Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Temp Assignment (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 30, 2017
I helped the IT Manager set up the computer system as well as the server. Great person to work with, I learned a lot. This was only a temporary position and I was offered employment but I had already accepted a position at the Department of Neurosurgery, Medical College of Wisconsin.
Outstanding organization, smart forward thinking leaders
Northeast Area Scout (Former Employee) –  West Hartford, CTAugust 11, 2017
Large geographic territory management. Development of relationships with high school, college, and travel team coaches. Active communication with players, families, and agents. A strong team environment, working towards a common goal of finding the best players for the Brewers player development system. Long hours of driving and multiple nights per week away from home. Avg travel of 50% of the month. Travel to spring training every year.
Interactive
Grounds Intern (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 14, 2017
There were always opportunities to learn about the various tasks that go into landscaping, without the stress or pressure to get things done at a fast pace. Management was open and friendly, always willing to listen and help out as needed.
Cons
Beating the traffic, city environment
Awesome place to Intern!
Corporate Marketing & Sales Intern (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 16, 2017
Great place to work. I decided to try the medical field instead of the business/sports side. I enjoyed going to and working all of the games while working for the Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club.
was a good place until new owner
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 1, 2017
always something new plus daily assignments
balance of patience's and courtesy dealing with customers
management was great until new owner wanted to outsource jobs
work culture great
enjoyed the atmosphere
Pros
working for a Major league Baseball team
Cons
dealing with new owner
Ticket Office
Ticketing Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 24, 2017
The Ticket Office contains sellers at the front and inside windows, along with the Phone Center. The group may change slightly over the years but we have a large group of returning employees each season.
Pros
Almost everything. Great company to work with and for.
Cons
Advanement is hard to come by since people remain at their jobs for long periods of time.
Professional Baseball Player
Professional Baseball Player (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 10, 2016
Professional Baseball Player cnterfielder and Leadoff hitter for the Milwaukee Brewers Minor League Affiliates.

Exhibited excellent teamwork and a strong work ethic by promoting camaraderie.

Represented and endorsed the Milwaukee Brewers Baseball brand.

Acted as a positive role model for team participants and in the community.

Accepted coaching, constructive criticism and recognition with humility and composure.

Enforced discipline both on and off the field.

Developed positive relationships with parents, schools and the community.

Assisted as position team leader for defensive and offensive teams.
Excellent Baseball Organization
Base Running and Outfield Coach (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 6, 2016
Working here was a great experience. From the owner, to the front office staff, to the field personnel, this was a first class organization. It was family oriented and it had a tradition of quality young players that have come through the organization and the training and preparation was exceptional.
A perfect summer job
Brew Crew (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 22, 2016
Working for the Brewers has been a wonderful experience and is a perfect job for any student, in college or high school. Being a mascot is unique and fun and the atmosphere of the stadium is fun to be in.
Baseball club
Internship (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 29, 2015
Great company to work for if jobs are available. A lot of seasonal job due to time of year. Great benefits for full-time employees.
Pros
Base Ball Club
Cons
seasonal
Fun and great group of guys
Seasonal Grounds Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 2, 2015
I prepared Miller Park for it to be game ready so it looked good for a great experience for everyone. I love my co-workers and management is awesome. Very low key job but hard work.
Fun and interesting place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 17, 2014
There is no "typical" day at Miller Park. Every day can be a challenge. Working with people who drink is not an easy thing to deal with at times. My co-workers are extremely fun to be with. The most enjoyable part is meeting new people.
Pros
getting to see the baseball game (most of the time)
Cons
handling the intoxicated person when they are out of controll
Professional yet relaxed work environment
Mail Fulfillment Member (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 20, 2012
Answering phones for a few hours in the morning and using my customer service skills to help customers. Fulfilling incoming mail orders for tickets and donations. I worked with two other people in fufilling orders and communicated with them on a regular basis in regards to issues with mulitple orders. The hardest part of the job was handling frustrated customers that I couldn't help with what my limitations were set at.
Pros
employee rewards program
Cons
lack of responsibilty
Every boys dream
Clubhouse Attendant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 10, 2012
Although the glitz and glam of professional athletics is the initial consideration of most people when they hear of this organization they do not realize just how much behind the scenes goes on. In this setting I was re-introduced to the idea of hard work, and pride in your product. We work together to bring forward the best possible product day in and day out.