Miller Park for it to be game ready so it looked good for a great experience for everyone. I love my co-workers and management is awesome. Very low key job but hard work.
Fun and interesting place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: getting to see the baseball game (most of the time)
Cons: handling the intoxicated person when they are out of controll
There is no "typical" day at Miller Park. Every day can be a challenge. Working with people who drink is not an easy thing to deal with at times. My co-workers are extremely fun to be with. The most enjoyable part is meeting new people.
Professional yet relaxed work environment
Mail Fulfillment Member (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WISeptember 20, 2012
Pros: employee rewards program
Cons: lack of responsibilty
Answering phones for a few hours in the morning and using my customer service skills to help customers. Fulfilling incoming mail orders for tickets and donations. I worked with two other people in fufilling orders and communicated with them on a regular basis in regards to issues with mulitple orders. The hardest part of the job was handling frustrated customers that I couldn't help with what my limitations were set at.
Every boys dream
Clubhouse Attendant (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 10, 2012
Although the glitz and glam of professional athletics is the initial consideration of most people when they hear of this organization they do not realize just how much behind the scenes goes on. In this setting I was re-introduced to the idea of hard work, and pride in your product. We work together to bring forward the best possible product day in and day out.